Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Most Europeans Are Israelities. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Europeans Are Israelities. (1464 Views)

The Europeans Demonized Our Culture And Arts But... / Images Of Europeans Praying To Black Virgin Mary And Black Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2017
As years go by more Bible prophecies have been proven true by Science ,recent DNA analysis discovered that about 80% of Europeans are descendants of people whose ancestors migrated from the Middle East(Mesopotamia) about 5000yrs ago.this finding is consistent with Bible facts and prophecy concerning Abraham & his seed becoming multitudes of Nations.We will look at the prophecies and how most European countries fit in.God called Abram from Ur of Chaldees(Mesopotamia)present day Iraq and Syria.

Abraham was told by God that his seed and
descendants will be Great Genesis22:17-18,Genesis17:5-7,Genesis26:3-5,God to Jacob,Genesis28:13-14,that Kings and Nations will come from Him.
Our focus will be on the 2Sons of Joseph (great
grandchildren of Abraham) who recieved the birthright blessings of(Dominance,greatness,global influence)

1Chronicles 5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but,forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

1 Chronicles5:2 For Judah prevailed above his
brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetecharticle-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

www.bbc.com/news/scienceenvironment-31695214

1. God told Jacob that his descendants will
spread abroad.Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad(beyond Middle East) to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. Europeans(Britain) were one of the Greatest pioneers of navigation,they spread to the North, South (SouthAfrica and Africa) East(India,Malayasia,Singarpore) West(US&Canada)with middleEast as reference point or starting point.

2.God inspired Jacob to tell the Sons of Joseph in the last days they will became a Great Nation and company of Nations
Genesis48:-20,Genesis35:10
The United States is believed to be Manasseh the Elder son of Joseph,while Ephraim is UK, the company of nations are. Canada,Australia,Newzeland, They all share one language,Culture,Ancenstry.

3.Wealth and Dominace
God through Jacob confered material blessings
and greatness on the 2 Sons of Joseph ,Genesis48:16. it is obvious that the Anglo-Saxon nations are the most Dominant in Global politics and Economics. US alone has about 17% of world GDP(Economy) UK controls about 25% of the World trade and finance.Australia is the world leader in exports of Minerals(Iron ore,copper,Bauxite,LNG)Canada has the world 2nd largest oil reserve,all the anglo saxon nations have well developed infastructure and high standard of living. The US State of Carlifornia alone has an Economy almost equivilant to that of the entire African continent.They are all world power in terms of military strength.
Their language and culture is accepted as the
Standard culture and world global language.
Today, the United States is home to 30% of the
world's millionaires,40% of the world's billionaires, as well as 139 of the world's 500 largest companies.
Joshua 17:17 And Joshua spake unto the house of Joseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only.

4.Colonizing power:God inspired Moses to
prophecise that the 2 Sons of Joseph will be colonial powers.deutronomy 33:17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh. to push people to the end of the Earth means( to Colonize or control other Nations)Britian was the greatest Colonist in world history. ("the sun never sets on the British Empire".
In 1860 the territorial extent of the British Empire had some 9.5 million square miles; by 1909 the total had risen to 12.7million. The
British Empire now covered around 25 per cent of the world's land surface - making it three times the size of the French Empire and ten times that of the Germans - and controlled roughly the same proportion of the world's population: some 444 million people lived under some form of British rule.

5.Largest and the Best Lands were given to the
seed of Jacob. Deuteronomy 32:8 When the Most High divided to the nations their
inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
US has a landmass of 9,525,067sqkm
Canada : 9,984,670sqkm
Australia : 7,741,220Sqkm
Newzealand : 267,710sqkm
UK : 243,610sqkm
All of this countries have very good weather and abundant mineral resources . They together have about(25%)
28,74,158 Sqkm of the world
entire landmass.

6.Posses the gates of their Enemies. God told
Abraham and Jacob
,Genesis 22:17,24:60 that their seeds will posses the gates of those who hate them.
US and Britian these 2 descendants of Joseph,
Ephraim and Manasseh have
possessed “gates” in “Hong
Kong, Singapore, Gibraltar,
Falklands, the Panama Canal,
Philippines, The Suez Canal,the Horn of
Africa,Malta, etc.” Again!
most of the Strategic trade rotues where
controlled by them.

