Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) (3289 Views)

Post Your Cinema 4d, Adobe After Effects Problems Here / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. / Few Of My Cinema 4D 3D Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
learn how to make camp fire like the one seen below with CINEMA 4D

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
I will post the tutorial as soon as i get a reply from people that are interested in using CINEMA 4D for next generation animations. c ya

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by Kemjisuper(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ncpat
Nice one. I'm a newbie in Cinema4D and I'd really love to see some tutorials. You got my vote!

Cheers
Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by owoyemi01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2009
i'm really interested,please lets see the tutorials.
Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by talk2cj08(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
My guy i am very much intersted in the cinema 4D u have my vote
Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
LESSON 1 (making a 3D text)

1. First goto objects > spline primitive > text. Doulbe click on its icon on the objects panel and type your text.

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
2. Then goto objects > nurbs > extrude nurbs. Drag the 'Text' icon into the extrude nurbs

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
3. It should look This

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
4. Just add some materials to the extrude nurbs (not the text) then youre done!

OK now I'm gonna create a simple material, click the materials pallette down the bottom of the screen and 1. Either press CTRL+N or use the menu to create a new 2. material. 3. Tick EVIRONMENT and choose and image to be reflected on the material as shown, now 4. take the brightness slider down a bit because its a bit fulkl on sometimes, unless thats what you want smiley

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
LESSON 2 (ADVANCE 3D)

HERE WE GOING TO MAKE 3D TEXT USING CINEMA 4D VERSION 8

To make some text with depth first we need a TEXT spline object 1, click and hold the splines icon and 2. Select the AZ, yahoo we have a text object in the object manager,

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
1. type the text you want to create, this is just an example, 2. Then click FONT and choose the font you want to use, also if you wan to bend (deform the text later set the INTERMEDIATE POINTS to something like regular and choose about 10 as the number this creates complex test that bends/deforms better than simpler text, if not dont bother its fine as ADAPTIVE

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by ncpat(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
1, Ok now we need to extrude the text splines, click and hold the NURBS icon and 2. select EXTRUDE. Nothing happens? Thats because it doesn't know what to extrude smiley This will be the depth of the extrude, see next step 3.

Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by emmakc(m): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2009
Hey, check out our c4d forum and lets explore the 3d world http://graphicspalace.com
Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by Muyadek(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
please, I am highly interested. muyadek@gmail.com
Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by kiki1000(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2014
I am also a learner of cinema4d I have already designed some pictures but I am having issues with my monitor else I would have uploaded them but I need ur help for some tips
Re: Free Cinema 4d Tutorial (learn How To Make Camp) by Rotepim: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models (final submit in blend or obj files) for simple equipments at a fee

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Beginner Graphic Design Class.... (motion Graphics Included) / Chidima Jehovah Overdo Lyrics Video / I Need Help With My Company Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.