Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ (1970 Views)

The Heart � Robber / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Jade was a budding singer who had everything going for her, the looks, voice and charisma. She was the kind of artiste that set strict rules for herself and ready to stick to them. She won the famed "Project Fame Season 9". Since then, she had continued to pursue her passion for music relentlessly.Currently, she was reaping the efforts.Her debut single won her many accolades as well as the heart of everyone who listened by to her meledious voice blended the fine tune emanating from the instruments mix.
Her music featured in the "MTV base 10"She became a household name, something she never dreamed of, she never thought a poor orphan like her could achieve.She now had money, fame. she rode the best cars, lived in the best house but still she didn't have that one things.Of course she was
loved by all and sundry but the real care and love she craved for was nowhere in sight.
She had decided to release her next abulm on a livestage.Her producer had picked Madison square as the best settings to shoot a nice audio-visuals and off she jetted out of the country with her crew to America.
She had just finished performing and as usual she captured the heart of all including her music crew.After signing autographs, she had retired to her hotelroom to rest.She had barely stepped out of the Hot bath when a knock came on the door.She hurriedly reached for her towel and asked who it was.
"It's Mike mah"came the voice at the end of the door.She let out a relief, as she didn't really feel like putting on clothes at the moment, with Mike, she always felt kind of safe.
Mike was her hot personal assistant.He had been a superfan of her artistry and she had met him in one of her tour in Rio de Janeiro. He had offered to become a personal assitant to her as he said meeting her was his dream come true.She had refused initially, owing to the fact that he wanted to throw away all his years of hardwork (He was a final year student of medcine in Brazil central university), but after pleas from the young hottie, she took him under his wing.At first, she had thought him as some kind of spy and had not trust him completely but after good showings of honestly and an exemplary conduct, he had won her over to his side.She put him charge of almost anything she didn't wanted to handle and so far, he hadn't let her down.In return,she made sure his family never lacked.She had always been mean to him, giving him the cold shoulders, as far as she was concerned, she was class and he was classless. Not like he cared, he went about his work diligently and she always seem to like that part of him, infact she liked every part of him, including his body.
The knock came again.Oh shit!! He had been standing in the door for 10 min.She opened the door and then she got that smile she was accustomed to seeing, the killer smile and Damn the guy was hot! The scent of the cologne emanating from his body was making her loose herself. Then she looked up and found him staring at her, HUNGRILY. He had the looks of a devourer .She traced his eyes and was shocked to find out what they were staring at, Her Br***t...Watch out for episode of this hot thriller, did the hunger in mike lead to .........?? U wanna know the next words? Like to get tag in the next part..
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
The heart by switz eps 2♥♥♥
Mike was simply astonished at the sight before him, he had come to check on her and was suprised she hadn't answered him for a long time.He was angry at the fact that he had been standing outside of the exquisite room for close to ten minutes.He had always wondered why his boss hated him and always treated him like a rag.It wasn't often you'd see someone who was willing to throw away his/her career just to be your personal assistant, more of personal servant. He loved her and to him, she just didn't thought good of him.If he was.given a chance, he couldn't even imagine such a scenario. It would be too good to be true and.going by her behaviour to him, she would shun the idea of any relationship. That was the main reason he abandoned his pursuit of a degree just to be the singer's right hand man.And he intended to quit his job because as far as he was concerned, any dream of ever movin with the young artiste should be erased, She was his boss and with her showings towards him, nothing like that was going to work out any soon
That was the main reason, he had come to tender his resignation letter.The door was opened by her and what he saw totally changed his resolve.She was.beautiful! he thought.His eyes travelled down the towel tied losely and he saw her massive her bust was, some side of her cleav**e were already shooting out, it was like they were begging to be freed.His eyes went down and traced the curves, down to her laps,and Jeez!! he could feel his Alhaji forming a huge bulge in his jean.He needed to snap out of this reverie before it got him into something unexpected. Lest his story be like that of Portipha's wife amd Joseph in the bible.But the figure before him was too irresistible to look out.Even the most holy pastor wont fight having furtive peekings at this inch of perfection
◆◆◆◆◆◆Jade knew the special effects she was having on him and it was kind of turning her on.She didn't know why but all of a sudden she found him handsome and hot and the bulge in his jean.That must be a 9 inches!.She.knew that he was fighting the needs arising in him but at the same time, he was still staring. She love what she was doing to him, she kind of felt that same desire too.What if she had just one night stand, if she had one, jst one fling with him.That didn't seem like a bad idea especially as she needed something to cure of the continuous tingling sensation she felt underneath
"What's it?"She snapped.He.had regain his composure and was visibly shaken as he knew she had caught him staring.She knew he was afraid she'd accuse him of been a perv.That tingling sensation came again and this time she definitely needed to do something or else she'd make a mess of herself
"Ma'am, i came to check on you and know what you would like to have for dinner,"He blurted out