7.Jacob prophecised that
Ephriam the younger one will be greater than
Manasseh,the elder one,remember jacob placed the younger one before the Elder one.Britain the younger one (Ephriam became great and a world power before the
elder one Manasseh (US)Moses also said the younger one Ephriam will colonize 10times more nations than the Elder one Manasseh(US)
Deutronomy 33:17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh. to push people to the end of the Earth means( to Colonize or control other Nations) Uk had far more colonies than US ever did. bullock and unicorn.”Both have been prominent British symbols. England was referred to historically as “John Bull” and the unicorn is on the British coat-of-arms.

8. The No 13.
Jacob adopted the two sons of Joseph as his.
Making them 13tribes.
Since he placed the younger before the elder. The younger one became the 12th tribe why the elder(US) became the 13th, in the US the no 13 is highly honoured their were13colonies that
declared independence.
"The eagle on US official seal
holds 13 arrows in its right claw
and wears a shield of 13 bars.
Above the eagle appears a cloud
in which there are 13 stars. Its
national motto, "E Pluribus
Unum," which means "one out
of many," has 13 letters. On the
reverse side of the national seal
is another motto containing 13
letters. It says, "Annuit Coeptis,"
meaning "He (the Lord) hath
prospered our undertakings."

9.Spread of christainity:God used the Israelities to spread christainity.UK was instrumental in translation of the Bible(KJV)and helped in the spread of christainity.Isaiah66:19,
Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that
thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

10.Blessing to the Nations and the
World.Gensis22:18,Genesis
28:14Britian through colonization spread
Civilization,western
Education across the World and they also fought against Slavery. They also lead the world in Inventions and contribution to Science,Civilization and Democracy.

11.They Bear the name of Isaac.
Jacob prophesied to the 2 Sons of Joseph that
their seed will bear his name and that of his father's .Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
Today this countries are known as Anglo-Saxon
nations, with the saxon english spelling for Isaac.Hebrew Term for Britain
Those of Britain call themselves “British.” This
name comes from the Hebrew language. The Hebrew word b’rith means “covenant” and the
Hebrew word ish means “man.” Combine the two words (“British”) and the meaning would appear to be obvious—“Covenant man.”
It is through the British people—colonizing
around the world—that God fulfilled His covenant promise to Abraham. The ancient British language has many similarities to the Hebrew—so many that it is difficult to conclude it did not originate from it! Welsh writer Charles Edwards “was so much struck with its similarity, when he first commenced the study of Hebrew at the University of Oxford, that he felt he must make known his
discovery.” It has been stated that Hebrew roots are common in the ancient British language.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2017
Wilgrea7,OLAADEGBU, lordnicklaus,raphieMontella, produce, winner01, harlems02, Zoharariel, PunkyV,KingEbukasBlog, analice107,MEILYN, hahn,GooseBaba, hopefulLandlord, otemanuduno,ValentineMaryEdenoscar, johnydon22, EyeHateGod, Immorttal, Buharimustdie20, HCpaul,Teempakguy, Mizblinks, TrajansKong, davien, norant Atheists, JackBizzle, seagulsntrawler, Rossikki, panafrican, OLAADEGBU, Tynover, Whyem15, Lucasbalo,
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
This could the reason Muslims are fighting very hard to take over Europe thinking with that, they would've taken over what belongs to the Jews.

The Problem with the Muslims is that, they had a prophet without any viable prophecy, so they don't give heed to them.

PLS SOMEONE SHD PLS TELL THE MUSLIMS TO STOP THEMSELVES BEFORE THEY DESTROY THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:
This could the reason Muslims are fighting very hard to take over Europe thinking with that, they would've taken over what belongs to the Jews.

The Problem with the Muslims is that, they had a prophet without any viable prophecy, so they don't give heed to them.

PLS SOMEONE SHD PLS TELL THE MUSLIMS TO STOP THEMSELVES BEFORE THEY DESTROY THEMSELVES.

