Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Malabu Oil Deal: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Collect Bribe For Me – Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Malabu Oil Deal: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Collect Bribe For Me – Jonathan (395 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Nigeria Police Officer Follows Man To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malabu Oil Deal: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Collect Bribe For Me – Jonathan by malik28: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has responded to the allegations that he received kickbacks in the $1.3 billion OPL 245 oil block deal involving oil giants ENI and Royal Dutch Shell.

Some Italian investigators had indicted Jonathan, alleging that Claudio Descalzi, ENI chief executive and his predecessor Paolo Scaroni, met with the former president to thrash out the deal “in person”.

But Jonathan said he met with executives of all the oil majors operating in Nigeria in his capacity as the number one citizen of the country, and no illegality was involved.
READ MORE http://shipsandports.com.ng/malabu-oil-deal-didnt-ask-anyone-collect-bribe-jonathan/

Re: Malabu Oil Deal: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Collect Bribe For Me – Jonathan by Ikem11(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Why some people bent on bringing this man down?
Re: Malabu Oil Deal: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Collect Bribe For Me – Jonathan by Siscooh: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2017
May the Lord God Almighty preserve this man.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Of Today,i Nor Understand Them / How To Get Smart 2017 / ELO BAE (confession Of A Love Struck Eko Isale Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.