Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Obudu Mountain Resort What The Experience Like? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Mountain Resort What The Experience Like? (545 Views)

A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obudu Mountain Resort What The Experience Like? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2017
To spice of things between me and my wife, i have decided we go to obudu ranch for the holiday, I have been hearing a lot bad rumours on how long it take to get there, also how electricity is unstable and facilities dont work.

Can anyone who has been to obudu moutain resource share his or her experience, and also if there are better resort centres in Nigeria?
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort What The Experience Like? by Harris90(m): 1:20am On Jan 11, 2017
during my NYSC service year, I had the opportunity to serve in a local government close to Obudu LGA also in cross river state. the place is very far coupled with bad roads network almost thru out the whole state. if you decide to come it will be one hell of an awful experience.
Before my passing out parade I took it upon myself together with some few corpers to visit the ranch which we did ,the experience was awesome but one thing I noticed is that the place had been forgotten, I mean there's nothing happening there, the whole management and Maintainance system gas crumbled . I guess it was due to the fact that the governor who cared for tourism in the state left office [Donald Duke].
I'm not trying to spoil your plans but the truth have to be said, but I bet you the experience is lovely, you know getting to the very top of the summit and seeing the wonders of God up there, the weather there is nothing you've witnessed in Nigeria...i just wish things were like it used to before but they are gone.
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort What The Experience Like? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2017
thanks man, obudu has now been officially stricken off the list

Harris90:
during my NYSC service year, I had the opportunity to serve in a local government close to Obudu LGA also in cross river state. the place is very far coupled with bad roads network almost thru out the whole state. if you decide to come it will be one hell of an awful experience.
Before my passing out parade I took it upon myself together with some few corpers to visit the ranch which we did ,the experience was awesome but one thing I noticed is that the place had been forgotten, I mean there's nothing happening there, the whole management and Maintainance system gas crumbled . I guess it was due to the fact that the governor who cared for tourism in the state left office [Donald Duke].
I'm not trying to spoil your plans but the truth have to be said, but I bet you the experience is lovely, you know getting to the very top of the summit and seeing the wonders of God up there, the weather there is nothing you've witnessed in Nigeria...i just wish things were like it used to before but they are gone.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On Steps To Take On Procuring A US Visa / A Nairalander Captures Himself At The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove / Cameroon Forcibly Repatriates Over 500 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.