Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Movie Review: Dinner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Review: Dinner (523 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner / BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner / Movie Review: LIONHEART (Genevieve Nnaji‘s Film) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Dinner by Shalombrain: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2017
2016 film Dinner, directed by Jay Franklyn Jituboh, follows a pattern of movies that showcases an event where things start out well but begin to go wrong all of a sudden. Movies such as this are faced with the risk of being too fabricated or overly contrived, and this is where Dinner fails, but I am getting ahead of myself.

Ade Jnr and Lola are getting married. Ade decides to invite his two closest friends for a pre-wedding dinner. Mikey flies in from Abuja with his girlfriend, Dianne. He would be the best man. Richard ‘Richie’ Boyo is in Lagos with them, and works for Ade’s father’s company. He comes alone. Lola probably has no friends; she probably doesn’t even have a maid of honour, but that’s none of my business.

At the door, Dianne is introduced to Ade and they stare at each other like they have seen their favorite cake smeared with shit flavor. It’s obvious they have history. Richie comes in next and there is that look yet again, and who does he share it with? Dianne! He calls her phone......

http://abspad..com.ng/2017/01/movie-review-dinner.html

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Or Jenifa's Diary? / PLZ Who Is Using Free Tv ..and How To Make It Work? / Trick’d Gone Wrong : That’s My Car (with Soma Ex BB Naija Housemate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.