Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In (892 Views)

What Are The Problems You Are Facing In Importation Business?? / Investors Needed In Importation Business / What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Seamareggae(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello Everyone...

I decided to drop this for anyone based in Europe... Most especially Italy. And He or She is willing to import Italian Leather to Nigeria. I would appreciate if we can exchange information because I am in need of foreign leathers and God's willing... We can do business together...

I would also appreciate any information from anyone that knows someone that's into the importation of Italian leathers.

Note... I buy in big quantities and resell in Lagos.

My contact is on my profile...

God bless you all...
Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Seamareggae(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2017
Pls don't just view and waka.... Ur contributions could be a stepping stone...
Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by bigiyaro(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2017
go to kano and source for quality local leather. Grow the naira.
Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Seamareggae(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
bigiyaro:
go to kano and source for quality local leather. Grow the naira.
Hahaha... They are those that deal on local leather...

I even have Northerners that come all the way from different part of the North to patronize us.

Ciao bro..
Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Seamareggae(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2017
Updated
Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 12, 2017
MUST IT FROM ITALY??
CAN YOU ACCEPT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY
Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 12, 2017
MUST IT FROM ITALY??
CAN YOU ACCEPT FROM OTHER COINTRIES

1 Like

Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Seamareggae(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2017
sirevee:
MUST IT FROM ITALY??

CAN YOU ACCEPT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY
Yeah... . But Italian is the best.... Nd if you don't mind... We can gist...
Re: Interested In Importation Of Italian Leather... Come In by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Seamareggae:

Yeah... . But Italian is the best.... Nd if you don't mind... We can gist...

sure we can kindly reach me on 08153485821(whatsapp and call)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Sellers Of Kyocera Photocopiers In Nigeria / Drywall Metal Stud, Metal Profile by Sinoceiling.com / What Is MY LIBERTY FAMILY All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.