The muslims are brought in by Elites Satanic worshippers who control this world and there plan is to fustrate those Europeans. those Satanists understand Bible prophecies more than even christains.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
blueAgent:

The muslims are brought in by Elites Satanic worshippers who control this world and there plan is to fustrate those Europeans. those Satanists understand Bible prophecies more than even christains.
You are so right.
The Satanist understand prophecies and watches and waits for their fulfillment more than even we Christians do.

This reminds me of a research i did sometime ago.

i was reading Mathew, the Birth of Christ and the Magi's visitation. It occurred to me that the Magi were not Jews. They came from the far East.

There were no Tele- anything by then, so how did they know that the Jews were expecting a King to be born in Jerusalem? How did they even know he was born?

There was a King Herod presently ruling then, why didn't they bring gifts when Herod had a son, why wait for Christ?

They followed a star. This means they confer with stars. They invoked the celestial powers for fortune telling.

When i researched this matter, i found that the only region or place were these magi were likely to have come from was Iran, why? because Iran was former Medo-Persia (BABYLON) and Daniel and the nation of Israel was there some time back.

The Bible says Daniel fasted and prayed for 21 days for the fulfilment of God's prophecy concerning the restoration of Israel, God sends Angel Gabriel, but Gabriel was seized by the celestial beings for 21 days until Michael rescued him.

When he eventually came with the message, it was about the Messianic prophecy.
Daniel 9:24-25,

Daniel wrote it down in the King's Journal.

The Babylonian Wise men ( Zoroasters) had access to those writings.

How did the Wise Men know that the star they saw in the Heavens was so special that they set out on a very long journey on camels to go present gifts to the coming King?

How could they have known anything about the impending birth of the Jewish Messiah that had been prophesied for so many years?

If we jump almost 33 years later, we see Jesus weeping over the people of Israel, cursing them because they had not recognized Him as Messiah. Jesus said, "[these horrible judgments will come upon you] because you did not know or recognize the time of your visitation." (Luke 19:44)

Zoroasterianism was a Medo-Persian Order of Zoroaster. A cult of Astrology even today in Iran.

Does it surprise anyone to see Islam with the Crescent Moon and Star as their Ensign?

Isn't the Moon and Stars a symbol of Astrology?

These people were there in the days of Daniel, they are here today. Carefully grooming and handing over from generation to generation agents to monitor the Messianic Prophesy. Only them knew the messiah was born. The Jews whom the messiah was meant for, forgot everything about it.

They ate and drank and forgot what Daniel wrote.
Daniel did not only write about the Messiah, he also wrote about the ANTICHRIST.
Zoroasters are agents of Satan.

Lets take a look at Frederick Nietzsche and his Atheism. Those who still doubt that Atheists are Satanists are blind.

Nietzsche is one of the biggest name in the world of Atheism, But what is he doing with Zoroasterianism?

He authored a book " Thus Spoke Zarathustra". To the blind, this might not mean anything, but to those who know knows.

I hear that " Thus spoke Zarathustra" Shall eventually be the Antichrist's Bible.

Today, the New World Oder is using Islam, their pet project to wipe the People of God off the earth, little wonder Obama is so soft towards them.

It just occurred to me right now as am typing this, that Islam is another Code name for Zoroastrianism. No wonder Atheists do not fight Islam. Wonderful!!!!!!!!. Nietzsche understood this very well. Shiiiiiiiitttttt.

Thank you for reminding me this. Thank you.

The Christians are under the spirit of slumber. like the Jews who didn't know when their King was born, the Christians won't know when their bridegroom shall return.

THE COMING OF CHRIST IS CLOSE PEOPLE.

shalom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
True. like my pastor used to say those in darkness can easily see those in the light. then the reverse.

You know about Zoroasterianism was a Medo-Persian Order of Zoroaster. A cult of Astrology.
Nice one.

Is like you are one of those few truth seekers who understand what is going.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
[quolom.

I Concur 100%.
Islam is a religeon of darkness.
Occultists are responsible for the origin of Athiesm.

