Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,916 members, 7,844,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian (15966 Views)

Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by sjeezy8: 2:15am On Nov 26, 2009
no biggie the interviewer is just as dumb as she is
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

of course i would lol

haha kiss

sjeezy8:

no biggie the interviewer is just as dumb as she is
LMFAO!!!!

tpia.:

^^ well, she[b] is [/b] mixed

yeah thats true, no one ever denied that.
but come on!! thats like halle berry or some other mixed person in hollywood always talk about them being mixed in every interview they do.
i mean, so what? whats the biggie? its only nigerians that make a big ol' fuss about it. lolol
nigerians sha.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by sjeezy8: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2009
Thank you, i didnt even know halle was that mixed till recently!!!!!!
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:08am On Nov 26, 2009
hahahaha
ive always known.
silly boy. cheesy
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by semid4lyfe(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

hahahaha
ive always known.
silly boy. cheesy

Congrats for knowing all this while that she's mixed but shey you don use am collect money for bank? grin
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by dorben: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lilibaby u r right.but no too make choice again oooo.age is not by ur side again.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by londoner: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2009

[img]http://3.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/SGIXBJ-u5sI/AAAAAAAABL8/_uLbG3HZY-U/s400/back%2Bniyitabiti.jpg[/img]

I dont see whats supposedly "ugly" about her.

There are a whole lot of actresses in Nollywood who would have to adda whole lot to themselves (hair/tons of makeup) to look half as good as her. she cant act, but she is pretty. Her skin is lovely too, there are so many younger actresses who are riddled with pimples and dark marks on their faces.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
she's alright to me.
overrated by most africans though, if you know what i mean.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by londoner: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2009
The amaka, to be perfectly honest, Africans really dont go on about her at all. IMO its people like Ini Edo who are WAAAAAY overhyped by Nigerians.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
well i guess you dont know what i mean then.
anyway, adios.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
I have gone through her interview and I found nothing arrogant about it. Is she 'full of herself' because she said that she gets proposals from men or what exactly is the beef? ALL Nollywood actresses (even the married ones) [i]always [/i]mention in their interviews that they get tossed at often. The rest can mention it, but when Miss Bach does it she is 'full of herself'. Lol.

True, she can't act, and like somebody has mentioned, she really has not brought anything into Nollywood. Still, give kudos to her. Unlike other actresses who have publicly declared that they can pull the 'nude' stunt, she shuns nudity and you can tell from her interview that she has a careful approach towards marriage probably because she values the institution of marriage. What is so 'stupid' about her interview for God's sake?

Let's just be honest. The real reason she is eliciting 'angry' reactions is because she is light-skinned.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
its just jealousy, thats all.

Anyway, is it just me or do Nigerian/east European combinations look more distinctly mixed?

I could be wrong sha.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by londoner: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
@goodgirl, I think you have a point, people have a problem with others finding her attractive because she is mixed race/light skinned. They say the same thing when people like Tonto Dike or Rita Dominic are mentioned.

They have to find fault with these people to justify how they feel towards their supposed "popularity".
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ good girl. i  dont think its that, well at least not from me.
if it was ini edo, dakore, mercy johnson or anyone like that it would still have come across ass arrogant to me.
i guess thats just how i read it.  undecided
well at least theyve got talent, she has nothing but it seems like she was yarning like she was miss thang.
idk, different perspective maybe.

anyway if it had been ini edo, kate henshaw, genevieve, dakore, or uche elendu you couldnt use this whole "light skin" propaganda as an excuse.
the interview seemed arrogant, period.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
You are right. I couldn't have used the "light skin propaganda" like you say because unlike you, I don't use skin tone as a weapon to propagate any point. That's your thing.

THE-AMAKA, it's common knowledge that YOU classify people into 'dark' or 'light', and based on where they belong, you choose to 'like' or 'dislike'. That's OK if that's who you are, just don't imagine me being like you. Am above that. Skin tone is too shallow a criteria for me to use to determine who I'll like or dislike. Yes, I have my preference (chocolate to be precise), but unlike you, I would never spit venom concerning individuals simply because they do not fall under what I prefer.

