Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area (1050 Views)

Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by Ebukaidoko(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Here in Makurdi, no network at all. Sometime it will come and go like trafficator light

Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by iliyande(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Here in Karu. 3g

Not impressive

Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by Kondomatic(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Getting edge speed on 3G
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by DWJOBScom(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
in my office very cool but house very poor
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by Ebukaidoko(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
I just returned from Enugu yesterday and still the same poor network
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by dustmalik: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
iliyande:
Here in Karu. 3g

Not impressive
What happened to Glo LTE at your end?
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by sczeska: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
The network is terrible, data and even call services are totally a sorry excuse.
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by emeraldlife: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Have u not destroy your glo Sim yet?
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by iliyande(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
dustmalik:

What happened to Glo LTE at your end?
I still have 3g plan running. So I use it at times
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by dustmalik: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
iliyande:

I still have 3g plan running. So I use it at times
I see

1 Like

Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by Tweetums(f): 1:41am On Jan 10, 2017
GLO na rubbish ntwk
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by beinstein(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Glo a.k.a wili-wili network.

Data service disappears and reappears at least 4 times in 2 minutes.
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by salawustyles(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2017
in ife osun state the same oooo
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by FellaL: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
I am rocking airplane mode in my side
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by pr0blem: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
I hate it I can't even play online games again
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by wristbangle: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
For those complaining, I guess u should check now. The network is back and the speed is better.
Re: What Is The State Of Glo Network In Your Area by namelesss: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
If you go through my previous post here on Nairaland u'll definately cone across my posts regarding the good performance of glo in my location. I convinced couple of my friends to join Glo's data bonanza then but now , even to place a phone call using my glo line is problematic.
With regards to data on glo, I subscribed for 10gb that I couldn't use at all.

Glo doesn't care about their quality of service. If they can get hold of the big cities (eg Lagos, Kano, Abuja, PortH) With their cheap data's thats all.

Glo is just a smart beautiful Badass girl with bad habbits and "I don't care" attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account For Sale. / I'm Paying #150 MTN For 15 Seconds Task ! You Can Earn If You Want / Matter Of Urgency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.