In 1871, a letter was written to a man
in Italy named, Mazzini, from a Aberlt pike

We shall unleash the Nihilists
(People who reject all morality
and religious belief)
and the Atheists and we shall
provoke a formidable social
cataclysm which, in all its
horror will show clearly to the
nations the effect of absolute
atheism, the origin of savagery
and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens,
forced to defend themselves
against the world minority of
revolutionaries, will exterminate
those destroyers of civilization,
and the multitude, disillusioned
with Christianity, whose deistic
spirits will form direction and
leadership, anxious for an ideal,
but without knowledge where
to render its adoration, will
receive the pure light through
the universal manifestation of
the pure doctrine of Lucifer,
brought finally out into public
view, a manifestation which will
result from a general
reactionary movement which
will follow the destruction of
Christianity and atheism, both
conquered and exterminated at
the same time.” ...
Wow, what does this quote mean? I'll
break it down, since it does require
It's quite simple. The first paragraph
has been fulfilled in America, and it's
consequences have been horrifying, just
as Pike predicted. The moral anarchists,
Humanists and Atheists behind the lies
of evolution, feminism, abortion, and
the homosexual agenda have caused
social cataclysm. We have deteriorated
into a decadent society .

[/quote]
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
blueAgent:
True. like my pastor used to say those in darkness can easily see those in the light. then the reverse.

You know about Zoroasterianism was a Medo-Persian Order of Zoroaster. A cult of Astrology.
Nice one.

Is like you are one of those few truth seekers who understand what is going.

The Holy Spirit says, "Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not be ashamed". These things are here in front of us, it'll be a shame to work into hell with our eyes open.

I know about Zoroastrianism, and the Zoroastrian Order of Astrology. And i know that Frederick Nietzsche was a member, and i have just received an understanding that Islam is a Pet Child of Zoroaster and its being used by the NWO to foster the regime of the Antichrist.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
blueAgent:
[quolom.

I Concur 100%.
Islam is a religeon of darkness.
Occultists are responsible for the origin of Athiesm.

In 1871, a letter was written to a man
in Italy named, Mazzini, from a Aberlt pike

We shall unleash the Nihilists
(People who reject all morality
and religious belief)
and the Atheists and we shall
provoke a formidable social
cataclysm which, in all its
horror will show clearly to the
nations the effect of absolute
atheism, the origin of savagery
and of the most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens,
forced to defend themselves
against the world minority of
revolutionaries, will exterminate
those destroyers of civilization,
and the multitude, disillusioned
with Christianity, whose deistic
spirits will form direction and
leadership, anxious for an ideal,
but without knowledge where
to render its adoration, will
receive the pure light through
the universal manifestation of
the pure doctrine of Lucifer,
brought finally out into public
view, a manifestation which will
result from a general
reactionary movement which
will follow the destruction of
Christianity and atheism, both
conquered and exterminated at
the same time.” ...
Wow, what does this quote mean? I'll
break it down, since it does require
It's quite simple. The first paragraph
has been fulfilled in America, and it's
consequences have been horrifying, just
as Pike predicted. The moral anarchists,
Humanists and Atheists behind the lies
of evolution, feminism, abortion, and
the homosexual agenda have caused
social cataclysm. We have deteriorated
into a decadent society .

My heart breaks for Christians around me. I look at them, i see people in deep slumber. A friend came for visit yesterday, and as my culture is, we talk Christ, i have no other thing much to talk about. When i began, the friend outrightly that he will just go away if i go deep into the scriptures.

I just didn't have words to say more.

Satan is bamboozling folks and they just float along.

Hmmm, the times we live right now are borrowed times.

Till today, No one knows what Obama sent John Terry to tell the Northern Caliphate in Nigeria. No one even cares. Something is going on, its burning in my bones.

The New World Organization is working hand in hand with Islam. See how Islam slaughter people with Impunity.

Let him that have an ear, Hear this, Christ is the only fortress to run to right now, and even as a Christian, life will soon become unbearable.

Just be ready.

Prepare to die for what you believe in, for if you fail to prepare, you shall die anyways. Make sure your soul is secured in Christ.

