Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Canibus Destroys Eminem - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Canibus Destroys Eminem (14688 Views)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
H.J:

'One of ahhhhh, d other was illmatic, dats only one hot shit on a ten year average, U SO LAME!' dat ma broda is as direct as jay could be on takeover.

Nothing personal in that.
A direct diss but it ain't personal.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by HJ1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2009
Oh u wanted to hear 'nas God punish ur papa abi' lol. I didn't say takeover was a personal diss but it was d first provocatin diss. Guy abeg i don tire. D people wey dey argue about sef have reconciled. Later. Peace bruv!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by kaydee(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ Sauron

Why are u disputing facts? Nas won

"niggaz don’t want beef they vegetarians
Scared of pus*y you climbed out the Cesarean"

Nas still got it.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
kaydee:

@ Sauron

Why are u disputing facts? Nas won

Based on Ether versus Super Ugly.

"niggaz don’t want beef they vegetarians
Scared of pus*y you climbed out the Cesarean"

Nas still got it.

Dope but Blueprint 2 shits on ETHER. cheesy
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by hax: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rather it was Nas that never recovered from the beef.
Jigga went on to become the official rap face of NY whilst Nas joints after 2001 were all trash.
To make it worse, Nas went back to Jigga with his tails between his legs begging for a record deal. grin grin grin

They were all LIES.
Nas was just talking rubbish. . . . . .Too much personal shit that ain't true. Just to score cheap points.
Silly stan. You have zero credibility, remember? So I won't bother asking if you listened to God Son or Untitled or HHID. Unfortunately, Streets disciple was 2 discs of trash though. lol
Your 'rap knowledge/internet connection' should also have given you access to Nas' 'Lost Tapes'. That sh!t is HOT.

You're right about disses not being TOO kiddy/personal though. 'Whiskers like a rat'? lmao
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 2:57am On Nov 27, 2009
hax:

Silly stan. You have zero credibility, remember?

Go to Lloyds Bank and cash £5000 with your NL credibility.
Silly rabbit. cheesy

So I won't bother asking if you listened to God Son or Untitled or HHID. Unfortunately, Streets disciple was 2 discs of trash though. lol

By Nasir's own standard, God's Son and HHID were trash.
I Am, Nastradamus and IWW shits poop on God's Son sonically and in lyrical depth.

Your 'rap knowledge/internet connection' should also have given you access to Nas' 'Lost Tapes'. That sh!t is HOT.

Buffoon. Lost Tapes included the songs that leaked on Stillmatic.
Most of the tracks on it were out in 1999 before Nas released em as a compilation album in 2002.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2009
This beef is soooooo whack!!!

Like seriously? Even Wale could do better.

No spice, no catch, nothing. Same flat tone/tune undecided Yawn

Where's Em? cheesy

Still not bored of that Mariah diss cheesy cheesy
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2009
FL Gators:

This beef is soooooo whack!!!

Like seriously? Even Wale could do better.

No spice, no catch, nothing. Same flat tone/tune undecided Yawn

Where's Em? cheesy

Still not bored of that Mariah diss cheesy cheesy
With all due respect ma'am please keep schtum.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by punchlinee: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2009
@sauron
the amount of insult u have hoisted out of ur gutter mouth will be the amount of failure u will achieve in ur life .amen .
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by ninjitsu: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2009
Wel it wasn't dat bad but i've heard much better canibus cut. But i think em right now would roll over canibus. After hearin the warnin diss to mariah, i couldn't stop laughin.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by ninjitsu: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2009
It wasn't dat bad but i've heard better cuts from canibus. I think em would roll over him cuz after hearin d warnin diss to mariah, i couldn't stop laughin.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
punchlinee:

@sauron
the amount of insult u have hoisted out of your gutter mouth will be the amount of failure u will achieve in your life .amen .

I am sending this prayer back to everyone older than you in your compound. Amen!!!!
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by hax: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go to Lloyds Bank and cash £5000 with your NL credibility.
Silly rabbit. cheesy
At least you know you lack credibility. That's a start. Nice one.

By Nasir's own standard, God's Son and HHID were trash.
I Am, Nastradamus and IWW shits poop on God's Son sonically and in lyrical depth.
At least you're not stupid enough to call Untitled trash. Good for you. And God Son was NOT trash. Did you hear 'Mastermind' and 'Dance'? and 'Thugz Mansion'? Oh, and even the Eminem-produced track 'The Cross'. And 'Book of Rhymes'. That album was emotional. But you probably wouldn't understand. If only it came from Eminem's lips,
Oh. And 'I can'.
And yes, HHID was below Nas' standards. Not trash.

Buffoon. Lost Tapes included the songs that leaked on Stillmatic.
Most of the tracks on it were out in 1999 before Nas released em as a compilation album in 2002.
Ummm, but the compilation came out in 2002, right? Good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rriy-vUxNxw

^^And I dare you to call that trash. Go ahead. That was from this year.

And can someone tell me what the whole hype about Wale is? His flow's always, off.

And who's heard Lupe's new mixtape, 'Enemy of the state'? cheesy
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Genuflect(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
Hax, abeg provide a link where we can download the Lupé mixtape. Thanx[color=][/color]
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
hax:

At least you know you lack credibility. That's a start. Nice one.

