Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Canibus Destroys Eminem - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Canibus Destroys Eminem (14681 Views)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

Exactly ma point, 2nd round knockout was after the LL verse on 4321 and stil i didnt feel it. I'm a mad fan of jay but after i heard ether, i felt and pitied for jay cuz dat diss was the heaviest and most direct diss track ever. And dat was probably cuz nas had written after hearin takeover (even supa ugly no reach). Even common's "i see d bitch in u" had me goin on better dan biz's diss. My opinion.

In the realm of a classic rap battle. . . . . .Ether was wack!!!!
Too personal and it was synonymous to a kid throwing temper tantrums. . .Whiskers like a cat? Fat lips? Jigga is ugly? Hawaiin Shirts?
Blueprint 2 shits on ETHER.

punchlinee:

why is sauron suckin on eminem privates ?

The question should be why is punchlinee licking Clifford Orji's testicles?
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Genuflect(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^Ether too personal? Like Canibus' replies wasn't personal and all. Quit hating on Nas for no reason
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
Genuflect:

^^^Ether too personal? Like Canibus' replies wasn't personal and all. Quit hating on Nas for no reason

Ether was a shit attempt. . . . . .I don't hate Nas but he won that battle because Ether was compared to Super Ugly(a 2 min Jay-Z diss track).
Put Ether against Blueprint 2 and you will see the difference in quality.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by rapjunkie(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

In the realm of a classic rap battle. . . . . .[b]Ether was wack!!!![/b]Too personal and it was synonymous to a kid throwing temper tantrums. . .Whiskers like a cat? Fat lips? Jigga is ugly? Hawaiin Shirts?
Blueprint 2 shits on ETHER.

The question should be why is punchlinee licking Clifford Orji's testicles?

Sauron. . . . . u don start again!!. . . . . . 'ether' is one of the best diss tracks of ALL time. IMO
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
rapjunkie:

Sauron. . . . . u don start again!!. . . . .  .  'ether' is one of the best diss tracks of ALL time. IMO

Go and siddon jor.
I know 20 NL netcees that coulda done better than ETHER.

ETHER ko, Seater ni!!!!

Big sucking lips, whiskers like a cat. . . .Na diss be that?
Nas is NOT a battle MC, he is a poet!!!!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
Sauron, any diss is always personal. When jay had to bring out his escapade wit nas's former wife on supa ugly, DAT WAS BEYOND PERSONAL. Canibus callin out hailey's name is not personal? Common dude, any means u get to yab person, u use it. Whiskers like a rat and dick suckin lips are one of them. Even mode called rugged cocoyam head and ghetto p called mode, big baby. Men it's endless. On d whole, biz aint gettin it anymore period!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by rapjunkie(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

Sauron, any diss is always personal. When jay had to bring out his escapade wit nas's former wife on supa ugly, DAT WAS BEYOND PERSONAL. Canibus callin out hailey's name is not personal? Common dude, any means u get to yab person, u use it. Whiskers like a rat and privates suckin lips are one of them. Even mode called rugged cocoyam head and ghetto p called mode, big baby. Men it's endless. On d whole, biz aint gettin it anymore period!

@ sauron

please read the above
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
@rapjunkie, lol!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

Sauron, any diss is always personal. When jay had to bring out his escapade wit nas's former wife on supa ugly, DAT WAS BEYOND PERSONAL. Canibus callin out hailey's name is not personal? Common dude, any means u get to yab person, u use it. Whiskers like a rat and privates suckin lips are one of them. Even mode called rugged cocoyam head and ghetto p called mode, big baby. Men it's endless. On d whole, biz aint gettin it anymore period!  

I understand the concept of personals but don't litter a verse with personal bullshit.
Where were the punchlines and the sick metaphors?
He was lucky he got away with it cos Jigga didn't make Blueprint 2 in time. . . . .Let him try that rubbish with Eminem.

Whiskers like a rat is a punchline? Ma niece in primary school can do better than that.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
Dim diddy daddy or dim dummy/ oh i get it u r biggy n he's puffy (jay n dash)/ rockerfeller died of aids, dat was d end of his chapter/ and dats d guy u chose to name ur company after/ PUT IT TOGETHER, I ROC HOES, Y'ALL ROC FELLAS, Foxy made u hot cuz u kept ur face in her pus'/ oh u think u gettin d girls now cuz of ur looks? Negro please! (as i dey type am sef e dey pain me cuz i be major jay-z fan. Lol)
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?

And y'all buy the shit, caught up in the hype
Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or Shorty owe you for Ice?

