Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

10 Top Things The Idgaf Crew Do On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Top Things The Idgaf Crew Do On Nairaland (529 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / These IDGAF Promoters Should Stop! It's Become Out Fashioned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Things The Idgaf Crew Do On Nairaland by Shynaboy1: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
[/b]Good afternoon Nairalanders. You must have been aware of those writing and posting "I don't give a mess" pictures on every section and almost every topics they commented on. These guys are obviously trying to be funny but they can also be annoying most times. So here are 10 top things the "I don't give a mess" crew do on Nairaland.

[/b]1. They come for space:
These set of people will come to your post and just type "hi" or something like that just to securing space for themselves before the post enters Frontpage.

[/b]2. They upload funny pictures:[/b] The Idgaf crew also use this to create funny scene. They upload different pictures with Idgaf caption.

[/b]3. They come in group:[/b] One thing I also notice in these set of people is that they attack posts in group. You can never see only one Idgaf picture. Nah

[/b]4. They are not interested in anything:[/b] Just as their names imply, they seem not to be interested in any post. Talk about a very important subject and you end up seeing Idgaf pictures all over your post. They truly don't give a f.uck.

[/b]5. They can tag ehn:[/b] These people can tag anything on the post. They tag your comment and they don't give a f.uck. They tag your advice and they don't give a mess. They even tag your 'sorry' and they don't give a mess.

[/b]6. They are on every Section:[/b] These people are everywhere. You see them on every section of Nairaland ranging from politics, food, jokes etc.

[/b]7. Their main target is FrontPage posts:[/b] They flooded posts they presume would be on Frontpage. They want everyone to know them.

[/b]8. They are formally "picture or Idonbelivit group:[/b] These group of people are the ones who tag your comment or story and put pishure or I don bilivit on it.

[/b]9. They would attack this post:[/b] I'm very sure these people would come here and still do the "I don't give a mess" thing.

[/b]10. ADD YOURS[/b]

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Top Things The Idgaf Crew Do On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
I still don't give a feck...gorrit!!!

(1) (Reply)

36,000 Nigerians Crossed Mediterranean Sea To Italy In 2016 / 12 Die As Bus Plunges Into Odo-oba River / Drogba Returns To Chelsea…again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.