Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

#FACT : You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / #FACT : You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook (493 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FACT : You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by EKITI001: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QvII322XxGI/WHUGUz0noXI/AAAAAAAAArI/2wj6RWA4i1EL-3ldKBiYZs1XuhBBVUJFQCLcB/s640/poomftrumlidqnw99qjh.jpg[/img]

You might think that since Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook, he would be good at using the site. Well, he’s not. His posts are awful, and there is literally no way to escape them...

After seeing this Tweet, I tried to block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook this morning, only to find that King Zuck is immune from Facebook’s mere mortal block feature. I could block Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s COO, and Zuckerberg’s wife, Priscilla Chan. But not Zuck. He is invulnerable to blockage. I had no problem blocking Obama or Oprah, but I cannot block Zuck.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-eZKgmb2hI-M/WHUGVMTwECI/AAAAAAAAArM/NGNry0x1AsUrXmZp71ToPoqaUj1gCnHWQCLcB/s640/jn68i89qi1rdf2n8iy0v.png[/img]
If you wanted to ensure that you never see Mark Zuckerberg awkwardly talk about Facebook’s year in review with Sandberg, or his downright awful scripted videos with his wife, I‘ve got bad news for you. Nobody is safe from Zuckerberg’s posts.

If one of your basic friends shares one of Zuck’s posts, you must read it. There is no way to rid yourself from modern day atrocities like a 16-minute interview with Mark Zuckerberg and Vin Disel, or 30 minutes of Zuck grilling in his backyard.

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/fact-you-cant-block-mark-zuckerberg-on.html
Re: #FACT : You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by EKITI001: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
HOW MANY OF YOU KNEW THIS BEFORE NOW?
Re: #FACT : You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by zoneboy: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
I can block him
Re: #FACT : You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
That will be an easy job 2 pull

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Options To Start Your Online Business / I Need A Website Developer To Partner With / Twikas And Mmm Script For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.