This World is not our destination.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
analice107:

The Holy Spirit says, "Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not be ashamed". These things are here in front of us, it'll be a shame to work into hell with our eyes open.

I know about Zoroastrianism, and the Zoroastrian Order of Astrology. And i know that Frederick Nietzsche was a member, and i have just received an understanding that Islam is a Pet Child of Zoroaster and its being used by the NWO to foster the regime of the Antichrist.

Nice. The world is controlled by Satan and his agents. many Bible verses have been misinterpreted even by Clergy men and Bishops. I don't fellow public opnion I just read the Bible and research for myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
analice107:

My heart breaks for Christians around me. I look at them, i see people in deep slumber. A friend came for visit yesterday, and as my culture is, we talk Christ, i have no other thing much to talk about. When i began, the friend outrightly that he will just go away if i go deep into the scriptures.

I just didn't have words to say more.

Satan is bamboozling folks and they just float along.

Hmmm, the times we live right now are borrowed times.

Till today, No one knows what Obama sent John Terry to tell the Northern Caliphate in Nigeria. No one even cares. Something is going on, its burning in my bones.

The New World Organization is working hand in hand with Islam. See how Islam slaughter people with Impunity.

Let him that have an ear, Hear this, Christ is the only fortress to run to right now, and even as a Christian, life will soon become unbearable.

Just be ready.

Prepare to die for what you believe in, for if you fail to prepare, you shall die anyways. Make sure your soul is secured in Christ.

This World is not our destination.

True. most christains fail to see the decit of the world leaders and UN.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
blueAgent:

Nice. The world is controlled by Satan and his agents. many Bible verses have been.misinterpreted even by Clergy men and Bishops. I don't fellow. public opnion. I just read the Bible and research for myself.
Exactly. Go to church because the Bible says i shd. When i go, i have my pen and jotter, i take notes. i read them and see if the scriptures go according to context.

Make person no carry him reggae come spoil my blues.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
analice107:

Exactly. Go to church because the Bible says i shd. When i go, i have my pen and jotter, i take notes. i read them and see if the scriptures go according to context.

Make person no carry him reggae come spoil my blues.

Lol...True Bro. many people misinterprete Bible verses.

Try and read this Book Pawns in the game.

Here is the link.

www.jesusisprecious.org/evils_in_government/pawns_in_the_game.htm
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
blueAgent:

Lol...True Bro. many people misinterprete Bible verses.
Try and read this Book Pawns in the game.
Here is the link.
www.jesusisprecious.org/evils_in_government/pawns_in_the_game.htm
Oka, thanks
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by emekaRaj(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
analice107:

You are so right.
The Satanist understand prophecies and watches and waits for their fulfillment more than even we Christians do.

This reminds me of a research i did sometime ago.

i was reading Mathew, the Birth of Christ and the Magi's visitation. It occurred to me that the Magi were not Jews. They came from the far East.

There were no Tele- anything by then, so how did they know that the Jews were expecting a King to be born in Jerusalem? How did they even know he was born?

There was a King Herod presently ruling then, why didn't they bring gifts when Herod had a son, why wait for Christ?

They followed a star. This means they confer with stars. They invoked the celestial powers for fortune telling.

When i researched this matter, i found that the only region or place were these magi were likely to have come from was Iran, why? because Iran was former Medo-Persia (BABYLON) and Daniel and the nation of Israel was there some time back.

The Bible says Daniel fasted and prayed for 21 days for the fulfilment of God's prophecy concerning the restoration of Israel, God sends Angel Gabriel, but Gabriel was seized by the celestial beings for 21 days until Michael rescued him.

When he eventually came with the message, it was about the Messianic prophecy.
Daniel 9:24-25,

Daniel wrote it down in the King's Journal.

The Babylonian Wise men ( Zoroasters) had access to those writings.

How did the Wise Men know that the star they saw in the Heavens was so special that they set out on a very long journey on camels to go present gifts to the coming King?

How could they have known anything about the impending birth of the Jewish Messiah that had been prophesied for so many years?

