Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Activate God Mode On Windows 7,8 And 10 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Activate God Mode On Windows 7,8 And 10 (1685 Views)

How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 / Pls Help : How To Install Cordova On Windows 7 / How To Fix Dot Net Framework Installation On Windows 7 Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate God Mode On Windows 7,8 And 10 by tokzy205(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
In Windows operating system, God mode is the feature that allows you to control all things with a single click. God mode in Windows operating system gives you the ability to control all settings, features and all other important from a single place.

It is obvious that many of us don’t like to open so many windows to manage different-different settings and features. Sometimes, it is even harder to find the option to manage the setting for a particular feature.

If you enable God Mode in windows you can see all control panel settings and shortcuts in one folder. It makes it easier to manage things. This hack was first revealed in 2007.It works with all windows versions like Windows 7, Windows 8 and also on the latest Windows 10.

How to Enable God Mode in Windows 7,8 and 10?
Here are simple two steps to activate the God mode:

Step 1: Create a New Folder on Your Desktop.

Step 2: Then rename the New Folder to GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

After the step 2, the folder name will be automatically changed to the GodMode.

The Folder Icon will be replaced with control panel icon. And now it’s ready to get double clicks on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Activate God Mode On Windows 7,8 And 10 by gmacnoms(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
This one strong O
Re: How To Activate God Mode On Windows 7,8 And 10 by MrOreo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
I hope it can be deleted after wards?
Re: How To Activate God Mode On Windows 7,8 And 10 by schoolboymatt(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Really helpful
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

/ 10 Computer Pranks You Should Try At Work [Ways to get fired] / I Need A Programmer With A Lot Of Experience With Payment Gateways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.