Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos (33057 Views)

Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by dotman4real007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by temilawalfavour(f): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
good day to u all. I dunno how to start this but I'll try to.
I knew her since secondary school, but never knew she was jealous of me n always trying to play smart.
fast forward to last year 2016, I got married to her bro n all of a sudden she changed. she started saying all sorts to people that have known us all along.
moreover, we attend the same school n live in the same room. I have decided to leave the house and school for her before I commit a crime. funny enough her family knows her to be up to no good.
I v always loved this girl like a sister but y would she try to do me bad? y wud I go to church v never been before n they would mention her name?
Right now, she's warming up to me because v given her distance.
shud I ignore her? Remember she's my Inlaw now or just pretend. (m very bad at it)
pls advice me.
Thanks.
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Snake festival grin grin grin grin
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by ghazab74(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Omo ode.
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
lala come and adopt this children
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Onukube1(f): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
DirtyGold:
Check it, Edo! Dasall.... grin

But seriously, that hunter got made skills, baddest hunter ever liveth.
I think the Nigerian Army should contract the Hunter to hunt down Shekau and maybe Tompolo grin

Is that you on your profile? If yes, pass me your number, quick! cool

What's tha business?
Only if you're serene grin

1 Like

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
snake wey them out for DAVIDO body he wan enter ground na him dis boy wear like BLING BLING
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
snake wey them out for DAVIDO body he wan enter ground na him dis boy wear like BLING BLING this is the real baddest boy
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
snake wey them put for DAVIDO body he wan enter ground na him dis boy wear like BLING BLING this is the real baddest boy

1 Like

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by DirtyGold: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Onukube1:

Only if you're serene grin
Ofcourse! I'm cool, calm and collected if you know waramin wink
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Onukube1(f): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
DirtyGold:

Ofcourse! I'm cool, calm and collected if you know waramin wink
I guess iono war yiumin grin

1 Like

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by donnie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
This kind was killed in my farm lady year.
A lot of stories surrounding this breed of snakes.

Was told it kills in minutes.
Was told that at night, the males make sounds thst sound like a dog barking.
Was told that it has very deadly venom... kills in minutes.
Was told that when the female becomes very old, it climbs a tall tree and falls to the ground, then baby snakes cone out of ut beoken body.

Who can confirm any of these as facts? undecided undecided
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by lolly2pops: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
All I see is poverty here, nothing to laugh about but there is hope for these young ones. God bless Africa.
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by DirtyGold: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Onukube1:

I guess iono war yiumin grin
Pass the digits first and you'll find how interesting it is to know waramin wink
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
That boy go end up to become a yahoo plus in nearest future.
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Iseoluwani: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
No wonder they are possessed with marine and snake spirit in that part of Nigeria
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by eaglechild: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Baby pythons and gaboon vipers with bush rat.

Wildlife decimation
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by mikejegede(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
i swear,those children get mind pass me..i can't even touch that animal..
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by nickxtra(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
CastedDude:
Some children were seen playing with dead snakes and bush meat after being caught by a hunter during Christmas in Auchi, Edo state. The little children who were not scared despite the intimidating sizes of the catch -were in a calm mood as they posed for the camera with the reptiles.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/little-children-pose-with-dead-snakes.html
Edo children no dey carry last grin
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by DeRay98(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
If you grow in the village and as a farmer and a hunter's kid, you can't fear these animals. They are daily routine for these kids like i used to be wau back.
Na only city raised, Indomie kids dey fear like that.
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by ogyunging(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Omo.. Nature is raped before our very eyes.. And we grovel in it.. Shior

That sliding babe tho... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Oshiomhole children sef.... grin

Asin eeeh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) / Davido Meets Wema Bank's New MD/CEO, Moruf Oseni / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.