Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos (51295 Views)

Little Girl Spotted Washing Her G-wagon Benz (Photos) / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Mbkite(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
I saw this girl on my way back from work this evening along RD Road, Rumuokwurushi, Port Harcourt, Rivers state. She should be around 17-19years. She speaks Igbo, though she could not identify who she is in details. She seems as though she has mental condition and could not say any coherent thing that could have enabled us identify her properly.
Please if you know her, kindly come around RD road/School Road in Rumuokwurushi.
she really needs help ASAP.
Thank you.

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by arosunshine(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op please take her to any police station close because only God knows what the perverts around that area has planned for her tonight.

44 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by umarshehu58(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
The girl is smiling for the camera grin

33 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls take her away from there to maybe a motherless home or something.
She is prone to perverts there

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Mbkite(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
southniyikaye:
Pls take her away from there to maybe a motherless home or something.
She is prone to perverts there
that's really my fear.
But, some women have come around the area for further questioning.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Young03(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
What stops u from taking her to ur house, give her food n water then tomorrow u continue ur search on his relatives

pls dont quote me if u know say ur house no go collapse on ur head

14 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by clickbnkgod: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Things are happening, pls make sure you see her through this

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hope it's not Itel s31 op came to advertise here.. ..

Nice shots bro

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by chinex276(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
na wa ooo.
.. abeg help her go somewea safe before those slay daddys go think say she be slay mama

16 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Tazdroid(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op, you tried by sending her pictures round for identification. Some of us na "wakapass". Hopefully her relatives (if any) may reunite with her in the shortest time possible.

I no sure say we get anytin like "filing missing persons' report". Na only yeye bulletins, most wanted lists, disclaimers and obituaries

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by GreatMahmud: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
So what should i do??

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Whoeppme(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Young girl pls

4 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thats dangerous , Neasrby police station is the best option
Young03:
What stops u from taking her to ur house, give her food n water then tomorrow u continue ur search on his relatives

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Tazdroid(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
umarshehu58:
The girl is smiling for the camera grin
as in eh.. grin ..,she no send. Smiling in the face of uncertainty

4 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Tazdroid(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Young03:

U just won talk abi? U know whether na self contain d Op dey or whether e get d means to maintain her (take note - "her relatives" not "his relatives". Eye dey pain you?) for one night? U just conclude like say u know say everytin dey on ground and d Op no won help. Some people can run dem mouth like borehole

Now recite this continuously until u fall asleep --

"Fvck me, I don misyan, fvck me, I fvckd up"...

Oya start

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by airminem(f): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
She Smiles Because Manchester Will Lose To Everton

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by adorablepepple(f): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by lepasharon(f): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yes OP. She appears to be autistic

4 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by DozieInc(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls do report her to the nearest police station (mini Okoro police station)
Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by johnshagb(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
poor girl sad

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by juman(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
A disorganized and destroyed country.

Nothing is working well.

Today nigeria, most people have mental stress.

APC government has dragged nigerians into unbelievable economic mess.

7 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chai!
Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=clickbnkgod post=55266652]Things are happening, pls make sure you see her through this[/quote
Please she should be taken to any nearest policee station befor this hungry bitxhes our sicalled politicians see another meat for their ritual.
Beautiful Girl

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Sanchez01: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Young03:

That would be very unwise. You don't just take a stranger home in the name of rendering assistance.

Choi, it seems you didn't read the 'mental' part. Searching for relatives would be difficult, no doubt.

23 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by tellwisdom: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
But you havn't done anything to help her. Not even a Ribena to quench her thirst sad
Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please don't mind those people saying u should take her to your house... It's very dangerous... This is 9ja... Better report or take her to a motherless home

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by jeromzy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
My guy u can take her to okporo police station since its Rd road but if its rumuokurushi by comprehensive school you better take her to elimgbu police station
Re: Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos by blessedvisky(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
airminem:
She Smiles Because Manchester Will Lose To Everton
You get sense oo. Plennnntttyy seeeense.....

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.