Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back (3049 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:16am On Jan 10, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-DGd2jNAhi-I/WHQziN5S3BI/AAAAAAAAIWI/aXS3CN6yglU49wKJHXHG1wLv1K7swKTywCLcB/s320/mmm-nigeria.png[/img]

MMM Nigeria annouce that the Ponzi Scheme is not coming back and they give with reasons.

See the reason why the Ponzi scheme is not coming back;

1. There’s no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there’s no central account. If there’s indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there’s no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That’s akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would’ve been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it’s a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It’s very likely that there’s a group who don’t provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it’s gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their ‘wealth’ I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn’t sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn’t return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that MMM failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls.

NOTE : Nothing in the world is cheap or free.

Source : http://..com.ng/2017/01/mmm-nigeria-read-7-reasons-why-ponzi.html

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by jojomario(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2017
@OP, who are you?

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2017
leave jan14 to b d judge of dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by ezychris(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Una n MMM sha

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by Kakamorufu(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Una sha no wan make mmm rest abi. Op, if u sha later wan join, let me know o

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 10, 2017
op u re sick. idiot. wetin concern u? u re not even a participant. goat

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by jericco1(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Your thoughts. Wait till saturday
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by abdulaz: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2017
All the fingers of mmm participants are crossed until Jan. 14.

But wait o, what if everyone wants to withdraw their money from this scheme, who are those that will provide help for the get help people to get paid since it seems the GH is going to overwhelm the PH come Jan. 14
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by emymeeky: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
MMM south Africa crashed
Mmm united crashed
Mmm Zimbabwe crashed
So many similar Ponzi schemes crashed .

But in Nigeria, you have a species of stubborn , brainwashed fellows who don't learn from the mistake of others .

The are waiting for the ship to capsize so they can all perish

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by jazinogold(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2017
angry

I SELL BITCOIN AT AN AFFODABLE RATE!!!
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by jazinogold(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
angry
emymeeky:
MMM south Africa crashed
Mmm united crashed
Mmm Zimbabwe crashed

But in Nigeria, you have a species of stubborn , brainwashed fellows who don't learn from the mistake of others .

so MMM UNITED DON CRASH? angry Y U DY LIE LIKE THIS grin I GUESS THEY R ON VACATION MODE lipsrsealed

I SELL BITCOIN AT AN AFFODABLE RATE!!!
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by Emmanuel602(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
MAVRO-BTC

Dear participants,

Due to the recent sharp price fluctuations of Bitcoin, MAVRO-BTC is being introduced in the System.

What is this and why is it necessary?

So far we have only had Mavro-Naira in the System. Even though you provided help via Bitcoin, your Bitcoins, anyway, were recalculated into the Nigerian Naira at the exchange rate at the moment of providing help, and you were credited with Mavro-Naira in your PO. It was the naira amount that grew. In other words you received 30% a month specifically in the naira (not in Bitcoins, although you originally provided help using Bitcoins).

Now, you have a chance to have 30% growth of the Bitcoin amount, not the naira amount. So, acquire MAVRO-BTC which will be credited in your PO and will grow at a 30% monthly growth rate. In a month not only 30% will be added to your initial amount, but it can increase itself due to Bitcoin price growth.

And what if Bitcoin price is going to fall? In case Bitcoin price might go down, you will be able to return to naira at any time -- instantly convert your MAVRO-BTC into Mavro-Naira (and vice versa, if Bitcoin price might increase again). This option is available in PO. You can convert both confirmed and unconfirmed Mavro.

We hope that with implementing MAVRO-BTC, your participation in MMM will become more comfortable! :-))

Sincerely yours,
Administration
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by Emmanuel602(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
MINUTES OF 1ST GUIDER'S MEETING WITH HEAD OF CRO IN 2017 HELD ON JANUARY 01 2017

1. CALL CENTRE NUMBER
We have implemented a lot of changes this week.
We have published the phone no for call center on the website
2. CHANGE OF GUIDER BUTTON
It is only possible for participants to change guiders, You can notice the button is working now.

3. REMOVAL OF REGISTRATION BONUS TO FIGHT MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
Vote for registration bonus if it should remain or not. A poll was conducted and voting done. The result was not released.

4. PROMO TASK
The promo task shd be done by guiders and downline, because it will make MMM sustainable. There is no mavro growth for completed task for now

5. MAVRO GROWTH
Mavros are still growing on tuesdays n thursdays @0.00GMT. This applies to all countries.

6. RELEASE OF CONFIRMED MAVROS
Let our programmers focus on the new model, all confirmed mavros frozen would be released in 2weeks time which would be January 14. We would be informed on how it would be released.

