Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (51270 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Photos: Akwa Ibom Man Accuses His Children Of Witchcraft, Nails Them On The Cros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
knostbrown01:
While other men share photos of their wives to be followed with endearing words, Charles Mtika, a malawian journalist took to his Facebook account to share a photo of his wife and called her a witch and expressed fears that she would kill him.

This world tired person sef

Source:http://tagnaija..com.ng/2017/01/malawian-journalist-accuses-his-wife-of.html

Bros,

Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
konjishild:

but I do
You do? Where are u from?
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
You do? Where are u from?
am from ur place
Re: Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
carammel:
How come she hasn't killed you yet?

Yeye man.

Will you keep kwaaayet tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.