Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

X-sports And Games Anyone? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / X-sports And Games Anyone? (869 Views)

Join The Group Josh Sports And Make It Big Everyday With Sports Betting / For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers / Sports And Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2007
So is sports all abt soccer

i love X-games, but the closest ive been to actually being in one is
fallin down the stairs in my cozns rollerskates
i watch it on ESPN too,
I have tonyhawks pro skater tho,
Hola bck y'all!
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by iice(f): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2007
LOL i watch some x-games, mostly skate boarding though
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2007
i really love skateboardin cool, hw i used to fantasize about myself being a skating rock chic like that , lol
  my friends used to say, omo you're a black girl oooh

i still love em tho,
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by mukina2: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2007
*gamine again* grin
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by iice(f): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2007
Yeah, i've thought about taking skate board lessons, coz i got friends who skate, but we never seem to have time to do such things lol. Surfing i do a lil bit, white water rafting is another i was thinking about. Got so much i want to do and learn grin
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2007
oooh, mukina what have i done to u? eh grin

Omo iice i envy u eh, surfin, snorkeling,skating, snow boarding, bungee jumpin, its all in ma mind, i wish i cld just go out there
and do them, i feel like runnin away frm school, get on a plane get outta the country, All in ma mind! wink

One day na one day sha
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by iice(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2007
Gamine:

oooh, mukina what have i done to u? eh grin

Omo iice i envy u eh, surfin, snorkeling,skating, snow boarding, bungee jumpin, its all in ma mind, i wish i cld just go out there
and do them, i feel like runnin away frm school, get on a plane get out of the country, All in ma mind! wink

One day na one day sha

Yup, one day na one day. I remember my bro went on this mountain climbing expedition and almost fell of the side of a mountain. I was like dude, u aint gonna go do that again. grin grin When you get the opportunity to do something u really wanna try and do, just do it, i mean atleast you tried it once
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by BlackMamba(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2007
X-Games, Poker, Bowling are all marginal recreations that ESPN keep pushing down viewers throat, in their bid to fill up their program slots. I don't think any stunt on skateboard or bike is so entertaining to deserve extended time on TV. Maybe on Sportscenter.
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2007
Marginal recreation?
As if u can do any of that, cos they havnt gained widestream acceptance,
dosnt mean they aint worth it, Spoilsport
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by iice(f): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2007
What about UFC? I watch that one. . .
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2007
ufc?
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by iice(f): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2007
Ultimate Fighting Championship
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2007
ooh, lol, really
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by iice(f): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2007
Yeah, grin i like when the blood starts flying about and people have cut noses/eyes/ears. . .
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2007
iiceey eh, LMAO

yeah it gets really exciting tho grin
Re: X-sports And Games Anyone? by Gamine(f): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2007
Tony Hawks does it for me grin

(1) (Reply)

Fa Cup Final / Gunners Guning For The Treble Pics / Nigeria Football Is The Federation Cup Finals A Pointer Of New Things To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.