Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

"era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search (1298 Views)

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / Memoir Of A Job-seeker: A Nairalander’s Job Search Experience / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by Abn: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2009
I am getting upset on what some ladies passes through in an attempt to find job.My wife is a working class in another state but has to relocate to Lagos for us to start staying together.But for the past few months she has been searching for job and attending interviews,TWO CHALLENGES she has been facing is that most of the people that want to offer her job will like the final interview to end in bed,Secondly,many of them will on seeing "Married"in her CV will deny her the job,despite her experience.Why is these so rampart these days and whats the way out?,wats happening in this country called "Nigeria"
Re: "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by Nautillus(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2009
Dude, stop hiding behind flimsy escuses, you wife IS NOT qualified enough, stop this nonesense, these so call guyz have access to one million sex partners out there, NOBODY needs your WIFE . . .people are changing jobs everyday. . .why is your own different?
Re: "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by farous(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2009
Mr man,your thread is very common these days.When i was working with one company in V/I,i know one boss in a company whose only qulification to employ some ladies is that u must sleep with him.yet some foolish ladies will yield.Even when i knew that an opportunity existed in that company,i refused to tell him to employ my sister because my conscience will blame me to come and give thanksgiving in the church with my sister for getting new job when i know that she got the job through develish means(offering her body) and not through God's way.U re not the only one for i know that in every one hundred ladies that got an offer here in naija,atleast one(if i no lie)may be through that means,and they can not tell u,they will swallow it in their mind and be parading themselves that they are the most qualified.Advise ur wife to keep her faith in God,for the word of God CAN NEVER CHANGE because of the changing world.Sin is still sin.
Re: "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by smooooooth: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2009
Nautillus:

Dude, stop hiding behind flimsy escuses, you wife IS NOT qualified enough, stop this nonesense, these so call guyz have access to one million sex partners out there, NOBODY needs your WIFE . . .people are changing jobs everyday. . .why is your own different?

yeah i agree wiv u, she is not qualified for the jobs, cos she does not have what it takes to get a job in nigerian these days, one of which u must be willing to sleep with customers for the coy, a prove of that which they find at the interview as u will have to sleep with the boss, and a second requirement is u must be single, and this one she is both married and unwilling.
Re: "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by galatico(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
smooooooth:

yeah i agree wiv u, she is not qualified for the jobs, cos she does not have what it takes to get a job in nigerian these days, one of which u must be willing to sleep with customers for the coy, a prove of that which they find at the interview as u will have to sleep with the boss, and a second requirement is u must be single, and this one she is both married and unwilling.

Yeah I agree with you guys that era has passed!!!
Re: "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by satuma10: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
nautilus or what u call urself is a big fool for his writeup though i believe that he is not married yet cos if is, he will know what it takes to be married. pls do encourage your wife to be patience and wait for God's time ok
Re: "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nautillus:

Have u read her CV? Stop making judgements u are not qualified to make.
Re: "era Of Sleep With Me And U Will Get It"/married Women Challenges In Job Search by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nautillus:

I would have appreciated it if you had just read this thread and hadn't posted this rubbish. what do you mean the guy is giving flimsy execuses. I work as a management consultant and believe me i hear 100s of such cases each day that i am already tired of because there is really nothing i can do to help such people as the labour law here isn't strogn enough to protect job seekers and employee.

By the way 'dude' this fellow never begged for a job for his wife. He only posted what she is going through so you have absolutely no right to 'insult' him.

smooooooth:

Please read your post again and you will find out that it is not only contradictry but also very Dumb (follow follow poster)

galatico:

Yeah I agree with you guys that era has passed!!!

What stupid era has passed? if you can post this bullshit that means you will also say that banks that put pressures on their marketers to date very rich prospects are also liars.

WHERE ARE THOSE WISE POSTERS NAIRALAND ONCE HAD

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Am In Need Of Chams Plc Test Format. / Nigeria Army Short Service Commission & Recruitment Application Forms On Sale / Urgent Vacancy At Etranzact International Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.