"Lasagna and spaghetti bolognese"She eyed him

"Ma'am should would you like to have your dinner downstairs or should I order it to be brought here? "He was heading for the door

"A..ahm No, yes uhm..no"she couldn't let him leave, she needed to get cured of that tingling sensation..In a moment of disorganization, her towel came crashing down her body...To be continued, pls share and also more likes to encourage the author

Cc:lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 4:12am On Jan 11, 2017
The heart by switz eps 3♥♥♥
Mike was dumbfounded, he tried to look away but couldn't move his gaze away from the view he had just been treated to.Jade retied her towel, fuming with anger and ordered mike to get out of the room and get her dinner.He went out of the room with an naughty smirk and a boner which he had been trying to conceive. Jade felt humiliated and pissed She remembered the way he was staring sheepishly at her like a zombie when she first opened the door and that got her smiling. After all she had been the one to open the door with just a towel.That tingling sensation started again and this time she knew there was no turning away, she must finish what she started.A one night fling wouldn't hurt afterall, she thought
A knock came in the door, Mike came in with the meal she requested. In place of a smirk was a mischievous glint.Jade smile knowingly. Mike had dropped the food and was heading for the door when jade offered to have dinner with him .He was quite suprised but didn't show it .He declined politely and was already out of the door when he was called back by jade.He murmured inwardly.He was confused when he saw Jade licking her lips like a runaway child

"Mike, I know am not supposed to say this but am kind of feeling turned on, I want to have fun with you"She said without mincing words.Mike was furious at the way she said it like he was her plaything. She thought him as some kind of a fool or what,?.Most guys would jump at the mention of that but mike was a guy with self esteem.Well he would turn her down, if she lacked manners, and had control, she had her limits
"Sorry ma, I can't do that "
"Are you refusing my request? "Jade was upset already
"Yes ma "He replied with assertiveness
"Do you realise am your boss? "She was frustrated and mad as it was reflecting in her voice, but she was trying to keep her cool
"Yes ma, but inasmuch as u are my boss, u have your limits ma"He replied, this had to end he thought.

"Mike are you crazy or what?, do you realise who you talking to?Most guys would jump at this...."

"Excuse me, am not most guys, am not your plaything or a toy.If you wanna get laid, not with me, u could as well get yourself Most Guys" Mike interrupted almost shouting at the top of his voice

"Shut the Bleep up, who gave you the guts to raise your voice at me, who do you think you are huh?I just gave you a lifetime opportunity and you are giving me long sermons? "

