Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money (1360 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money. / How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
The founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet TB Joshua, has bemoaned the rise in fake pastors and prophets in Malawi.
The prophet made this known in a message through Malawi’s Apostle Linette Matope, during discussions at the SCOAN in Nigeria.

According to Malawi24 News, Joshua told Matope that despite the fact that Malawi was a God fearing country, it had a lot of fake prophets.

He said it was contributing to the poverty in that country.

The message reads: “Joshua says Malawi is really a God fearing country but there are more prophets and pastors who are after money and not to serve which is disappointing.

“The man of God has urged people in the country to refrain from false prophets and pastors,” Matope was quoted as saying.
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Zector(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Reserve
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Flexherbal(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
False prophets, everywhere!
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Kondomatic(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
This is funny
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is funny

What is funny there
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Gabaleve(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
but he too made some false prophesy some time ago na
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Omudia11: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
He has also made over 100 accurate prophecies and you judge him on one?
Gabaleve:
but he too made some false prophesy some time ago na

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Omudia11: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mr spartaccus

Why did you have to give this thread a controversial title?
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Omudia11:
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Omudia11:
Mr spartaccus

Why did you have to give this thread a controversial title?

What do you suggest should be the title? Nobody knows all. Update me now so I can edit it. Thanks
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Gabaleve(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Omudia11:

If it's rili from God dere shouldn't be any wrong prophecy, or does God makes mistakes too?
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Omudia11: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
You do know that God changes his mind sometimes too right? This happened in the bible. God sent a prophet to give a prophecies and then later changed his mind.
Gabaleve:

If it's rili from God dere shouldn't be any wrong prophecy, or does God makes mistakes too?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by obinna58(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Joshua scam of the yr I swear if I were oppurtuned I gona slit his throat. FFuckers everywhere deceiving the mass
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Omudia11: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kill yourself first, murderer.
obinna58:
Joshua scam of the yr I swear if I were oppurtuned I gona slit his throat. FFuckers everywhere deceiving the mass
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
obinna58:

You can't just allege without proof.

He gave over 100prophecy that came to past

But you decide to crucify him on one. Have you ever read about Jonah. Well he told a nation about an impending destruction. After he left, the nation repented and Jonah was later furious that the prophecy didn't come to past.

Prayers changes prophecy, that doesn't make someone a false prophets after almost all other prophecy had come to past.

Most of the new year prophecy on record even from notable preachers, only about 90% always come to past that's because prayers changes some sometimes. That doesn't make them of the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by obinna58(m): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2017
wapadunk:

You can't just allege without proof.

He gave over 100prophecy that came to past

But you decide to crucify him on one. Have you ever read about Jonah. Well he told a nation about an impending destruction. After he left, the nation repented and Jonah was later furious that the prophecy didn't come to past.

Prayers changes prophecy, that doesn't make someone a false prophets after almost all other prophecy had come to past.

Most of the new year prophecy on record even from notable preachers, only about 90% always come to past that's because prayers changes some sometimes. That doesn't make them of the devil.

I will tell u that I'm 100% that man sees nothing he z just fooling the unfortunate people who blindly believe in him I wouldn't mind being directed to his past fake prophecies
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 12, 2017
The irony is strong
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Omudia11: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Keep your vile hatred and murdererous ambitions to yourself. Go check out his prophecies for last year. Every single one of them came to pass. Everything that happened to MKO Abiola was prophecies by TB Joshua and he even told MKO but his stubborness didn't let him heed the warning.

If its guesswork, do your own.
obinna58:

I will tell u that I'm 100% that man sees nothing he z just fooling the unfortunate people who blindly believe in him I wouldn't mind being directed to his past fake prophecies

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Omudia11:
Keep your vile hatred and murdererous ambitions to yourself. Go check out his prophecies for last year. Every single one of them came to pass. Everything that happened to MKO Abiola was prophecies by TB Joshua and he even told MKO but his stubborness didn't let him heed the warning.

You are right, he was the only prophet in this country that told GEJ he won't win 2015 elections. That's y the man quickly conceded defeat while other are busy loosing the gate of hell for him to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by obinna58(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Omudia11:

Just look at what you typed, I don't know how I will describe u but I'm sure u are deeply owned by religion, their is this man from my villa, he was ill and proceeded in visit Joshua for divine healing (isteaded of relugar treatment prescribed by doctor) after series of prayer t.b Joshua made him to believe he was healed with faith (how pastors work) now Joshua collected all the credits while the man is critically ill in the villa what nonsense

Their is this man my neighbor, he started having issues with the right eye(a vulcanizers) instead of going to the right place they where going from one pastor to another for prayers and revelation, yes most of the scamers reveal the person behind the issue, the easy part but just can't heal the man until the problem became worst now they have to involve doctor and it was confirmed eye cancer, they couldn't afford the money so he died.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by obinna58(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
wapadunk:

You are right, he was the only prophet in this country that told GEJ he won't win 2015 elections. That's y the man quickly conceded defeat while other are busy loosing the gate of hell for him to win.
sarcasm or what?
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Gabaleve(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Omudia11:
You do know that God changes his mind sometimes too right? This happened in the bible. God sent a prophet to give a prophecies and then later changed his mind.

Am sure dat even as God changed his mind, he still gave his verdict before the tym slated for the occurrence of the previous prophecy.
When God changes his mind, his prophets are suppose to inform us on tym.
Re: TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money by Omudia11: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
I don't even have an answer for you. We are talking about TB Joshua here so don't bring other pastors into it yes religion owns me cuz GOD is my creator.

If God heals you and you go back to sin, that problem will come back in seven folds. Moreover TB Joshua never takes the credit for healings, God is the healer, not TB Joshua. He is just an instrument.
obinna58:

Just look at what you typed, I don't know how I will describe u but I'm sure u are deeply owned by religion, their is this man from my villa, he was ill and proceeded in visit Joshua for divine healing (isteaded of relugar treatment prescribed by doctor) after series of prayer t.b Joshua made him to believe he was healed with faith (how pastors work) now Joshua collected all the credits while the man is critically ill in the villa what nonsense

Their is this man my neighbor, he started having issues with the right eye(a vulcanizers) instead of going to the right place they where going from one pastor to another for prayers and revelation, yes most of the scamers reveal the person behind the issue, the easy part but just can't heal the man until the problem became worst now they have to involve doctor and it was confirmed eye cancer, they couldn't afford the money so he died.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Judgement Of Islamic And Christian Religion On Incision (gbere) In Y / Popular American Pastor, TD Jakes And Wife Kisses During Church Service (photos) / Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.