Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Evander Griiim Feat. Gucci Mane - Right Now (remix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evander Griiim Feat. Gucci Mane - Right Now (remix) (348 Views)

A$AP Rocky, Gucci Mane & 21 Savage – Cocky / Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield Evander Holds In Lagos, Soyinka To Refer / Evander Holly Field Vs Bola Tinubu In Lagos Charity Boxing Bout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evander Griiim Feat. Gucci Mane - Right Now (remix) by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Evander Griiim Feat. Gucci Mane - Right Now (Remix)

Evander Griiim Feat. Gucci Mane - Right Now (Remix) Evander Griiim Feat. Gucci Mane - Right Now (Remix)
Looking to take his buzzing single to the next level, fast-rising El Paso rapper Evander Griiim decides to call on ATL rapper Gucci Mane for the remix to his boisterous anthem “Right Now.”
Here’s what Gucci told Fader about the record in its premiere…"It ain't no easy job to make something that sounds GOOD. If that was the case everybody would have some shit that’s hard. I thought [the song] was hard. Evander can rap and sing! I had to be a part of it and once my boi Buck played it, I got on it instantly." – Guwop
Take a listen to the new remix and let us know what you think!

Download http://afritube.com.ng/evander-griiim-feat-gucci-mane-right-now/

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of Amaechi And Dakuku Bringing Woes To Rivers People – Pdp / Swansea 2 Vs Leceister 0 - Facts And Figures From The Match. / Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.