"As much as I respect you, am not some kind of 5 year old child you can mess around with. You could get yourself a gigolo or better still buy one, but with me not gonna work"He shouted back not able to hold himself.Jade couldn't take it anymore as she let out a resounding double slap in quick succession
"You know what, you are going back to your fucking family next week, u are going to nigeria, now get out of here"She was panting like someone that ran a relay race.
Mike stood still on the spot ,still clutching his chicks. He was stung as he didn't believe jade could do something like that .Now it was obvious. Tears welled up in his eyes
"You still here? "Jade made for the telephone on the table to call for the pimps but stopped when she saw Mike walk out of the room visibly hurt..Please don't be a ghost reader, contribute, anything would be welcome. TBC
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by xaviercasmir(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2017
nice one. KEEP IT UP
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by harameede99(f): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
xaviercasmir:
nice one. KEEP IT UP
hmm e b lyk say any story u comment on is always cool make i follow u sit down will u shift for me??
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
The heart by switz eps 4♥♥♥
Jade was fuming at the scene that just took place. Where did it all go wrong? Michael had never talk back at her talkmore of raising his voice. He adored and respected her and she knew.Perhaps she had gone to far with him? No,she was his boss qnd as far as she was concerned, she had every right to get anything she wanted. But on the brighter side, it felt good to know that even when she raised her hands against him,he was still been very respectful. She had to accept it that she had wronged him, maybe she should have try another approach.She had stirred up the beast in him and it was evident in the way he looked at her like he could tear her bones. She had hurt him and had to make amends
"Hello, send me Mike from room 133"She ranged the receptionist
"Just a min ma'am"Came the voice at the other end then the line went off.Jade waited for what seem like ages.Then the telphone rang.She picked it with haste and got the shock of her life
"There is no occupant in room 133"came the bombshell.
"U cant be serious, check ur records"she was panicking already
"He was spotted by the main camera leaving the hotel premises by 9:20 pm"came the reply.
Jade hung up the call.She picked up her car keys, put on a tank top and a juggers.She needed to get to him.He might have been arrested by the cops.He should have known this wasn't Nigeria where one can roam about freely.She entered the elevator and descended down to the ground floor of the hotel.She entered her call and zoomed off.She drove around the hotel premises but didn't caught sight of him.She then decided to check Madison square.Just when she was about putting her legs on the accelerator, she saw a figure like mike's, frozen by cold.She felt relieved at seeing him .He didn't seem to notice her as he was already heading back to the hotel. She packed the car and hurried out to meet him.
"Where have you been? "She asked nonchalantly.He didn't seem like he wanted to answer but he spoke up
"I wanna leave the hotel , I forgot my coat"He said without looking at her.She knew she'd hurt him and she needed to apologise
"Look, I know I shouldn't have acted the way I did, its just that am not used to askin, u should understand "He wasn't still looking out her
She turned his face to her and put her hands on his shoulder.Gosh! She exclaimed inwardly, this guy was handsome
"Am sorry ok, I won't behave such manner again, will you forgive me?"
No reply
"Michael am sorry,I know ave been mean to u in the past, and this evening I did worse but just forgive me this time"she said with a puppy-face
Mike knew he had to forgive her, he couldn't stay mad at her for a long time plus she was stilk his boss .Atleast she apologised and that was all he needed.There was nothing he could do even if he decide not to.
"U forgiven"He mumbled
"Oh come on there is no way I can be assured with the way you said it, a smile would do".Micheal scoffed
"Smile, smile..."She tickled him lightly and that did it..He gave her that killer smile and they laughed together.Suddenly, an idea occurred to her
"U know what?"She was holding his hands
"Whatsup? "He was havin that naughty smirk, he must have guess what she wanted to say..
"Let me make it up to you"She grabbed his hands and put it round her waist and led into the hotel. Mike was smiling like someone who had won lottery.The evening wouldn't be bad afterall..TBc..Dont be a ghost reader, like and comment
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by xaviercasmir(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
RIDE ON.
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by xaviercasmir(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=harameede99 post=52728235]hmm e b lyk say any story u comment on is always cool make i follow u sit down will u shift for me??
of course. Just come enough pop corn.
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by harameede99(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=xaviercasmir post=52750513][/quote]owk dear no pee pop corn on d way
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by xaviercasmir(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
harameede99:
owk dear no pee pop corn on d way
THANKS LUV.
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by empress101(f): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2017
cool following bumper to bumper
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
The heart by switz eps 5&6♥♥♥
One month later, Jade had already returned to Nigeria, with her crew which included Mike.She and Mike had struck up a good sexual relationship, they had now become "Friends with benefits''.The music released was a hit and it featured on iTunes as the #1 dancehall music.Such a great success it brought that the current holder of the Nigeria Grammy awards, Diwa Xavage had decided to strike up a new partnership with Jade and as a result had to merge her record label with that of jade.It was great joy to Jade and her music crew because the only person capable of rivaling her had now become one of her own.She was now sure of moving to greater heights
One night, Jade and Mike had just finished havin their usual s*x bouts.On that night, he had taken her to climax after climax until she had cried out his name and in pleasure.Mike had taken it upon himself to give her extra pleasure that particular night as he intended to ask her something serious and she needed to be in a good mood.She had been exhausted by the time he had climaxed and she was panting for breath when she said
"Wow, tha...that .was the best sex I ever had"She stuttered
"My pleasure giving you more of that "He smiled
"U such a good boy"She kissed him and lay on his chest, tracin imaginary lines
"Ehm honey, I want to ask u

