Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Atm Thieves And Security Measures To Take - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atm Thieves And Security Measures To Take (458 Views)

Beware Of ATM Thieves – See How This Woman Was Dispossessed / Thieves And Receivers Of Stolen Property Arrested And Paraded In Benue (Photo) / How I Lost N1.5m To ATM Thieves Through My 11-year-old Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Thieves And Security Measures To Take by odysey: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2017
First of all you should secure your last four digits scratch them off or something
Anyways I was told something shocking and I wanted you all to take precautions
A mother driving her kids in her car in a secure area in Edo found 3 guys in her car after passing a bad spot.
She was taken to an atm machine were she withdrew all her monies and handed it to them. Now these guys were smart. They stayed with the kids as insurance while they woman went to get the cash.
They later made away with the cash, jewelries, phones and the car.
Security Measures
1. Do not carry around your atm
2. If you must it shouldnt contain much
3. Have other accounts active
4. Lock your car doors even if you are close to your house
5. We should all tell our banks to give a way to alert security with issues like this
6. We must put pressure on our government to improve security via police / mopol patrol cars, security cameras on streets and roads etc
Re: Atm Thieves And Security Measures To Take by shammah1(m): 6:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks OP
Re: Atm Thieves And Security Measures To Take by odysey: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2017
shammah1:
Thanks OP
you're welcome do feel free to share

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Scumbag Hubby Beat His Wife With No Mercy In Front Of Crying Children / UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno / Libyan Deportation: 94 Women, 18 Children, Suffered Abuse- IOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.