Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers (970 Views)

THE Cornerboss Of Football Bet / For Bet Lovers / Faith And Football: Soccer Stars Who Are Devout Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers by fidellamo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
I KNOW ALL SPORTS AND FOOTBALL BETTING LOVERS ARE GOING TO LIKE THIS ONE.

HERE IS IT: DISCOVER HOW TO A MAKE LOT OF MONEY WITH JUST N200.

YES, ITS NO MISPRINT YOU CAN LEARN ALL IT TAKES TO TURN N 200 INTO MILLIONS OF NAIRA PAID DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN ONLY SEVEN WEEKS GUARANTEED, WORKING FOR ONLY FEW HOURS DAILY. TO FIND OUT ALL THE JUICY DETAILS, SEND AN SMS WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL TO 08098382631 OR fidellamo@yahoo.com
Re: For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers by fidellamo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2012
cac registration now complete for nigeria office to be opened. yupee!!!
Re: For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers by fidellamo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
for all those that have asked for details and those who intend to, sms registration is now available. things just got a lot easier, cheers!
Re: For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers by fidellamo(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2012
all new and would be members, if you have any question or problem, pls dont hesitate to drop dem here and i will be right on time to answer them.
Re: For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers by fidellamo(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2012
ok, let me save some of you the energy of sending me your details. from now, you can drop your email and i will send you the information, cheers
Re: For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers by fidellamo(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2012
DEAR MEMBERS, I HAVE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED THAT SOME OF YOUR TELLER NUMBERS HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVATED. PLS ENDEAVOUR TO DO SO AND SPEAK TO YOUR DOWNLINE TO DO SAME.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ACTIVATION OR SMS REGISTRATION, PLS LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GUIDE YOU.

THANKS.
Re: For All Sports And Football Bet Lovers by fidellamo(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2012
reminder to all in my downline: incase you have any problems with registration or any difficulty at all doing anything, just let me know so i can put you through.

(1) (Reply)

Eboue Twitter Reply / Famous Football Players / No Trophy For Arsenal Till Royal Baby Is Crowned Says TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.