Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? (1409 Views)

What Is The Essence Of This Life? / Why Do We Have A "Share Button" On Nairaland? / Suggestion To Nairaland: Change The Share Button To Downvote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? by valuedammy(m): 2:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Dear Nairalander,

Please I would like to know the essence of the SHARE button we have in the comment section of a posted topic?

My thought is always that when the share button for a particular comment is clicked such comment will appear in another page of such post, but have tried to confirm this and can't figure it out.
Where is the comment SHARED TO?
Re: What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? by Dantedasz(m): 3:50am On Mar 26, 2018
It is shared to those following your posts.
Your followers.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? by jetz(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2018
jincheng101:
Can youtjMsupplysUBthis: 3month Male Rott Needed Asap
VisitW9gthe linkMPein the imageawIbelow.
zJIgKf valuedammy Jdmf8B kennosklint zuG5wH ambrosini593 lo08bk timilehing IEQZs1 jetz
wah tha f is this biko

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Vanity. Real Cause Of Dagrin's Death Finally Exposed / How My Sexuality Is Depressing Me / Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.