If we jump almost 33 years later, we see Jesus weeping over the people of Israel, cursing them because they had not recognized Him as Messiah. Jesus said, "[these horrible judgments will come upon you] because you did not know or recognize the time of your visitation." (Luke 19:44)

Zoroasterianism was a Medo-Persian Order of Zoroaster. A cult of Astrology even today in Iran.

Does it surprise anyone to see Islam with the Crescent Moon and Star as their Ensign?

Isn't the Moon and Stars a symbol of Astrology?

These people were there in the days of Daniel, they are here today. Carefully grooming and handing over from generation to generation agents to monitor the Messianic Prophesy. Only them knew the messiah was born. The Jews whom the messiah was meant for, forgot everything about it.

They ate and drank and forgot what Daniel wrote.
Daniel did not only write about the Messiah, he also wrote about the ANTICHRIST.
Zoroasters are agents of Satan.

Lets take a look at Frederick Nietzsche and his Atheism. Those who still doubt that Atheists are Satanists are blind.

Nietzsche is one of the biggest name in the world of Atheism, But what is he doing with Zoroasterianism?

He authored a book " Thus Spoke Zarathustra". To the blind, this might not mean anything, but to those who know knows.

I hear that " Thus spoke Zarathustra" Shall eventually be the Antichrist's Bible.

Today, the New World Oder is using Islam, their pet project to wipe the People of God off the earth, little wonder Obama is so soft towards them.

It just occurred to me right now as am typing this, that Islam is another Code name for Zoroastrianism. No wonder Atheists do not fight Islam. Wonderful!!!!!!!!. Nietzsche understood this very well. Shiiiiiiiitttttt.

Thank you for reminding me this. Thank you.

The Christians are under the spirit of slumber. like the Jews who didn't know when their King was born, the Christians won't know when their bridegroom shall return.

THE COMING OF CHRIST IS CLOSE PEOPLE.

shalom.

Wow I normally just see this comment an pass but I saw this an I couldn't

"God sends Angel Gabriel, but Gabriel was seized by the celestial beings for 21 days until Michael rescued him."

Gabriel was seized for 21 days..... If this is nt d biggest lie ever then I dnt knw wat is...

Babe stop reading useless books
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2017
So who are the real Egyptians? undecided
Babylonians undecided
Romans?

Because if you search you will find equally convincing theories that they were the ancestors of the current Europeans.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't even know which one to adress : the incoherent mishmashed cherry picking in the OP or the nonsenical claims about nietszche and Zoroastrianism that sprung up after it. cry cryangry
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

Wow I normally just see this comment an pass but I saw this an I couldn't

"God sends Angel Gabriel, but Gabriel was seized by the celestial beings for 21 days until Michael rescued him."

Gabriel was seized for 21 days..... If this is nt d biggest lie ever then I dnt knw wat is...

Babe stop reading useless books
Okay.But can you still pass on and leave me to my useless books?

You must not read it you know? I don't read alot of stuff down here. So, you must not read.

Ignorant people everywhere claiming they know.

Why didn't you dispute the Zoroastrian Order and their connection with the N.W.O i mentioned?

Why didn't you dispute Friedrich Nietzsche's connection with the Order and even Islam being used as an attack dog to do their dirty job? Didn't you see that?

Why did you just pick the Angel Gabriel's angle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
I don't even know which one to adress : the incoherent mishmashed cherry picking in the OP or the nonsenical claims about nietszche and Zoroastrianism that sprung up after it. cry cryangry
Why should you be confused? You have just two options to pick from. Pick one and address. But, before you do, i hope you have read, "Thus Spoke Zarasthra?$.

1 Like

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
analice107:

Why should you be confused? You have just two options to pick from. Pick one and address. But, before you do, i hope you have read, "Thus Spoke Zarasthra?$.
It is "Thou spake Zarathrusa" undecided
And I doubt you even read the book because no where does it even mention any recognized religionundecided

As for your claims Nietszche was a satanist and/or Muslim, you would do the world a favor in explaining how Islam got to Germany in 1800's undecided
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
And I doubt you even read the book because no where does it even mention any recognized religionundecided

As for your claims Nietszche was a satanist and/or Muslim, you would do the world a favor in explaining how Islam got to Germany in 1800's undecided
Are you sure you read what i wrote? Did i say he was a Muslim?
The Center is Zoroastrianism. Wait!!!!, Why do i even care?
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
analice107:

Are you sure you read what i wrote? Did i say he was a Muslim?
The Center is Zoroastrianism. Wait!!!!, Why do i even care?
Rubbish sounds the same to me. That's why it's difficult finding a place to dissect this nonsense.

