₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,913,982 members, 3,918,619 topics. Date: Friday, 17 November 2017 at 10:17 PM

Non Credit Of Nairaland Ads Account After Payment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Non Credit Of Nairaland Ads Account After Payment (97 Views)

Seun, Please When Are You Going To Sell Shares Of Nairaland / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Non Credit Of Nairaland Ads Account After Payment by Sanyiicrown(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11
Hello Seun,
since your email is the only way to reach you and you are yet to credit my account and I have made payment since yesterday after sending several emails. My add is supposed to running now. Please kindly do the needful. My username remains the same. Thank you.

(0) (Reply)

American Used Very Clean PS3 For Sale With Five Games And Two Controllers / Professional Examination NSE Tecnical Report / Enjoy Temperatures Below 22 Deg. Celsius This Summer Without Electricity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.