Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Omawumi Gushes Over Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Gushes Over Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (561 Views)

Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Gushes Over Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerian female music sensation, Omawumi
and her husband, Yusuf, are celebrating their
2nd wedding anniversary today.

The duo had their court wedding on 16th
January, 2015, and have two children together.
She shared the photo above on Instagram and
captioned it:

“I want to thank my Husband for
loving me and being so patient
with me and I want use this
opportunity to give my self a high
five for just being the fabulous
Mrs Y!
God continue to keep us. Happy
200level in this university of
matrimony of life #MrsYussuf
#thankGod #goodthinggoing”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/omawumi-gushes-over-husband-as-they.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Omawumi Gushes Over Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wish you blessed home
Re: Omawumi Gushes Over Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wish you a blessed home

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Visits IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Today Is The Birthday Of Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher Of @247nigeria / Wizkid's "Hush Up The Silence" Now Titled "Come Closer", To Be Released Feb 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.