Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow (55553 Views)

How Do Nigerian Youths Survive Without Having Jobs / Legit Medical Certificate And Medical Report / 11 Jobs You Can Do In Nigerian Without Certificate And Make A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
fluxmind:

I've paid for CV reviews, for different fields. Sent applications for positions I'm interested in. Next is to buy a gun.

No need to buy a gun, unfortunately the ratio of vacancy to the applicants is stupendously wide
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by coriola: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2017
engrchykae:
we have two trucks and we are already two though i learnt they intend to buy more three trucks and am learning fast so that i will be in charge of one when they arrive.

CHECK OUT MY MACK 300 TRUCK FOR SALE..

IMPORTED FROM AMERICA. IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION

JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE AD

https://www.nairaland.com/3569389/haulage-truck-sale-excellent-condition#52750266
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by An0nimus: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
fluxmind:

I've paid for CV reviews, for different fields. Sent applications for positions I'm interested in. Next is to buy a gun.

Lol see threaten. Dude you can design, if you're good at it, you should be seeing jobs to get by. The pay may not be much but it's something. There's also freelancing if you can swim the tide.
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
An0nimus:

Lol see threaten. Dude you can design, if you're good at it, you should be seeing jobs to get by. The pay may not be much but it's something. There's also freelancing if you can swim the tide.

People request for services but they won't pay. They just want to get the design & disappear. Do you think that is encouraging?

I've sent dozens of applications yet nothing, though I'm not a pro yet but I still do better than those roadside Cafe guys.
I don't know what to believe anymore.
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by An0nimus: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
fluxmind:

People request for services but they won't pay. They just want to get the design & disappear. Do you think that is encouraging?

I've sent dozens of applications yet nothing, though I'm not a pro yet but I still do better than those roadside Cafe guys.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Only thing I'd say is keep improving. Practice, practice, probably do some free jobs. The goal is to be better. My design friends make decent incomes so I have an idea how this field is when you're good. Another far-fetched option is to pursue another passion. Don't give up yet.
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
An0nimus:

Only thing I'd say is keep improving. Practice, practice, probably do some free jobs. The goal is to be better. My design friends make decent incomes so I have an idea how this field is when you're good. Another far-fetched option is to pursue another passion. Don't give up yet.

I'll keep doing what I can. The odds are seriously stacked crazy against me. Thank you. Got whatsapp?
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by An0nimus: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
fluxmind:

I'll keep doing what I can. The odds are seriously stacked crazy against me. Thank you. Got whatsapp?

I try to let NL talks remain on NL, hope you understand. Except you have a business opportunity that'll make us both millionaires grin
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
An0nimus:

I try to let NL talks remain on NL, hope you understand. Except you have a business opportunity that'll make us both millionaires grin

For now I don't o. I perfectly understand, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by Godfavorite(f): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
God show us all that He deposited in us.

Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by Pinkieblue(f): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to sahimolowo@cornerstone.com.ng
Re: Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow by AceRoyal: 2:24am On Feb 01, 2017
estheora:
Lemme give u this cash instead of giving MMM-
Orazel presents three 2017 Pageant which is the Miss Online Gold(MOG), The Miss Online Diamond (MOD) and The Miss online Emerald (MOE). 3 Pageant with 9 Winners to be the face of the internet.Compulsory Requirements- Contestant should be atleast 14 years old.
To win:
1.Post picture (s) of yourself on any of our social network using #missonlinegold or #missonlinediamond or #missonlineemerald
2. Post video(s) telling us why you should win or telling about yourself or telling people to like your video, on any of our social networks using any of the above hashtag
For any question- Message us
Prizes:
1. 3 Million naira for Ist place winner, 2 million for 2nd place winner and 1million for 3rd place winner.
2. Modeling deal for all winners
Don't forget that its 3 Pageant and there will be 9 winners. This makes 3 winners for each pageant.
To Join:
1. Pay a sum N2,000 to the following account detail: 0226815755
Esther Daniel
Gt. Bank
Nigeria.
2. Like Us on Facebook, follow on Instagram and Twitter.
3. Message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with these details- Full Name, Age, Email Address, Phone Number, Nationality, Facebook,Twitter&Instagram Username, Bank teller number, name of pageant that you wish to enter.
Also add an Image
On Facebook- search for Orazel
On Twitter & Instagram- @Orazelofficial
Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.