Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online (487 Views)

Us Stocks Pick Alert / Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) / Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online by SLOVFO(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello guys, I intend opening an account with Morgan Capital and start trading NSE stocks online. I planned making many short-term trades in a week. I want know if anyone has attempted this and how cost effective and profitable Can it be? Considering the fact that most Nigerian stocks have low liquidity.

Also, where can one get education on trading Nigerian stocks?
Re: Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online by incredibleace(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
what are the requirements,how much is needed to open an account with them?
Re: Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online by Nusah(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Feelamong, ernie4life,carpenter u guyz are needed here.
Re: Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online by SLOVFO(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
incredibleace:
what are the requirements,how much is needed to open an account with them?

My major interest in Morgan Capital's online trading platform is the low brokerage commission, 0.25 percent ,the lowest in the industry, if I am not mistaken. Other requirements are easy to get
Re: Short-term Trading Of Nigerian Stocks Online by ernie4life(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Now is a good time to do short term trading because you could take advantage of good dividend stocks and make good returns in a short time. But however you still need to be cautious in your selection of stocks because very soon there is bound to be profit pull out.

Right now the drivers in the market seem not to be there, interest rates are still high.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Great Move By Tbc Pioneers, A Must See / How I Made US$6000 In Just 60 Days / Please Is Swisscredite Still Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.