Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad (29143 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by PBundles(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Agree, I never stated nor said that it gives anyone the right, just that it encourages that type of behavior.

bezimo:

There is no justifiable reason to dupe or defraud someone who sent money home to build a house.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by PBundles(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
So very true what you stated. They all feel entitled to your money.

FortuneTeller:
It's best to go home and build. Trust brother? No, he will use it for bride price. Trust sister? No, she will form on Instagram. Not even mummy? Ni, She will say it's her portion for bringing you up to live abroad. Make the sacrifice and go home to prevent breaking the family over money matters.

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bless you for that statement.
Mutuwa:

Some folks living abroad duped some people to get to where they are,forgetting that their actions would one day come around undecided

or

giving the impression that they are doing well over there,why won't relatives down here swindle them?
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mutuwa(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Bless you for that statement.

smiley
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mutuwa(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
deathcomestoall:
I believe in life for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. This man might have duped someone too not necessarily someone in nigeria.

I had some guy come repair stuff for me in my house and because he knew he was travelling out at the end of the month, he did a shady job. Exactly 1 day after his travel, the stuff got spoilt.

So many like that, even family members. So If they get duped, they deserve it.

how come we have similar moniker? smiley
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by mightiersa: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hh

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by horciglowri(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Owk chill 4 me I am coming... Hehehehe

Mckandre:
Lol, u no well. Bring m sure the poison inside must ve expired. wink
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Bullet1234(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:
For real...our relatives in africa should chill! Life's not easy here man..

To make money here is hard!......I can testify to that!

At the end of the day I get paid.....save the money for a whole month then send it to nigeria,only for a relative to waste my hard earned money? Am gonna shoot you when I come back!
Some people dey for oshodi they form Abroad too lol

Not referring to you oh!
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by pussypounder(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Malayy:
for sure.. I only see Russian pussy on internet. true, naija pussy is not appealing to the eye. it is scary. and ugly too..
Unfortunately, that is the plain truth angry The last time i was at lag, I was at a friends party, i fvvvvck one curvy cute faced ebony but her pusssay was nothing to write home about angry covered my nose sha cool
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by blackprowler: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
chronique:

There are... Indiscipline isn't as a result of conditions or situations; it has a lot to do with character modeling and upbringing. There's a link between wisdom,good character and discipline. Anyone who would be honest and trustworthy, must possess all three qualities. People aren't honest or disciplined cos they don't want to make efforts to be responsible. We all face the same challenges but not all of us are thieves. It's very easy and convenient to be bad and irresponsible but takes a lot of sacrifice and efforts to be responsible. That's something most people aren't ready to do.

GOD BLESS YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER! These BASTARDS have frustrated my life with their lies. Your level of morality is 99.9% distinct from your economic situation. I was about to post something to this effect on Facebook or twitter today from a painful experience I had today. I am living this truth. This has been my message to Nigerians for long and they only hate me for it. We are suffering as a people because WE ARE BAD PEOPLE. They explain away all the time. How can they explain someone who has a lot more money cheating someone who has no money? Is it hunger too? I am hungry. I don't dupe others. When I stand against being duped, I make an enemy. Nigerian level of morality and uprightness is VERY LOW. NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA!

3 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mckandre(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
horciglowri:
Owk chill 4 me I am coming... Hehehehe

I vbin chilling all day long, how long more is it gonna take?
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mutuwa:

if you don't know how indigent Nigerians think,then am sorry,but you are senseless!

You're a proper mutula.

Ozu town council di ka gi

grin
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Fearcom(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mutuwa:

Some folks living abroad duped some people to get to where they are,forgetting that their actions would one day come around undecided

or

giving the impression that they are doing well over there,why won't relatives down here swindle them?

Seems like you're justifying those who dupe their relatives who send money from overseas. It cannot be EVERYONE who travelled aboard that duped someone to get to where they are, and the people who dupe their relatives aboard formed the opinion in their own mind to justify their wicked action. Besides that everyone I've seen who comes from aboard ALWAYS hammer on the fact that money doesn't grow on trees, even in a foreign country. all you have said are at best excuses. You can still build whatever it is you they want you to build and make a little extra money on the side. But to DUPE your own flesh and blood....that person can kill
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Nancy2016: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
fpeter:
this happened to my cousin who had been abroad for many years, he had been to jail and done a lot of things whilst channeling all his money to his mother and brother in Nigeria so they could build houses and maybe a hotel for him. Dude got deported and to his utter shock, his family had squandered his money without anything to show for it. It was a very sad story, after serving his time in jail only to return home to nothing, according to him, his people used to send him pictures of buildings they told him was his own.