something"She had insisted he called her honey in 'The other room'

"Shoot"She was now looking into his eyes

"U know for the past weeks, we have been having some kind of intimate relationship?"

"Yes, what about it?"She snapped

"I don't know, are we just in this for fun, no strings attached? "

"If that's how you put it, yes no strings attached.We just only enjoying ourselves and that's all"

"But u know sooner or later, I need to settle down to a relationship"

"A relationship? "She was alarmed
"Yes, a relationship.Is anything the matter?"

"No go on"

"Then I might not be able to do this anymore as that would be cheating, hope u understand".
Jade thought about it.He was saying the truth, there was no way he could have a real rrelationship with someone else and also a s*ual relationship with another person. The only way she could keep him was ......Nah, she don't think that would be cool.She had to admit she had a thing for him but right now, it was more of a "Inlust" thingy
"Yea I get it, I also don't think of keeping u forever, someday u will meet a nice girl, fall in love and all that stuff, but for now let's enjoy ourselves while we can, or what do you think? "Mike nodded in the affirmative and gave her a kiss which led to another bout of passionate bl**ping.
The next day, Diwa Xavage paid a vist to Jade in her home at Highbrow estate, Ikoyi.She was impressed by the level of affluence Jade's home showcased.She was even wowed when Jade took her into her office and showed her different songs and styles she intended to release.She was even more eager to meet her hearthrob or her crush whom she had taken it time to find out all there is to know about him and for the look of it, he was single.That news thrilled her and she had decided to make a move before he was snatched away from her claws .
Mike had gone to get some groceries from Shoprite when Diwa came so he was not around.He couldn't wait to meet Diwa as he had heard so much about her.He had seen her on tv and she was so beautiful, there was nothing wrong in dreaming to become a lover of such gorgeous lady.He thought about jade, she wasn't ready to settle down .She still thought him classless.He smiled to himself, if she really knew who he was.He put power on the accelerator and drove with speed.
Jade was talking with Diwa when the doorbell rang.She opened the door it was mike,she muttered a reply to his greetings and then made a formal introduction
"Diwa xavage meet my P.A Mike, Mike meet Diwa Xavage a brilliant female artiste whom am sure you know about".
Diwa got up and shook hand with Mike, she looked at him and her Heartbeat missed a step.She was in love already, the guy was every inch the man she wanted. As for Mike, he was speechless. He had no words to describe the lady before him, she was just flawless, even more flawless than Jade.They were just staring at each other.Jade was not pleased at notcing the chemistry that flowed between them.She felt........TBC..Pls like and comment

