Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel (52545 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by owale51(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=FuckTheMod post=52733361][b]Stupîd blogger

This video is more than EIGHT YEARS OLD. I tired oooo the video don tale ooooo9
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by Umennajiego(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Who dem help

Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by Medunah: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Stupîd blogger

This video is more than EIGHT YEARS OLD.
I think the word "throwback" on the the thread title pretty much explains it........
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by DonCortino: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Stupîd blogger

That's why it was captioned 'throwback'
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by Rubyventures: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2017
I don't think its right for someone to be filming inside of a female hostel without consent, some of the other girls are not properly dressed. Its a shame that Nigerian government does not have any privacy laws to protect its citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by LorDBolton(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2017
All I see are JÚ babes, upon bottle full table non of em fit forget am ontop the other babe head

I come from bariga?

Lol
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by kendrick9(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
i wonder how stinky their coochie will smell lyk....useless stinky hoes
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by smark61: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
satowind:
When I'm Bored Nobody Texts Me, But As Soon As I'm Busy....BAAM

Still Nobody Texts Me.

Wetin u smoke cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by smark61: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
U guys are blabbing old video upandan. Pls wat is d meaning of throwback undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by indutaurus: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Amazing app. If you have pictures you want to keep hidden to others but not you, this app is you want. Being a father, it works wonderfully, by being able to keep my private adult life away from my children! I like this app because of its functions and great security for hide pics and videos.https:///leoforum1
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by vampire2020: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Stupîd blogger

that was why he said throw back na
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by wildchild1: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Medunah:
Haha, when you are from "bariga" and Unilag now helps your ministry by putting u in New hall.....

The girl videoing?? My kinda girl!!! cool

lmao Gbogbo ero hall grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by seeyouin2019: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afonja women and wowo +dirty be like bread and butter..
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by free2blast(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
The flat headed descendants of red mud region are here already.
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by yedidiah(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
come to think of it; from Nigeria to Kenya, from Brazil to USA and to the rest of the world. It is always girls fighting over boys and never the other way round. undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by Genea(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by toogbasky(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na wa oooo; two unilag girls fighting dirty(poor me was expecting to see lots of boobs);see d way their hotel mates are encouragin d fight(blessing beat her; blessing beat her); if u read my comment u must lyk it ooooo or I go show u say I b bariga boy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by thunderbabs: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
If you are from Bariga, say Yeh-Yeh grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by aBbiie25(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
This looks like a normal hostel fight to me. I dont think a guy caused this fight oo. Op sef.
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
shammah1:
Lord have mercy on these shameless kids. Amen

OP, this is an old video that went viral some years back. Make proper research before posting irrelevant items here.
How is this 2017 doing you seff Didn't you read the headlines before opening the thread , it was clearly written " Throwback "
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by yunnyp(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
I remember this video Blessing
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by dharmeel(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bariga trained , makama babe ... What a combo !!!
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
all these dirty pigs
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by omega25red(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
here's what you can look forward to in the ghettos of America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhUwkvDnG_0
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by omega25red(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
vasseline crew this is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gnkv2CctCo
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by brownlolly(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mad throwback grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by onelife97: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hahahaha na Bariga girl.
No shi.t.No comment.And u know what she is another Bukky.
If u don;t know Bukky means LovePeddler.

Don;t ask me why.
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by enemyofprogress: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
See how that babe beated ajepako. Shame on you
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by lurdkriss: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2017
That Bukky girl tho undecided

I'm sure she no finish for unilag grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by Abudu2000(m): 12:21am On Jan 14, 2017
But unilag girls dirty shaaaaa, come to unibest and seeeeee baaaaaabe$
Re: Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel by westerner147: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
indutaurus:
Amazing app. If you have pictures you want to keep hidden to others but not you, this app is you want. Being a father, it works wonderfully, by being able to keep my private adult life away from my children! I like this app because of its functions and great security for hide pics and videos.https:///leoforum1

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.