Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) (458 Views)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
A man has been arrested and put behind bars by officers of the Ogun State Police Command, for killing his mother.

It is alleged that he stabbed and butchered his mum to death, after they had argument over food.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/mans-stabs-his-mother-to-death-over.html
Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Galaxies01: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
If u slap me on my right cheek, I will turn my left cheek for u to slap too, then we will sit down like Adults nd discuss how u want ur funeral to look like, either Traeditional or white funeral
Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by smart024(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
WTF...
shocked shocked shocked

Argument over what...?
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na so e don bad reach...?
cry cry cry
Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Young03(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Even though they didnt give us d name
we know his an afonja

1 Like

Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
I no say meat dey cost but, nawa o
Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
I know say meat dey cost but, nawa o, no b like to kill
Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by PenisCaP: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Mans Stabs His Mother To Death Over Food In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by saintikechi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
only in South West

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Fraud: 30 Arrested, One Ghanaian, 29 Nigerians Involved / Watch How Nigerian Students In India Face Serious Racist Actions / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [21 May, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.