1 Like

Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by harameede99(f): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
xaviercasmir:
THANKS LUV.
u welcum
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
The heart by switz eps7 ♥♥♥
Ever since Diwa saw Mike, she had fallen stupidly in love with him.She had even made advances to him, something she had never done. Jade on the other hand had been exceptionally nice to Mike and had became over proctective of him.Mike on the other hand was enjoying the attention he got from the two women. He knew Diwa was interested in a relationship with him which would be too good for him to turn down but he didnt know the motives behind Jade sudden swing in behaviours. He thought she was trying to tell him something but he didn't know what that was.It got to a point, Diwa made it her priority to dine with Mike everyday which was fun for both of them.In of the numerous outings, Mike felt he it was time to go for the kill and had bought a costly ring with nearly half of the money in his bank account with which he intended to propose to her.He had been filled with pessimism but nevertheless decided to go on.Everything had been goin smoothly, there are had been humorous moments and in one of those, he had decided to spew what he had in mind
"Uhm sweetheart, I have something important to say, but before then, I wanna ask u some question, hope you dont mind? "

"I do mind, u said u had something important to tell me, I'd
Iike to hear that first "

"Ehm,let me be straightforward, ever since I met you have not been myself I feel somethin for you, I know its quite awkward that in such a few time I have fallen in love but the thing love is a mysterious.I don't know what had come ...........Diwa placed a finger on his lips and gave him one of the most sweetest kiss ever.He was dazzled and at the same time overwhelmed by the pleasure of the ocean he was in
"Don't talk too much, I have always had same feelings for you too but I didn't know if u had same "

"Woah, is that a yes?"

"We are officially a couple baby"Mike joy know no bounds.He was very happy at how things were going for him.They celebrated late into the night, taking couple of shots.Mike returned home around 12 am .Diwa dropped him and promised to pick him up for another outing. She kissed him goodbye.
Mike entered into the house to meet a furious Jade waiting at the door
"Where have you been? "

"Out with Diwa ma'am"

"So it's now ma'am, what's goin on between you and her?"
Mike looked at her puzzling, She snapped
"Don't give me that look, its all over the internet? "
Mike was all the more confused
"What's all over the internet? "

"U and Diwa are a couple right?"T.B.C....Sorry its coming late, more to coom soon. Like and rate

1 Like

Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
The heart by switz eps 8♥♥♥
Mike was surprised at how fast the news had become a trend.He thought Diwa would want to hid their relationship owing to the fact that she might come under intense criticism. That was all he needed to know, she loved him and wanted all to know he was her's and taken.
"Well precisely 2 hours ago "

"What do u have to say for yourself, someone u met just barely 2 months ago?
"Well that dosent matter, I fell in love with her at first sight.Moreover, she hasn't ever asked me to have fun with her or made me understand that am classless".Jade was hurt but she made a good effort to mask it

"Oh dear, u shouldn't say that, u just met her .Infact you haven't even take time to study her characters. She might not be the prettiest of angels.

"Well, obviously I don't care.All that I think of is loving her day by day and making her see me as a lovable person.Am gonna make sure this relationship works"He said with an aura of self-determination that Jade feared it might really work.
"I wish you luck in ur new found love though"

"Thanks boss.Also ma'am, u know i cant have any form of sexual relationship with you anymore "

"We'll see about that"Jade smirked and proceeded to place a hand on his body but he shrugged her hands to her dismay.She decided to try again but was met with a stunning reply