The diss flew over your head. . . . .You dumbass!!! grin
Having or lacking credibility on the internet is as useless as a used sanitary towel. grin cheesy

At least you're not stupid enough to call Untitled trash. Good for you. And God Son was NOT trash. Did you hear 'Mastermind' and 'Dance'? and 'Thugz Mansion'? Oh, and even the Eminem-produced track 'The Cross'. And 'Book of Rhymes'. That album was emotional. But you probably wouldn't understand. If only it came from Eminem's lips,

Untitled? Wack!!! HHID? Wack.
God's Son? Average. By Nas' own standard, that album was weak.
I still think "I Am" and "Nastradamus" shit on the albums named above.

Go and bump "NY State Of Mind 2", "Small World", "Favour For Favour"---with Scarface, "We Will Survive", "Undying Love" and "Nas Is Like".
Sip some water and flip through "Life We Chose", "Family"(with Mobb Deep), "God Loves Us", "Shoot Em Up" and the knowledge kicking "New World". Nas can never get back to that level again. Don't blame me cos i was spoilt with Nas'  brilliant lyrics pre-2001. What he makes now are garbage.

Oh. And 'I can'.
And yes, HHID was below Nas' standards. Not trash.
Ummm,  but the compilation came out in 2002, right? Good

If you pay attention to details, you will realise that "Everybody's Crazy", "No Idea's Original" and "Black Zombies" and 2 other tracks were all bonus tracks on "Stillmatic".

^^And I dare you to call that trash. Go ahead. That was from this year.

He needs to make 14-16 of those to produce another classic.

And can someone tell me what the whole hype about Wale is? His flow's always,  off.

Wale is garbage.
Choppy flows, abysmal breath control and limited subject matter.

And who's heard Lupe's new mixtape, 'Enemy of the state'? cheesy

Check out Royce 5'9"
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by punchlinee: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
sauron i say the number of letters u type here is the number of times
poverty will multiply for u. Amen 1million times.oya keep typing
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
punchlinee:

sauron i say the number of letters u type here is the number of times
poverty will multiply for u. Amen 1million times.oya keep typing

I redirect these prayers to travel like a javelin and hit the abdomens of all the people older than you in your compound.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by jaybee3(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
this is serious oh
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

this is serious oh

What is serious in a mass burial that will ensue after ma javelin completes my mission?
A massive grave containing about 50 elderly corpses is nothing new in a place like Nigeria. grin cheesy
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by jaybee3(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
dark lord dis ur mouth and fingers needs serious cleansing oh. holy water anyone??

is punchline a reincarnated ofokasibe?
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

dark lord dis your mouth and fingers needs serious cleansing oh. holy water anyone??

is punchline a reincarnated ofokasibe?

Yes, he is and i won't relent bitch-slapping him.

Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
oh i c.
fire on then.
lol
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by frgy1: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Untitled? Wack!!!

i think this guy is doing all this on purpose to get people to argue with him, he is always in the opposite direction to logic.
in fact e be like say d guy get mental wahala IMO. cus i dont understand why any rational homo sapien sapien go call untitled wack. u peeps should stop fueling his insanity by arguing with him
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
frgy_:

i think this guy is doing all this on purpose to get people to argue with him, he is always in the opposite direction to logic.
in fact e be like say d guy get mental wahala IMO. cus i dont understand why any rational homo sapien sapien go call untitled wack. u peeps should stop fueling his insanity by arguing with him

You are a lummox.
If i should find out you are hax in disguise then you are dead on this forum.
Why should ma opinion make you bleat like a nanny goat on heat.

Untitled is wack, you can swallow a grenade if it makes you uncomfy. What you eat won't make me shit so buzz off.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by frgy1: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
there u go again, seeking fights and controversies .
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
frgy_:

there u go again, seeking fights and controversies .

U don't have to read ma comments.
Press the back tab or just ignore them. . . .okay?
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by frgy1: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are a lummox.
If i should find out you are hax in disguise then you are dead on this forum.
Why should ma opinion make you bleat like a nanny goat on heat.

Untitled is wack, you can swallow a grenade if it makes you uncomfy. What you eat won't make me shit so buzz off.
i dont think hax needs to disguise as any1. his analysis always shits on yours. e always makes sense were u make none
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
frgy_:

i dont think hax needs to disguise as any1. his analysis always shits on yours. e always makes sense were u make none

I have heard, Hax(in disguise). cheesy
The only thing you have not done yet is putting his cock in your filthy rectum.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Genuflect(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
Lol. So I'm hax too for agreeing with hax? Na wa for Nairaland o. Abeg hax, how far the link to that Lupé mixtape? I really need it
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by Sauron1: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
Genuflect:

Lol. So I'm hax too for agreeing with hax? Na wa for Nairaland o. Abeg hax, how far the link to that Lupé mixtape? I really need it

Nah. . . . .I have known you for ages but this unknown entity putting his nose in something that is not his business makes me antsy.
Re: Canibus Destroys Eminem by frgy1: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^ lol smiley u be funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Music: Mabel - Don't Call Me Up Full Song / DOWNLOAD: Simi – Simisola [full Album] (all Songs/tracks) / Which Nigeria Musician Can Win Grammy Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.