Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats (607 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / Request : Estimate For Chain Link Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by Dominicpupuru(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Hi house, good morning. Please I'm a newbie who wants to start a building project. Planning to build a 3 bedrooms block of 4 flats in mainland area of lagos. I just want a rough estimate as to what it would cost to guide me in my decisions before I start. Thanks all for your assistance.
Re: Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Dominicpupuru:
Hi house, good morning. Please I'm a newbie who wants to start a building project. Planning to build a 3 bedrooms block of 4 flats in mainland area of lagos. I just want a rough estimate as to what it would cost to guide me in my decisions before I start. Thanks all for your assistance.

U can visit this thread for guidance.
Re: Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by olapluto(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2017
I started a similar project under a year ago. NL thread actually encouraged me to start. So far, I have spent about 12m, and just roofed the house (land inclusive). But my site is not in Lag.
Trickiest part was the decking. The price estimate just kept increasing. With the current price of cement at 2,600 naira, I think your cost to roofing may be well over 15m.
Plumbing, electrification and other cosmetics are usually owner specific.
Re: Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
olapluto:
I started a similar project under a year ago. NL thread actually encouraged me to start. So far, I have spent about 12m, and just roofed the house (land inclusive). But my site is not in Lag.
Trickiest part was the decking. The price estimate just kept increasing. With the current price of cement at 2,600 naira, I think your cost to roofing may be well over 15m.
Plumbing, electrification and other cosmetics are usually owner specific.
Cement N2600 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what area angry angry

1 Like

Re: Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by olapluto(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2017
erico2k2:

Cement N2600 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what area angry angry
So I heard yesterday that the price was increasing.
Re: Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by Chekitaut: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
In a rough 24m-30m.
Contact us for your building materials

...beyond IMAGINATION
Re: Roigh Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by uwemjack(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
You are planning to build is a good thing, first thing first you need
1. an Architectural design (which shows on paper what exactly you have in mind and you can change it until you are satisfied with the design) this will ensure maximum utilization of space to required standard and will form the basis of the structural design.
2. A structural design (so that your builing can stand the test of time - I.e not collapse)
3. The services design (mechanical and electrical)
4. Then the BOQ which will give you the cost if you like estimate for completing your project ( cool this is where I come in.

Now I can give you a figure off my head but it may be too high or too low, as I don't know the total floor area, type of finishing you have in mind among others. Send me a pm we can talk more.

Off my head your budget is between 25m to 60m

(1) (Reply)

3 1/2 Plot Of Land For Sale In Gra, Ibara, Abeoukuta, Ogun State (40 Mill) / Sand Supply / Looking For A Shared Office Space In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.