Now let's get one thing straight - Am not even a fan of Lillian Bach. I only remember she exists when I see her on screen. However, stating that her interview is arrogant is just a plain pathetic excuse to have something negative to say about her. Using the technology that NL has at its disposal, you are allowed to 'retrieve' and 'quote' or 'copy' and 'paste' the "arrogant" statements she uttered. Is it when she said that she's a Christian and that her body is the temple of God? Or the part where she states that she speaks fluent Yoruba? Could it also be the part where she states that her family used up all their money to treat her father's ailment? Or the part where she went to locate her half-brother in Europe? Oh yes, it could also be the part where she criticizes ritualism in movies. Exactly which part of the interview is "arrogant"? I have searched in vain.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
londoner:

@goodgirl, I think you have a point, people have a problem with others finding her attractive because she is mixed race/light skinned. They say the same thing when people like Tonto Dike or Rita Dominic are mentioned.

They have to find fault with these people to justify how they feel towards their supposed "popularity".

Lol, so true. grin If I say Lilian Bach's is more beautiful than Genevieve, they would respond with "Is it because she's light skinned?" grin
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by vislabraye(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
She is very beautiful. You can hardly find any actress in Nollywood that is up to her. Although i like fair girls, but beyond that she sexy. I think we Genevieve beats her hands down is in acting. Genie is very natural and can fit almost every role. But Lilian Bach is, I dont know how to describe her acting,
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
lmao!!!
@ good girl
whatever you say, yawn. . .
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
Good Girl:

THE-AMAKA, it's common knowledge that YOU classify people into 'dark' or 'light', and based on where they belong, you choose to 'like' or 'dislike'. That's OK if that's who you are, just don't imagine am like you. Am above that. Skin tone is too shallow a criteria for me to use to determine who I'll like or dislike. Yes, I have my preference (chocolate to be precise), but unlike you, I would never spit venom concerning individuals simply because they do not fall under what I prefer.

BULLSHIT! grin
stupid assumption.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
^^^^^^
Bullshit indeed! Lol. What a civilised way of responding to other people's opinions. Keep it up! Your mum sure taught you well. She must be very proud of you.

THE-AMAKA, I do not have to rely on assumptions to come to the conclusion that you are a skin tone freak. Please! You are all over NL obsessing over 'dark skin' vs 'fair skin'.

I stand by my post. Good day!
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:58am On Dec 02, 2009
LMFAO!! whatever you say. . .
youre just straight up bullshit.

i dont have a problem with skin tone, i call it like i see it.
too bad!
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2009
AMAKA, have you heard about the stalker that's using my mama-gee id? undecided
She sounds like a demented fellow, right
? undecided
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2009
yeah i heard about her.
i really, really did believe it was you at first, then i later realized it really wasnt.
someone is trying to play mama-gee on here so people can think youre crazy.
whoever that person is, is really crazy!!!
they get time oooo, to make an account for you and then stalk you around the forum, its crazy!! lol
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Dec 02, 2009
And the worst part of it is that he's really annoying
and always wants to gain attention, Just go over to the romance section
and you'll see the latest post that freak opened up
. undecided
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2009
hold on, when i finish checking my replies, ill be right there. kiss
some crazy people on nairaland indeed. lol
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA,
Insults, curses and deviating from the topic are all unnecessary and will get us nowhere. Just quote the parts of the interview where you think Lillian Bach was arrogant. Am yet to see the "display of arrogance" in any of her utterances. Kindly show me. I may have missed it.
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by amakadihot87(f): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
semid4lyfe:
She's very beautiful and stunning no doubt but she's a terrible actress. She's into some other stuff now but I heard from a friend who is working with her on her current project that she has featured in some movies scheduled to be released soon.

terrible indeed
Re: The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian by labi1977(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
THEAMAKA3:
those pics are horrible too.
look at the second one! lol

Sorry your comments here are kind of dumb hating on another woman who probably looks far better than you, can we see your pic

anyway I've only seen her in a yoruba movie and I think thats her niche, she nailed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father / J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.