Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Thanks!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thanks!!! (1447 Views)

Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / Thanks all / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good day All
Thanks & God bless

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Thanks!!! by ademasta(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hmmm... Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Thanks!!! by Zdoh(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
MzTosin007:
Good day dear fathers,mothers,sisters,brothers,aunts,uncles & friends
I come before you with a humble request..
I'm Tosin 24,a former mass comm student of yabatech,been battling Bilateral Avascular necrosis of both hips since 2014....
AVN is a painful degenerative disease that affects the joints,I was placed on crutches & painkillers but it had made my left leg shorter & my hips stuck...Doctors say i have a chance to walk normally again with total hip replacements so I'm here before you all to plead that you kindly donate & share my gofundme me link till my helpers find me...It is 100% verified
You can view a post about in on naijasinglegirl.com or follow my Twitter TL for my tweets about my health with over 400 retweets presently...Kindly help a young woman's dream of going back to school become a reality...

Thank & God bless you all

GTbank Acct: 0018586265 Osifodunrin Tosin

https://www.gofundme.com/help-tosin-fight-avascular-necrosishelp-tosin-fight-avascular-necrosis

Cc SeunOsewa
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much
Zdoh
Google63
Oh...sorry about this dear.Thau Lord is your strenght!I will surely take it up.
Re: Thanks!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Eeeehyah I feel so sorry for you and I pray that you will soon walk on your feet. I will suggest you upload your pictures because people here barely render help to anyone who solicit for help in anonymous mode

3 Likes

Re: Thanks!!! by ademasta(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Let's help her please...

Mods
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please help move it to front page

1 Like

Re: Thanks!!! by Vastjoy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
She deserve our supports. I hope & pray she gets better soon

1 Like

Re: Thanks!!! by player007(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Please help a friend walk again. Together we can do so much.

1 Like

Re: Thanks!!! by winningbt: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Thosyne the Lord will heal you completely in Jesus name. lalasticlala seun osewa mynd44 farano tosyne2much
please help move this to the front-page please
Re: Thanks!!! by Victorez007: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Visit www.victorezblog.com.ng For health and good living tips
Re: Thanks!!! by oxypress: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
There is fracture of the femural head. So sorry.
Conventional treatment for avascular necrosis of the femural head did not heal or revers the degenerative process because improved blood supply was not achieved. HBOT can stimulate the growth of new blood supply in the ailing joint thereby increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery. This causes healing in a situation of AVN. This info is for doctors and other health workers to see.
This patient needs all the support we can give for replacement of both hip joints.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent And Cure Arthritis/rheumatism / STROKE: Good Hospital In Port Harcourt????? And Generally Tips And Information / Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.