Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Government Workers Seen Protesting Totally N*ked In The Streets Of Delta(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Government Workers Seen Protesting Totally N*ked In The Streets Of Delta(photos) (543 Views)

Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) / Watch Video As Actress Etinosa Goes Totally N*ked On Mcgalaxy Live Video / Lagos Girls Patrols Half N*ked In Ikotun(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Workers Seen Protesting Totally N*ked In The Streets Of Delta(photos) by Idunuolablog(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aggrieved workers of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission went completely Nakked on Monday during a massive protest.

DESOPADEC staff protesting Nakked
In a determined bid to protest the alleged non-payment of their bonuses, some aggrieved workers of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) went completely n*ked on Monday.
According to Punch Metro, the workers accused the state government and management of the board of maltreating workers through its refusal to pay workers including the controversial 13-month bonus (End of Year Bonus).

They also said the management refused to promote and pay retirement entitlements to pensioners of the commission as well as leave bonuses to workers of the commission since 2015 when the present board assumed office.
Speaking to a correspondent, a staff who spoke on the condition of anonymity said, “What we are protesting is statutory in our engagement later.

"In 2013 the commission complained that there is no money and appealed that we should allow our salaries to be slashed by 30 per cent and promised that once things improved it shall be restated but up till now it has not."
The aggrieved workers promised to continue with their protest until the state government listened to their demands and ensure that staff welfare was prioritised.
They warned that if by next week their demands were not met, they would occupy government house and the State House Assembly.
see photos below
http://www.idunuolablog.com/2017/01/government-workers-seen-protesting.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Promote My Forum, I Beg I Dey Beg / Nigerians Go Wild On Twitter As Wizkid Is Called Rising Star / Omawumi Gushes Over Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.