I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov

I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, nigga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all niggas living through me
I gave you life when niggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me

You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me

------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a more mature diss verse compared to Nas' bullshit verse.
Take Blueprint 2 and Ether to any rap forum and ask rap heads to tell you which is better in the realm of a rap battle.
It's got punchlines, metaphors and all the indices of a battle track.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2009
Well i gotta admit blueprint 2 was a brilliant response from jay but it really had no facts to attack nas with. It has its puns n all but no facts. Nas talked about how jigga came to him for a rap style (i think nas had a hand in some of hov's flow on reasonable doubt), wearin jaz clothes on his song hawaii sophie as far as 89 (i even saw d video n blew up in laughter) so on and so forth. Now dats wut i call a diss song. Dont get it twisted i love jay more than u even like eminem, lol, but i gotta be objective.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by rapjunkie(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a more mature diss verse compared to Nas' bullshit verse.
Take Blueprint 2 and Ether to any rap forum and ask rap heads to tell you which is better in the realm of a rap battle.
It's got punchlines, metaphors and all the indices of a battle track.

ether was a better diss. . . . . . . . . . i still like Blueprint 2, but more because of the beat than anything Jay said.

Ne-gro please
You no mustache having, with whiskers like a rat
Compared to Beans you wack
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You ass, went from Jaz to hanging with Kane, to Irv, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own shit
You a dick-riding gay, you love the attention
Queens niggas run you niggas, ask Russell Simmons

you dont need punchlines and word play/metaphors for an effective diss. . . . . . just the truth grin grin . .  . . as Jay found out because he never recovered from ether
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2009
rapjunkie:

you dont need punchlines and word play/metaphors for an effective diss. . . . . . just the truth grin grin . .  . . as Jay found out because he never recovered from ether

Rather it was Nas that never recovered from the beef.
Jigga went on to become the official rap face of NY whilst Nas joints after 2001 were all trash.
To make it worse, Nas went back to Jigga with his tails between his legs begging for a record deal. grin grin grin

H.J:

Well i gotta admit blueprint 2 was a brilliant response from jay but it really had no facts to attack nas with. It has its puns n all but no facts. Nas talked about how jigga came to him for a rap style (i think nas had a hand in some of hov's flow on reasonable doubt), wearin jaz clothes on his song hawaii sophie as far as 89 (i even saw d video n blew up in laughter) so on and so forth. Now dats wut i call a diss song. Dont get it twisted i love jay more than u even like eminem, lol, but i gotta be objective.  

They were all LIES.
Nas was just talking rubbish. . . . . .Too much personal shit that ain't true. Just to score cheap points.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
No no no. They were not lies. Maybe a hyped truth but not far from lies. Jigga had always wanted to be on a record wit nas but it never happened which really pissed him off. And on d jaz clothes part, he didnt necessary mean dat he wore jaz clothes but more like, he was a toddler then seekin help from a bigger person and believe me jay kinda kissed jaz's ass to make it then. U shud see d video of originator or the video of hawaii sophie wit jigga hangin from a rope like a sunflower while jaz was rappin at forefront. Damn dat was hilarious!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

No no no. They were not lies. Maybe a hyped truth but not far from lies. Jigga had always wanted to be on a record wit nas but it never happened which really pissed him off. And on d jaz clothes part, he didnt necessary mean dat he wore jaz clothes but more like, he was a toddler then seekin help from a bigger person and believe me jay kinda kissed jaz's ass to make it then. U shud see d video of originator or the video of hawaii sophie wit jigga hangin from a rope like a sunflower while jaz was rappin at forefront. Damn dat was hilarious!

Every rapper had a beginning.

Have you seen Eminem in the Rap Olympic looking like a tramp?
Biggie when he was dancing behind 'Pac in shows n all that?
Nas also started somewhere. I remember his gap-tooth in "It Ain't Hard To Tell" and how he was looking like a vagrant.

That is no diss to me. It's like Felix Lebarty dissing Tuface that 2face had a long-neck when he was featured in Tony Tetuilla's video.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Genuflect(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
Sauron, you are taking this sh!t too serious. Jay got dissed cos of his funny past, deal with it. Didn't the same Jigga diss Prodigy cos he was learning how to dance Ballet? It's all part of the beef politics. Even 2pac employed the same tactics on Hit 'Em Up
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hey hey hey, which gap tooth Sauron, it aint hard to tell was rugged and thoro'. And i aint seen no videos on the humble beginnings of nas. Even jay had to show a picture of prodigy as a balle dancer when he was much little. (and prodigy wasn't even as old is 12 from d pix, my brother a pix) whereas there is a video of jay at 19 hangin like a sunflower. U self talk true which one bad pass. I aint sayin everybody didn't have a rough start but be careful so as not to leave tracks in the past cuz someday someone mite catch up wit u in the future wit it. I aint seen no video of biggie dancin behind pac on stage on nas suckin up to rakim in a show. U feel me?
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