That's karma for him. He probably swindled other people and in return he too was swindled.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mutuwa(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You're a proper mutula.

Ozu town council di ka gi

grin

your muntula level pass cow own o!

daga jin ka kai wahalale ne grin
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mutuwa(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Fearcom:

Seems like you're justifying those who dupe their relatives who send money from overseas. It cannot be EVERYONE who travelled aboard that duped someone to get to where they are, and the people who dupe their relatives aboard formed the opinion in their own mind to justify their wicked action. Besides that everyone I've seen who comes from aboard ALWAYS hammer on the fact that money doesn't grow on trees, even in a foreign country. all you have said are at best excuses. You can still build whatever it is you they want you to build and make a little extra money on the side. But to DUPE your own flesh and blood....that person can kill

That is your opinion bros,keep it.
I still maintain mine.ohk? wink
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mutuwa:

your muntula level pass cow own o!

daga jin ka kai wahalale ne grin

No wonder... you think like a cow, you're even one...

Abeg I no get time for unthinking homo erectus like you...
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mutuwa(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

No wonder... you think like a cow, you're even one...

Abeg I no get time for unthinking homo erectus like you...

hehehe love child,I guess as much ,i was writing to one.
I have enough time for you o! grin
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Fearcom(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mutuwa:

That is your opinion bros,keep it.
I still maintain mine.ohk? wink

Whatever a man SOWS, that also shall he REAP.

The above quote is not an opinion. It's a law. I won't plant what I won't want to eat.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
How?
Mutuwa:

how come we have similar moniker? smiley
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mutuwa(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Fearcom:

Whatever a man SOWS, that also shall he REAP.

The above quote is not an opinion. It's a law. I won't plant what I won't want to eat.

Respect your law,I will respect mine as well.
I don't have to be at par with you.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mutuwa(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
deathcomestoall:
How?

My moniker means "death" in Hausa.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by horciglowri(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Keep chillin oo are u chillin insyd d fridge or freezer? Dat will determine weda na green or red apple I go giv u oo. grin

Mckandre:
I vbin chilling all day long, how long more is it gonna take?
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by freshbear(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
chronique:

There are... Indiscipline isn't as a result of conditions or situations; it has a lot to do with character modeling and upbringing. There's a link between wisdom,good character and discipline. Anyone who would be honest and trustworthy, must possess all three qualities. People aren't honest or disciplined cos they don't want to make efforts to be responsible. We all face the same challenges but not all of us are thieves. It's very easy and convenient to be bad and irresponsible but takes a lot of sacrifice and efforts to be responsible. That's something most people aren't ready to do.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by ManOfThePeople(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
PBundles:
How can you say its not necessarily true whereas I see this quite frequently. It may be that YOU have not come across it as much as I have. Also not I mentioned specially cars and making claims, not taking picture in nice spots which anyone can do. That doesnt imply anything. For the record, I never stated nor said that it gives anyone the right, just that it encourages that type of behavior.

Lol. I have seen these things. Fact is it only feeds into what people already want to believe that. Taking pics near sports cars or whatever doesn't mean you own one. What I often hear visiting 9ja is home-based people comparing abroad based people: "Is it not the same abroad that Peter who has built a nice house and Paul without even a plot of land live?". " A lizard in 9ja cannot become a crocodile abroad". And similar stuff. They forget that not everyone in 9ja is Dangote.

Even in 9ja, are there not some people who naturally are boastful and show off unnecessarily?

A better informed set of people will know that you cannot just pick money on the streets in a foreign country. I knew that even before I left home.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Alright then
Mutuwa:

My moniker means "death" in Hausa.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by fpeter(f): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Nancy2016:

That's karma for him. He probably swindled other people and in return he too was swindled.

Karma right? Chei! but having one's own family swindle you is horrible.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
chronique:

True....
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Nancy2016: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
fpeter:

Karma right? Chei! but having one's own family swindle you is horrible.

It is definitely horrible but also think about the victims of his crimes.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mckandre(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2017
horciglowri:
Keep chillin oo are u chillin insyd d fridge or freezer? Dat will determine weda na green or red apple I go giv u oo. grin

the color doesn't matter na,just bring them both we both decide which is better wink
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by horciglowri(f): 3:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Hehehe bad child

Mckandre:
the color doesn't matter na,just bring them both we both decide which is better wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022 / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.