Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Just My Hobby - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Just My Hobby (9819 Views)

My Candid Opinion on Complexion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just My Hobby by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2009
you got mad skills ma! I love a chic who holds her HB right
Re: Just My Hobby by Singular: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
bulshit
Re: Just My Hobby by Fearcom(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
ehmmmmmm, grin undecided
Re: Just My Hobby by finemocha(f): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
gyal u are very talented
Re: Just My Hobby by Singular: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
lick it.
Re: Just My Hobby by yoruba: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
ugly pictures of white people, I know alot of people who could do better, and you think you have a talent, please
Re: Just My Hobby by mrofficial(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2009
Ooh God, we all should be Administrators. cheesy grin grin grin

Though, I like you, Michelin89.
Re: Just My Hobby by finemocha(f): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
yoruba:

ugly pictures of white people, I know alot of people who could do better, and you think you have a talent, please
get lost and stop hating
Re: Just My Hobby by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
what would happen if you go to school to perfect it, nice sketches, anyway I'm mad cos your next inspiration should be a drawing of a man & woman cuddling, I feel you have an emotional affection for the female folks, u fall in love with those things, I almost did though, lol grin

yeah before I forget, try to label your drawings with dates of manufacture, it'll help a bit
Re: Just My Hobby by noscarn91(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
girl these pics are amazing ,u got real talent,i wont be surprised if u turn up to be a popular painter . wink
Re: Just My Hobby by janedoe(f): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
OMG girl,I'm officially your # 1 fan,I love art and am really in awe of people that can really draw, and left handed people, nice job girlie!!
Re: Just My Hobby by sassyril(f): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
wow dis is wickid!
nice job
do u av any drawings of
an afro chic,u knw wat i mean
Re: Just My Hobby by BADLEE: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ Poster ,
Can you draw a 120 inches penis for me ?
Re: Just My Hobby by chocomillo(f): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ Poster, beautiful drawings kiss kiss kiss
Re: Just My Hobby by mrofficial(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
BADLEE:

@ Poster ,

Abi. grin grin grin
Re: Just My Hobby by danexd(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
busybody20:

[size=18pt] Michelin89 ,

Nice photos

I hope you know you can be sued for copyright grin grin I know the Italian website you lifted all these photos from! [/size] 18 tongue tongue

This is a serious accusation****Can u prove the claim that she copied those drawings?
Re: Just My Hobby by sweeti14(f): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
1 word BEAUTIFUL! kiss but i believe there is room for improvement.keep it up,space is d limit
Re: Just My Hobby by tithe(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
[size=16pt]lol! michealin, u can't buy me with yr phonies. Draw a man let me see or is it only woman u can draw  grin[/size]
Re: Just My Hobby by tithe(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2009
[size=14pt]Ar u afraid of man's luk angry[/size]
Re: Just My Hobby by tithe(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
BADLEE:

@ Poster ,
get lost!
Re: Just My Hobby by BADLEE: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
tithe:

get lost!

Me or the 120 Inches Penis ?
Re: Just My Hobby by NobiGod: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
I started liking her for her talent but if these pics are not her's then it's a serious charge.
She lives in Italy so she knows plagiarism is a big sin. If I were her I would clear the air by
doing something less predictable like drawing a man, flowers town or anything outside her zone
(still assume is made these arts).
Re: Just My Hobby by biolabee(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2009
whatever style she draws is left to her as it is art she can not be forced to draw a man if she does not want

as for me i am really impressed and would like to know the software/manuals u used
i used to draw when i was a kid comics et al but now it seems this can help me resurrect my lost skill

good one michellin!
Re: Just My Hobby by boy1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2009
i dey expect 2 see black . . . . . wink
Re: Just My Hobby by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
When I started drawing I was 10. I had just arrived in Italy and my inspirations were japanese anime who were white girls. I started to draw girls because I was more interested in clothes but later developed skills in female characters. I love the curves, they are easy and my pen flow like water of paper.

In this drawing I used part of my memories of when I was in Nigeria. I was at school when this woman walked. She had this natural full and long hair. And I gave her a light skin tone because the woman if I don't err was of that complexion.

I started with white girls but in my last drawing the colours have been getting darker. You must admit though that the shape of the girls is mostly that of black women.

Re: Just My Hobby by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
Good stuff, Mitch. I've always been rubbish at drawing, so can appreciate the artistic talent in others. cool
Re: Just My Hobby by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
In addition I gre up sorrounded by whites. My contacts with other blacks like me were very limited. We were just two blacks in my comprehensive school, I was one of the three blacks in my high school, but others left and we never knew each other.

So you can understand why my drawings have a prevalence of white features.
Re: Just My Hobby by lemmycop: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
You go gurl smiley
Re: Just My Hobby by madlady(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
@michelin89, Forgive me for jumping in on your thread. You have no need to explain your style of art to anyone.

We artists,professional, semi or amateur are always influenced by something or someone. Art is subjective.

To those who are being offensive on this thread, we are mostly black people on this site, why are we bashing each other.

This is one of the nasty things about NL, too much back biting. Maybe this goes on other sites, but we should refrain from behaving like under age school children.
Re: Just My Hobby by OAM4J: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
Very lovely Michellin. wink
Re: Just My Hobby by tianshie(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
You've got nice pictures. A steady hand. My friend and I were discussing why you had only white models which left us kind of undecided
I think you should address the guy who accuses you of plagiarism. To me, your argument didn't quite cop it. One luv!
Re: Just My Hobby by ovo4u(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
You did a good work dear

but all i see is all white bitches in your art work, can you please put some real Africa mother one's or girl's here too,because this white people hardly do things to start with a black man

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashion Lookbook Thread / New Lemon Fresh Lotion / Luxury Collections At Your Door Step!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.