Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner (41103 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Fumes At Frodd, Blasts Him / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Ngrtrend: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2019

Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha, clashed with fellow housemate, Frodd, at dinner.

The housemates were treated to a feast by Pure Bliss.

Tacha and Frodd got into a heated argument while sharing the treat as housemates bickered over who got what.

They eventually settled their differences while having work-out routines.

Khafi, Mike, Omashola and Tacha are up for eviction this week.

https://www.042hits.com/do-your-worst-tacha-clashes-with-frodd-at-dinner/
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Nurumaxy: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
tachalosho

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by SpatialKing(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Okay... noted, next please!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by GodSaklek(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
When I saw the previous pics of this one, I shake my head in shame, I even nearly vomit,burnt fried plantain is better than that hands and joints I saw,she must truly have real body odour and even mouth odour..... Horror movie is better than this

Please federal government should ban this nonsense bbnaija.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by abdulyaro66(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ok please trade with me �
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by winterfell007(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
These bastards have started again. Please when will this be over?? kiss embarassed embarassed[/color][color=#000099]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by BlackfireX: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
When is Nigeria and south Africa match

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by yungsmart(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
The two are always fighting like cat and rat, but I think there is a plot to make tacha receive a third strike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by ikombe: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Lordjb: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Okay, longer throats grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by efilefun(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wow thanks OP and the MOD that pushed this post to FP. After reading the post I have been receiving miracle alerts shocked shocked

Oshiiiii iranu

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
The girl go sweet sha..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by PureGoldh(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Issoryt grin

If yOu need Original Pure Honey call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Kingbenn(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
abeg make this show just end make pesin just rest biko

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Salmoneus(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tacha my love!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by solmusdesigns: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
cool

Frodd go finish you, she thinks its seyi that is burty boy.. frodd and omashola are straight crazy asz naija boys

Jarumi's jazz is still working on her fans but las las their eyes go clear... and to think i use to like this bimbo, and even voted for her.. abeg biggie i need my vote back... IKE, MIKE , SEYI or FRODD deserves to win this season

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Them don remove seyi for the eviction??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by OfeAchi: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
This Tacha Kpekus go sweet sha....

BUT WEAR FACE MASK BEFORE YOU DIVE IN! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by WarriAproko: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Duncan mighty dey wait for am for PH to lash am.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by enemyofprogress: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
The body odour babe.

Watch as her fellow body odourians will come to attack me like boko haram grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by AustineCJ: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
OP stop doing copy and paste....Omashola isn't up for eviction. He replaced himself with Seyi........Do you even watch the show at all ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Seyi should be evicted from that house so he can go and inherit Awolowo wealth.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by munex007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you understand how advertising work you will appreciate the economic importance of this show..

Economics doesn't care about morality
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by solmusdesigns: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Seyi should be evicted from that house so he can go and inherit Awolowo wealth.

Awolowo hater spotted lol

biafla people sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by lyriclekidd(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Okay baby
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by seangy4konji: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Okay.

She might be nice hut I know hoes very well...they always think they are right
As if everyone on earth is against them...derailed mentality due to different men.

It is well with her..

Frood my guy....realest.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Salmoneus:
Tacha my love!! kiss kiss kiss

Hope you are voting for her cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Awolowo hater spotted lol

biafla people sef

Tacha is better than him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.