"Ma'am with all due respect, I am in a relationship and I can't afford to be sleeping or having fun as you call it with any available woman I see.If we are done, I'd like to retire for the night, have had a long day"Having said that, he walked away leaving a stunned Jade to brood over her own problem
Pang of jealousy surged through her vein.She had feelings for Mike too but she never thought any girl would be on hand to swoop him away from her claws.He was always in her custody and she thought she could get him anytime she desired .Now he was into a relationship which wasn't profitable to her as she would have to erase any thought of having se*ual intimacy with him.She was going to make sure that didn't happen. As far as she was concerned, her was her doll, her plaything and as long as he stayed with her, she would get all the fun she wanted
She ascended briskly up the stairs leading to his room.The door was wide ajar .She walked into his room which smelt heavenly.She heard gust of water from the shower in the built-in bathroom. She smiled wickedly to herself, stripped of her night gown and proceeded to the bathroom. A little night shower won't hurt after all.
Mike was humming"Lie with me" and had soap in his eyes so he didn't notice her presence.Jade giggled, she was about to lie with him.Mike was still humming the famous Mark Anthony's when a hand grabbed his PP, before he could make out what was happening, his PP had been engulfed in something moist with heat.That place was familiar and it felt good and heavenly. He was in cloud 9 as the person was doin a good work, making him feel out of world .His feeling changed from anger to pleasure in a twinkle of an eye. He ended up on the bed with her and when he had b****d her for the fourth time.It dawned on him as he realized what he had done.He was feeling ashamed of himself
"Oh lawd, what have I done, I have just did this not even up to 24 hours ".Jade was laughing uncontrollably like a hyena.

"Well, you don't have to blamw yourself, its nature"She finally said and busted in to another round of laughing

"I can't believe you tricked me into this, u are such a wicked and mean person''He was almost crying

"Pls spare me that, who took me to this bedroom? As far as am concerned, Xav can have you in a relationship inasmuch as I get you doing things to me in the 'Other room.good night"She scampered off to her bedroom, her ass swaying in the process.Mike couldn't help but feast his eye on it.After she was gone, Mike broke down.He couldn't decipher the reason beyond his lack of self-control. What if Diwa Xavaged found out? ..watch out for eps 9 of this thriller. ....Like and rate
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2017
@sino
@kabayomi
@serino
@adonis 7
I brought something which I think you guys might like, pls help me invite some other more people ..

#embarrassmentizzabae..
Re: The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ by itzswitz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
The heart by switz eps 9♥♥♥
Michael was doing some hot thinking.He knew he would fall to the whims and caprice of Jade over again and again.She was a talented seductress and she knew all the secret moves to turn him on.Truth be told, Jade had almost total control over him and his body in a way he was not sure he could resist. He had to make sure such an incident wouldn't happen ever again. The thing was how was he going to avoid her when they basically stayed under same roof, eat same food.He needed to avoid the magic touch of Jade lest her Midas touch ruined something for him .He decided on what to do immediately.
He came out of his room wearing a tracksuit and had a backpack which contained essential stuffs he couldn't do without. He tip-toed to Jade's room,peeked and saw that she was sleeping peacefully with a smile.He smirked.He took a pen and a peice of paper and was contemplating writing his whereabouts. At the end, he scribbled some words onto the sheet and bolted out of the door
Jade woke up to the sound of maids cleaning and stewardess dressing the table.She brushed her teeth and was about going to shower when her eyes fell on a small peice of paper .She nervously picked the paper which stated Mike's decision to leave the house in order to avoid problems. .Jade smiled to herself, it was a game and she was ready to play.
Meanwhile, Diwa was makin plans with her lawyer to annull the contract she had with Jade.Mike had showed up late in her house.After interrogating him, she discovered that he was seduced and fell for it.She was outraged at not only Jade but Mike .That was after he had calmed her down and explained the relationship that had existed before Diwa came on the scene.She had immediately started making arraignment to breach the contract, much to the chagrin of Mike.He had pleaded with her trying to make her see reasons why she shouldn't secede from the music partnership. All pleas fell on deaf ears.She had made up her mind and nothing was stopping her
Jade was talking with a friend when a barrister came in and demanded to see her.The lawyer was granted audience with her .He brought out a letter and told Jade to go through it.Jade was infuriated and had asked him to go straight to the point as she didn't had time for drama.The lawyer had gone straight to the point, telling her that the purpose of the letter was to inform her that Diwa Xavage had officially decided to cancel any contract and agreement with her record label..Jade was flabbergasted. .. TBC eps 10 demands 20+ likes to unlock

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inordinate Pleasure: A Novellete / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker: Episode 1 / Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.