Hey hey hey, which gap tooth Sauron, it aint hard to tell was rugged and thoro'. And i aint seen no videos on the humble beginnings of nas. Even jay had to show a picture of prodigy as a balle dancer when he was much little. (and prodigy wasn't even as old is 12 from d pix, my brother a pix) whereas there is a video of jay at 19 hangin like a sunflower. U self talk true which one bad pass. I aint sayin everybody didn't have a rough start but be careful so as not to leave tracks in the past cuz someday someone mite catch up wit u in the future wit it. I aint seen no video of biggie dancin behind pac on stage on nas suckin up to rakim in a show. U feel me?

What i am saying here is. . . . . . .Nas didn't have to go to such length to diss Jigga with.
If he wasn't such a lazy battle MC, there were many stuffs he coulda dissed Jigga with but he decided to sink low and start spitting personal shit.
I like Nas and i like Jigga but none of em is beyond criticism when they fail. They are not perfect!!!

Genuflect:

Sauron, you are taking this sh!t too serious. Jay got dissed cos of his funny past, deal with it. Didn't the same Jigga diss Prodigy cos he was learning how to dance Ballet? It's all part of the beef politics. Even 2pac employed the same tactics on Hit 'Em Up

Nah. . . . . . .Y'all are the ones licking Nas' balls saying ETHER was a classic diss track but it's not.
Don't compare popularity with class.

2Pac's "Bomb First" was far better than Hit 'Em Up but Hit 'Em Up was more popular.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2009
Which one worse pass, sayin u had a messed up past or sayin i and someone else bleeped ur baby mama? U should know which one was more personal.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Genuflect(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
Sauron, You are the one always undermining Nas' greatest works. That is actually worse than licking his balls. And it's not as if he's my best rapper
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

Which one worse pass, sayin u had a messed up past or sayin i and someone else bleeped your baby mama? U should know which one was more personal.

Did Jigga say that on a diss track? grin grin grin grin

Genuflect:

Sauron, You are the one always undermining Nas' greatest works. That is actually worse than licking his balls. And it's not as if he's my best rapper

I just tell it as it is. . . . .
Some Nas' fans can't just see him doing anything wrong even if it's fucking obvious.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Genuflect(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
Of course, Jigga said that on Super Ugly. Now how personal do you want it to be?
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Sauron, Just listen to supa ugly very well. lemme quote a line 'yeah u were right wit dat gay shit/ cuz u kissed ma lips whenever u kissed dat Damn bitch!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

@Sauron, Just listen to supa ugly very well. lemme quote a line 'yeah u were right wit dat gay shit/ cuz u kissed ma lips whenever u kissed dat Damn bitch!

Genuflect:

Of course, Jigga said that on Super Ugly. Now how personal do you want it to be?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

See Nas' fans. . . . . .Una wan strangle me?
Do u cats realise ETHER was done before "Super Ugly"??
Nasir started the personal shit.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2009
And ether was done after takeover!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
Like i said, i'm a hard act jay fan. I even more of his unreleased joints dat all his album put together but when i see i truth i gats talk.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Genuflect(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
Abeg, help me tell am o. I, myself, am not a big Jigga fan, but I respect the dude to the fullest. And anybody who works towards it deserves to get it
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

And ether was done after takeover!

There was nothing personal about Takeover.
Nas had already dissed Jigga subliminally in 1999(We Will Survive) whilst giving props to Biggie and 2Pac.
Jigga heard the schitzo and ignored then Nas took several jabs at Jigga again on 'Come Get Me'(Nastradamus, 1999).

Jay-Z's patience wore thin and he did 'Takeover' in 2001.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
Come get me was based on what bleek said n come get me didn't have any direct diss to jay. It was more like a warnin to bleek if he wanted beef. Remember bleek used a line from nas n turned it by sayin 'amma ball til i fall wut u think of dat'. Of course u know jay used bleek on dat to get at nas.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2009
'One of ahhhhh, d other was illmatic, dats only one hot shit on a ten year average, U SO LAME!' dat ma broda is as direct as jay could be on takeover.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
Sorry i meant to say 'One was ahhhhh' (cant modify cuz i'm mobile surfin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Music: Mabel - Don't Call Me Up Full Song / Video MP4: Drake – God's Plan / DOWNLOAD: Simi – Simisola [full Album] (all Songs/tracks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.