Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? (25142 Views)

Soul Mate / Drop Your Facebook Name, You Might Be Lucky To Meet Your Soul Mate / Who do you Pick As "Date" In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hikeman: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2005
@conscience are you bisexual
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2005
Con con.. are you okay?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by goodguy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2005
did u take biology class in high school?
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by goodguy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2005
Who will u pick as your SOUL MATE?
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by lioness(f): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2005
kiss kiss kiss grin @ goodguy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by IAH(f): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2005
I will pick this smiley---------------------------> cheesy  It's so cute.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by goodguy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2005
@lioness: wink wink wink
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Greatpeter(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2005
I will just pick you! yes you!
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2005
awwww.... rolleyes cool
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Greatpeter(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2005
Yes i mean it HA.

Why awwww?
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2005
Am I allowed to pick someone under 18? (I'm 23)
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2005
@Seun, I think you are allowed to pick whoever you want undecided
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2005
Seun:

Am I allowed to pick someone under 18? (I'm 23)

If you are ready to go eat baked beans in Nairaland Jail.. Sure why not? cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by goodguy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2005
Seun, pick me! pick me!! cheesy

Is gayism allowed? rolleyes
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2005
cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by kenflavor(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2005
I beg, this is the time I have been waiting for. Gp thank you for picking someone,

thank God goodguy is asleep.

Seun is also coming back to pick one cheesy. Layi, we are also waiting for you to pick someone ooo.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by goodguy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2005
GP!!! How darest thou pickest my beloved?! angry
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Greatpeter(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2005
Is Queenzy your beloved?

That's the person I picked as my Nairaland soul mate. rolleyes tongue cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by kenflavor(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2005
goodguy, u wan try
HA picked GP but unfortunately GP picks QUEENZY, what an

[center]IRONY[/center]
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by goodguy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2005
She dares not. grin
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by kenflavor(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2005
sawwwwry goodguy, I guess is GP that has not finally yearn us his mind angry
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2005
Since u people didnt know,i want to make it public and official

GP is QUEENZY"S soul mate
got it people

@
U broke my heart thats y i left u my former beloved
U no loger cared for me wink kiss kiss
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Geez(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2005
I will pick an uncultured zombie from deep north from the fulani tribe. How about that. Too much wahala with open eyes.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2005
@ Geez, LMFAO, cheesy , You meant to pick someone on NL cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Greatpeter(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2005
kenflavor:

goodguy, u wan try
HA picked GP but unfortunately GP picks QUEENZY, what an

[center]IRONY[/center]
kenflavor:

sawwwwry goodguy, I guess is GP that has not finally yearn us his mind angry

HA never picked me oo.
Show me kenflavour.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Geez(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2005
Hey! Z4M4eva, what do mean by LMFAO and NL?

On a serious note: too much wahala with the so-called civilized girls or ladies, hence northbound to the Kanuri or Fulani lands for peace of mind.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2005
@ Geez, LMFAO means Laugh my f888ing a$$ off, and NL is short for Nairaland.

So basically, you are meant to pick from the site smiley
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Seun(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2005
What about married people? Can I pick a married person?

Well, if I am allowed to pick someone under 18 I'll pick Miss Photoshop because she sent me a Xmas gift. And by the way, what is a 'soul mate'?
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Scorpio(f): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2005
yay! Mrs KC Seun wink cheesy tongue
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by WesleyanA(f): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2005
Scorpio:

yay! Mrs KC Seun wink cheesy tongue

haha . . . don't let her get you. she's Omarion's wife #1....
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by kenflavor(m): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2005
Seun:

And by the way, what is a 'soul mate'?

The notion of "soul mates" has been around a very, very long time. However, there are several viewpoints as to how to describe "soul mates"... even on how to spell it! Some spell the term as a whole word, soulmate and others, including me, prefer to keep it as two words, soul mate.

Your soul mate is the person who will maximize your soul mate ratio and vice versa. If another person exists that has the ability to give you a higher soul mate ratio than the person you are with, then the person you are with is not your soul mate. No one in this world, including being by yourself, could make you happier than being in love with your soul mate. True love is the love you share with your soul mate.

Soul Mate relationships may last a[b] lifetime[/b] and others may only be for a particular purpose and be temporary. You can have more than one Soul Mate in a lifetime.

Inconclusion, the dictionary meaning of soul mate is someone for whom you have a deep affinity.

Affinity - A natural attraction or feeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.