Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon (16820 Views)

Cheapest Data Subscription For Android, IOS, PC Users For January 2020 / Facebook To Use Yoruba, Igbo Languages To Curb Fake News / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by Araoluwa005(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2017
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
God bless you. Jesus is the only way
Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by grandstar(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2017
This is fantastic news. I see lots of money coming my way if I can monetize it.
Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by truthspeaks: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2017
And how is bn on top oloshos a crime esp wen it's an adult involved? Unless d person committed a criminal act. I tire for ur type. Always acting holier than thou
divicode:
At last, Igbere news propagandist can make some little change? I can't wait to upload the video of a frustrated low-lifer in handcuff claiming to be fighting police yesterday grin grin

Or should I start with the uploads of how he was caught in a local hotel on top of oloshos grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by Ifiegboria(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2017
Cool
Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by Realdeals(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2017
With all the copy and paste video? How will it apply copyright infringement, Mark should fix that to avoid litigation, YouTube has gone past those stages.
Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by Joel3(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2017
truthspeaks:
Kool
there will be a duplicate video and fake video.
Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by mahrez786: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Hmm

Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by ideaz: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Welcome Facebook

Piuni uBrowse social networking platform will pay for users contents.

Piuni launching in Lagos Nigeria this Saturday. Be my guest!
Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by Malayy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Vin4favour:
good one from FB, all this Nigerian gals no dey let me see road for FB again, they always upload useless videos carrying their mouth up and down like they want to say something angry angry
but they won't say shiit. don't know why they scared to talk..

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
So it's about competition now.
Not good. Not good. It's going to make Facebook boring.
You cannot contain so much on one platform.
It's going to disorganize Facebook.
No copyright control.
YouTube rocks jor.
Visit my music channel today. See profile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network / Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself / Android Phone Users: Share Your U.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.