Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders (667 Views)

I Really Think This Man Should Be Sacked! See What He Did In Lagos (picture) / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by Anny505(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Op I don't know were is the appropriate section to post this but nevertheless I hope this makes front-page. I have a red belt in karate but that is not the problem the problem is the is a childhood friend of mine who still want to revenge me on a fight we had when we were kids.
He very well knows the outcome wouldn't be in his favour and to make this worst is, am different from everyone in our family because when I get angry no one can stop me from doing the unthinkable. And that why I decided to join any gene of martial arts( karate) at least to control my anger level. The friend in question like doing things that will piss me off and as it stands am on the verge of letting it out on him anytime from now but one thing I know is that the outcome wouldn't be either of us.
So please nairalanders I need ur suggestions should I continue playing the good little boy or...you know fight back, all insult are accepted.
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Talk to him, try and make him see reasons not to fight with you cos of what happened years ago.

Don't fight back.
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by kheengjay(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2017
awon bruce lee I greet u...... okwaya but some pipo get wrk oh ds early morning?!
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by Twaci(f): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2017
Red belt, black belt, which one pass?
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by captainking(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2017
Anny505:
Op I don't know were is the appropriate section to post this but nevertheless I hope this makes front-page. I have a red belt in karate but that is not the problem the problem is the is a childhood friend of mine who still want to revenge me on a fight we had when we were kids.
He very well knows the outcome wouldn't be in his favour and to make this worst is, am different from everyone in our family because when I get angry no one can stop me from doing the unthinkable. And that why I decided to join any gene of martial arts( karate) at least to control my anger level. The friend in question like doing things that will piss me off and as it stands am on the verge of letting it out on him anytime from now but one thing I know is that the outcome wouldn't be either of us.
So please nairalanders I need ur suggestions should I continue playing the good little boy or...you know fight back, all insult are accepted.
you know only just karate...you are still Learning.. Let me fight you on your friends behalf.. And subdue that anger of yours with martial arts that would frighten you... Anger is not good Bro.. So learn to control it or let me teach you how to Control it with some serious as whooping.. But seriously... Try to meditate more.. It would help keep your mind at peace
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by FemiEddy(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2017
All u need is Inner peace
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by Anny505(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2017
captainking:
you know only just karate...you are still Learning.. Let me fight you on your friends behalf.. And subdue that anger of yours with martial arts that would frighten you... Anger is not good Bro.. So learn to control it or let me teach you how to Control it with some serious as whooping.. But seriously... Try to meditate more.. It would help keep your mind at peace
Very well then come and meet me at ur house time 3pm
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by Anny505(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Twaci:
Red belt, black belt, which one pass?
Black belt ooo
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by Anny505(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
Talk to him, try and make him see reasons not to fight with you cos of what happened years ago.

Don't fight back.
I have done dat quite a a number of times sir
Re: I Really Need Ur Suggestions Nairalanders by captainking(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anny505:

Very well then come and meet me at ur house time 3pm
I should come and meet you at my house or your house??.. Young man.. Am sure you want to stay the year with severe Injuries.. I work Bro.. So am not free... Set a location for weekend... Anywhere in lagos... I need nairalanders to see this..

(1) (Reply)

Okada Rider Beheads 12 Year Old School Boy In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) / Car Battery Thief Burnt Beyond Recognition This Morning In Cross Rivers(photos) / See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.