Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster (889 Views)

Abiodun Oluwatobi Of Sygnifik.com Is A Fraudster. Beware Of Him!!! / Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster / Moses Ugwu Aka Funnynation Is A Thief, A Fraudster, A Scammer And A Gambler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by BARAJ92(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
There's someone on Nairaland that got me scammed his real name is Godwin Joseph with monicker as Hurricanes Grace He claimed he wanted to help me get the Firs job and he was going to connect me with someone that was going to give me a slot but that I had to pay. Because of how desperate I was to get a job.... I didn't look well before I leaped.
The guy organized everything so well that I believed everything hook line and sinker....... But the good thing was that I paid through a bank account.... When I found out that I must have been duped.
I reported the case to the bank and I found out the account I paid the money to.. The person transferred the money to this Godwin Joseph's account. Godwin Joseph I know you are reading .I swear to God if you don't return my money back.... I'll hunt you with everything I have.
I borrowed that money... You saw the tears in my eyes the day I got the money. I told you I borrowed the money. How could you do this to me
These are his numbers - 08183722553
09075799212 .
The account number I paid the money to : 2111653023
Bank Name:Zenith bank
The account name: Bukola Adekiitan
How I knew the guy was a fraudster was when the so called woman that was supposed to give me her slot... Started calling and saying she didn't receive any money. Meanwhile Godwin told me it was her that gave him the account number.
She was saying if I'm serious I should better send the money.... And she gave me another account number to pay another money... Acct No:3026842257, Bank Name:Skye bank Acct Name: Oge ifeabor loveth.
I refused to pay again. I realized these people wanted to eat me dry.
I went to the bank and reported... They found out that the account number I paid the money to... Immediately I paid the money. The money was transferred to another account which is Godwin's account.

CC Samtobh
Sanchez01
ymee
BabaCele
Amicable09

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by amicable09(f): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Are you the victim in question, OP?
Re: Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by Babacele: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
BARAJ92:

The scam was so planned she was taken to FIRS HQ at Abuja, she paid 85% through transfer and met with this guy, paying 15% one-one-one
, Assistance needed on how to get him.
CC Samtobh
nhurhetee
sam6055
ymee
Ranchhoddas
Toin97
BabaCele
Amicable09
1.please do you have the slot abi na slut woman's number?
2. have you ever met the Hurricane guy before you paid? any Watsap foto of the guy? FIRS office in Abuja? where in Abuja? what room or designation did you meet in the FIRS office?

3. Luckily for you the teller of the payment you made into to the account is still available?
4. I think you can walk into any efcc facility around and seek for help. Just get all your facts and acts together before meeting them. BVN is the fraudsters' Achilles heels.
Re: Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
BARAJ92:

The scam was so planned she was taken to FIRS HQ at Abuja, she paid 85% through transfer and met with this guy, paying 15% one-one-one
, Assistance needed on how to get him.
CC Samtobh
nhurhetee
sam6055
ymee
Ranchhoddas
Toin97
BabaCele
Amicable09
Oh lawd! Such an heartless somebody, don't worry he will be tracked down
Re: Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by BARAJ92(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
amicable09:
Are you the victim in question, OP?
No, A friend of Mine
Re: Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by BARAJ92(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Babacele:
1.please do you have the slot abi na slut woman's number?
2. have you ever met the Hurricane guy before you paid? any Watsap foto of the guy? FIRS office in Abuja? where in Abuja? what room or designation did you meet in the FIRS office?

3. Luckily for you the teller of the payment you made into to the account is still available?
4. I think you can walk into any efcc facility around and seek for help. Just get all your facts and acts together before meeting them. BVN is the fraudsters' Achilles heels.
The woman's number who wanted to give her the slot are 08169741190
the and +2348187675731
Re: Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by amicable09(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
BARAJ92:
No, A friend of Mine
Oh, Ok!
What's the latest? Give me update on this issue please.
Re: Hurricanesgrace is a Fraudster by BARAJ92(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
amicable09:

Oh, Ok!

What's the latest? Give me update on this issue please.

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design, Photography, 3d Training / Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In / Another Stream Of Income Is Here.... Do Act Fast!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.