Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? (25137 Views)

Soul Mate / Drop Your Facebook Name, You Might Be Lucky To Meet Your Soul Mate / Who do you Pick As "Date" In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2005
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2005
hey ocho!!!'

hey hawttie!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss to u all
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by nicetohave(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2005
well ocho, while you're still trying to make up your mind, you are my soul mate, please dont say me nay  grin
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2005
aww seun smiley

scorpio please stop Lol

n Wes , what do u mean by omarion's #1 wife? so u sayin he has other wives? girl u better change it to 1 and only wife
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by conscience(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2005
ocho:

Hahahahaha! this thread is funny. who will i pick as my soul mate on NL? undecided that's very deep! i'm still thinking undecided
ocho 4 me without blinking
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by ocho(f): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2005
@hotangel- are you curoius about my answer? well, here it goes........................! get it now?
@ nicetohave& conscience: we're together eh! nothing dey happen ok? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ queenzy: what's up baby girl grin
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2005
ermmmm.... ocho.. i get it. I knew u liked me all along. cheesy Too bad i ain't a lesbian. Choose someone else, and i'm sorry i broke ur ass (heart). cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by OhBoy1(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2005
i just saw this thread.

the girl i will pick for my soul mate her username start with I that all i can say because i send her PM but she never reply me back, but i still like to pick her for my so mate in niaraland, i think she is cool and sweet cry cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by WesleyanA(f): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2005
awwwwww . .
cheesy sad
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by ocho(f): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2005
@oh boy are you going to tell us who it is? cheesy i fit do runs for you cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by WesleyanA(f): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2005
her username starts with an "I" is the only info he provided. . .
@Ocho are you sure you're fit for the task? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2005
Her name ends with 'H'
@ocho how u doin gurl,how was ur exam today kiss kiss kiss
@wes she is up to the task
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2005
i will find her. Infact I know her! hahahaha.. Sorry, i doubt if she woudl wanna be ur sould mate.  smiley
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by conscience(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2005
Oh Boy:

i just saw this thread.

the girl i will pick for my soul mate her username start with I that all i can say because i send her PM but she never reply me back, but i still like to pick her for my so mate in niaraland, i think she is cool and sweet cry cheesy

Oh Boy,
Poor you, you sent her simple PM,  she no nod/answer.
And you still want her as soul mate.
She will kill your body and soul if you no WAKA.
Please run like Carl Lewis.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by OhBoy1(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2005
@ocho it start with I and end with G. wink

i like her are username is cool
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2005
I know her.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by ocho(f): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2005
@WesleyanA:money for hand.........the babe go show. trust me na grin grin
just kidding oh boy! i hope i did't get ur hopes high but u did know i was kidding though right? but u never know, i might be able to help, i'm always happy to help  smiley i'm getting an idea, starts with an I and ends with a G? hmmmm, sounds like someone i know
@conscience : haba, cut the girl some slacks, she's probably not been on line for a while.
..........but we're still Nl soul mates cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2005
@hawtie
pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell ussssssss. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by OhBoy1(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2005
@hot-angel you do, is she cool. tell me
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by ocho(f): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2005
sorry oh boy! i can't even guess. could it be ICING though?
hey queenzy kiss it was ok. thanks!!
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by nicetohave(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2005
I know her, i know her...., help the guy out now if you know her cool
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by ocho(f): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2005
@nicetohave :hey soul mate #2 or 1. whichever cheesy
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by mide2(f): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2005
SOULMATES are 1 in a million. It ain''t easy to get them. So i guess it's wiser to KEEP your soul within yourself rather than RISK IT and LOSE it.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by OhBoy1(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2005
@ocho you got it right. kiss i guess she doesn't like me that why she didn't reply me but i still pick her as my nairaland soul mate.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by conscience(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2005
Oh Boy:

@ocho it start with I and end with G. wink

i like her are username is cool

Don't you think you need to change you user name? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHILE:
Bingo is served food on the bare floor
Terry is served in plates
But both  are Dogs by different names.
If I were her that name ''OH BOY'' can discourage me too.
I will suggest you take a new name and send her another PM
If she still ignores you, then don't go too far
The problem could be from your enemies in your village. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And you need to do dry fasting for one month.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by nicetohave(m): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2005
@ oh boy, POOR GUY!!!
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by OhBoy1(m): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i like my username and i don't want to change it.
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2005
@conscience
oh lawd!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by OhBoy1(m): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2005
@nice i'm not a poor guy. grin grin i just like her and i think she will be a cool nairaland soul mate. smiley
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by nicetohave(m): 12:51am On Dec 17, 2005
well she obviously doesnt think same of you, but i like your spirit___as for me na only mouth i get o (plus other thing sha wink) grin grin
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by hotangel2(f): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2005
hmmm...
Re: Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2005
pweaseee who is the gurly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.