"center" Which center undecided
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
Rubbish sounds the same to me. That's why it's difficult finding a place to dissect this nonsense.

"center" Which center undecided
So, why are so absorbed by this nonesense? aren't you suppose to walk away from nonsense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by analice107: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:

May be you authored "Thou Spake Zarathrusa, but Nietzsche authored, ""Thus Spoke Zarathustra".
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Muafrika2:
So who are the real Egyptians? undecided
Babylonians undecided
Romans?

Because if you search you will find equally convincing theories that they were the ancestors of the current Europeans.

Pls post links to such theories.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
analice107:

People are too naive to see the truth.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
SirWere:

Ponder on this quotes.

“You can't
see the forest for the trees.”

"tell the lie enough and the people will believe it"

The best place to hide a LIE is between two TRUTHS!

“Ignorance may be bliss, but
it certainly is not freedom,
except in the minds of those
who prefer darkness to light,
and chains to liberty.”
—Robert Hugh Benson,

The TRUTH is the TRUTH, even
if no one believes it; and a LIE
is a LIE, even if everyone
believes it!

The undermining power of
sin is always the cause of
decay and deterioration in
earthly kingdoms.”

"Men often stumble on the
Truth, but usually dust
themselves off and hurry
away..."
—Winston Churchill

It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation and only one bad one to lose it

It is better to be approximately right than to be precisely wrong

Life is a dream for the wise,a game for the fool,Comedy for the rich and treadgy for the poor.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
blueAgent:

Pls post links to such theories.

Theory: Ancient Egypt was European ...

According to a Reuters report, up to “70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun ...

Finally, iGENEA points out that “among modern-day Egyptians, this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent,” a figure which was confirmed by earlier DNA research already published in March of the Titans.

This low figure is, of course, the product of many thousands of years of racial mixing and invasions, first by Semites from Arabia, then by Nubians from the south, and finally by the mixed-race Muslim armies following the establishment of the religion of Islam.

Tutankhamun’s DNA finally lays to rest the debate on the origin of Ancient Egypt. As reported in March of the Titans, it was an European-founded society which was then overrun by non-European immigrants... "

http://newobserveronline.com/ancient-white-egypt-march-of-the-titans-proven-right/

Now some Jews fled or were held in bondage all over the world, including Europe. But all Europeans are not Jews ...

As expected, the genetic data showed that modern Europeans hold a mix of genes from Middle Eastern farmers and the European hunter-gatherers who preceded them into Europe. But it also shows that modern Europeans have genetic contributions from a third group, originating in ancient north Eurasia, that was unknown before research from Reich and collaborators was published in September. It appears that this group eventually spread not just into Europe, but also to North America, since their genes are represented in Native Americans.
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/12/the-surprising-origins-of-europeans/

Ancient Babylonians ...

Mordern European languages are related to Akkadian, the ancient language of Babylonians.
Re: Most Europeans Are Israelities. by blueAgent(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

Theory: Ancient Egypt was European ...

http://newobserveronline.com/ancient-white-egypt-march-of-the-titans-proven-right/

Now some Jews fled or were held in bondage all over the world, including Europe. But all Europeans are not Jews ...

Ancient Babylonians ...

Mordern European languages are related to Akkadian, the ancient language of Babylonians.

Of course European languages will be related to Babylonian ,Akkadian,Sumerian languages becos like i said Abraham the great grandfather of Israelites was from Mesopotamia which is also the Area where all this kingdoms emerged from.
I still believe the theory that is supported by Bible prophecies and physical Evidence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamia

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School March 19, 2017 / [superstition] The Making Of Smart Morons / Diary Of A Religious Sceptic Coupled With His Philosophical Musings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.