7. HOLIDAY BONUS
Holiday bonus has ended

8. FAKE POP AND NON-CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
Programmers are working tirelessly to resolved all outstanding issues. New model would address fake POP and non-confirmation of Order. When it is switched on, we will see and appreciate.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND YOUR FAMILY (From Head of CRO - MR. ANDREW)

Agim Christy
10+ Guider

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by BrutalJab: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
What a senseless post...
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by BrutalJab: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
emymeeky:
MMM south Africa crashed
Mmm united crashed
Mmm Zimbabwe crashed

You are the brainwashed ignoramus here.

MMM crashed in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Even MMM United, haba!

You just go about with your empty skull and start forming thrash that you know nothing about. You better reason ur life.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by emymeeky: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

You are the brainwashed ignoramus here.

MMM crashed in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Even MMM United, haba!

You just go about with your empty skull and start forming thrash that you know nothing about. You better reason ur life.

I'm not surprised that a demented zombie will still pop up and reek of ignorance.

Use Google, that's the cheapest alternative to your brain

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by BrutalJab: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
emymeeky:

I'm not surprised that a demented zombie will still pop up and reek of ignorance.

Dull goat, show me a reputable site or news outlet in those countries that carried the news.

All the links are from Nigerian bloggers that are synonymous with spreading falsehood. If you have anybody over there, ask them.

Stop disgracing ur whole generation here. Anu npam.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by FASTLINK1: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
smiley
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by emymeeky: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

Dull goat, show me a reputable site or news outlet in those countries that carried the news.

All the links are from Nigerian bloggers that are synonymous with spreading falsehood. If you have anybody over there, ask them.

Stop disgracing ur whole generation here. Anu npam.

So na Wetin your radio tell you be that ? Say MMM SA still de on ? Say Zimbabwe still de on? Say united still de pay ?

When I begin flog you them go say I de disrespect my elders .

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by Michoolu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Okay thanks for the Post. We have heard. We don need to be reminded that it wont return.

Leave us and our MMM.

All eyes shall see.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by switch47(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2017
emymeeky:

I am on MMM UNITED and it has not crashed , MMM South Africa did not crash . MMM is still in zimbabwe . I STAND WITH MMM
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by switch47(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-DGd2jNAhi-I/WHQziN5S3BI/AAAAAAAAIWI/aXS3CN6yglU49wKJHXHG1wLv1K7swKTywCLcB/s320/mmm-nigeria.png[/img]

MMM Nigeria annouce that the Ponzi Scheme is not coming back and they give with reasons.

See the reason why the Ponzi scheme is not coming back;

1. There’s no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there’s no central account. If there’s indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there’s no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That’s akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would’ve been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it’s a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It’s very likely that there’s a group who don’t provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it’s gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their ‘wealth’ I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn’t sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn’t return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that MMM failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls.

NOTE : Nothing in the world is cheap or free.

Source : http://..com.ng/2017/01/mmm-nigeria-read-7-reasons-why-ponzi.html
we are not interested in your mumu blog full of lies looking for traffic .... it shall never be well with your blog if you tell lies for a living you shall reap evil of your deeds . I STAND WITH MMM . NO SHAKING shame on haters
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by switch47(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2017
MMM Nigeria is Back , better and stronger than ever Shame on the OP
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by switch47(m): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2017
Oluwolex2000 Shame on you and you Blog that is built on lies , it shall never be well with Liars . MMM Nigeria is stronger than ever . Shame on you . Big shame on your blog , you are a disgrace to Bloggers ...... you can never make it as long as you try to bring other people down with your lies . WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA .

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by emymeeky: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2017
switch47:
I am on MMM UNITED and it has not crashed , MMM South Africa did not crash . MMM is still in zimbabwe . I STAND WITH MMM

I knew a zombie will blindly defend the crashed MMM various countries cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by switch47(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2017
emymeeky:

I knew a zombie will blindly defend the crashed MMM various countries cheesy
There is no blind assertions from me .... I am making my money while you are busy knocking your mumu head on the wall out of ignorance ......I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA .... NO SHAKING . MMM is changing lives ...... my alert is entering from many schemes all at once . its not about your theory ....... when i see my alert enter and keeps entering ..... all your words loses its meaning . MMM IS PAYING !! all i needed to do is play safe . those who wants to join now should look for a way and rush in o.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back by emymeeky: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2017
switch47:
There is no blind assertions from me .... I am making my money while you are busy knocking your mumu head on the wall out of ignorance ......I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA .... NO SHAKING . MMM is changing lives ...... my alert is entering from many schemes all at once . its not about your theory ....... when i see my alert enter and keeps entering ..... all your words loses its meaning . MMM IS PAYING !! all i needed to do is play safe . those who wants to join now should look for a way and rush in o.

Stop avoiding what I said about MMM crashing in the countries I enlisted. I want you to dispute it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery; Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape / My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) / Earn Money Daily, No Investment Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.