Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,029 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) (49691 Views)

"I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Stuns In See-Through Outfit For Quilox Party / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Dashiki Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by xismo(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2017
No this must be a photoshop or something is wrong. Each time she is single she behaves responsible but when in marriage she is opposite. What is the problem I guess photoshop.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2017
And her breast still stand like this shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
UIA04:

You know those boobs were taped on the Side right?

No 3
OMG women packaging never seem to stop amazing me...Y i was surprised how it stood firm,so can now be taped from all angles depending on d clothing clevage showcase..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
femi4:
I can see you are already obsessed with Toks2008. Abeg don't add me to the list.Kindly get off my mentions

Lol, obsession is not the right choice of word mister besides you quoted me first so even if there'll be an obsession it's the other way round.
Have a nice day.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
not too fallen,infact intacttongue even after a child..cool..Unlike many young nigerian girls with their dead bweast
She used masking tape sweetie. Most celebrities use it. I use it too when I want to show my cleavage and I don't want to wear bra.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
repogirl:
you need reorientation. There are many factors that cause boobs to fall aside breastfeeding. Breast feeding isnt the main cause of boobs falling, it's actually weight gain in pregnancy which adds fat to the boobs making the skin weak and flabby,. It's even worse when the weight is lost. So if a woman doesn't gain much weight in pregnancy, chances are her boobs wouldn't sag much.

Also, she could be holding it up with adhesive and covering it with the jacket. She does have good boobs though.
thank you ma for the reorientation..am enlightened
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
firstclassmumu:
babe know vex o na fulani you be?
no sir..i like your moniker
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
I DON'T NO ABOUT OTHER MARRIED MEN, BUT IF MY WIFE TRY GOING PUBLIC LIKE DIS, NA IM BE SAY SEPARATION DON START.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
moniker234:

True, but what you don't know is that it takes a couple of years plus proper care for the tissues of the breast to return back to their firmness. Question now is how old is Jamil for it to have returned back so fast...Your kind can be easily deceived. I believe you were one of those who believed Buhari could make $1 = N1.

well no it doesn't take that long for some pple, some bounce back as early as 2 months after breast feeding, body types differ.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by virtousB: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Haphard:
Only God knows how many massages and boobs massages she had just 4her boobs to stand firm like that...
so boobs can be made to stand firm via massage? Pls tell me more.. Am interested

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
thank you ma for the reorientation..am enlightened
lol, I modified it, sorry.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

She used masking tape sweetie. Most celebrities use it. I use it too when I want to show my cleavage and I don't want to wear bra.
lolz...so those it mean d bweast is bound to fall or what as an african or nigerian lady to be precise? bcoz chinese chicks r also firm even d older ones...
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by passionatebae: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
She use cellotape take park am up. Nice way to flaunt ya fallen bwess... ask me and I will teach ya d trick(s) involved tongue tongue tongue[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Mynews: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2017
It would have been better if she open it all......lolz
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
lolz...so those it mean d bweast is bound to fall or what as an african or nigerian lady to be precise? bcoz chinese chicks r also firm even d older ones...
It'll fall a little bit but it won't be that Round as what is shown in that Tiwa's photo. Only girls whose b.o.o.b.s are just budding or girls who did plastic surgery, or girl's wearing padded bra or those who use masking tape.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by fof1: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Mrop:
This photo is everything..Sexy,powerful,fierce...strong ...confident....

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/tiwa-savage-flaunts-boobs-in-her.html?m=0

ITS MADNESS OF D AGE. NOT NECESSARY FOR A MARRIED WOMAN WHETHER CELEB OR NOT. THIS IS CELEBERITY NONESENCE,PLS. NOTHING SPECTACULAR. MY COUSIN HAD THREE BIRTHS WITH B/FEEDING AND HAS GOT HERS BACK TO SHAPE.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by kingsilly(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2017
uzolexis:
Beautiful Tiwa, love you
leave all these olodo pple screaming someone's mother or wife, not African bla bla, they do worse things in their closet undecided undecided
Thank God you said closet

No further comment
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2017
No comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Kdiva(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
not too fallen,infact intacttongue even after a child..cool..Unlike many young nigerian girls with their dead bweast

see you , you haven't heard of nipple slips , taping and Photoshop.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
did she breastfeed that child @all because no breast can stand this firm after being sucked by a child..it's the law of nature,,tiwa am not understanding

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
repogirl:
Actually, there are many factors that cause boobs to fall aside breastfeeding. Breast feeding isnt the main cause of boobs falling, it's actually weight gain in pregnancy which adds fat to the boobs making the skin weak and flabby,. It's even worse when the weight is lost. So if a woman doesn't gain much weight in pregnancy, chances are her boobs wouldn't sag much.

Also, she could be holding it up with adhesive and covering it with the jacket. She does have good boobs though.
my analyst, I raise yansh for you jare, i owe you one bottle of Smirnoff

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
kingsilly:

Thank God you said closet

No further comment

just pointing out the hypocrisy in your criticism
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
no sir..i like your moniker
thank you ma
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Showing off fake boobz

Are boobz have been fallen since she was a teen, shey na now wey more 20 guys don Suck + one baby the thing go con stand like this
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
did she breastfeed that child @all because no breast can stand this firm after being sucked by a child..it's the law of nature,,tiwa am not understanding
Fake boobz
Boobz job
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by DavidOluyale(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Only poverty can make someone do this for money. Aeya. It is well.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Businessideas:
What if there's actually a cellotape holding up the breasts just behind the jacket.I have seen that procedure before and I think was made popular by Kim Kardashian.I was particularly fascinated by that procedure of using cellotapes to hold up the breasts because it's simple, safe and effective way to make the breast raised.
There is nothing abnormal if a mother no longer has her breast firm as that of a teenager so don't let the celebrities mislead you

That is exactly what it is. It's called invisible breast lift. Most of us girls use it when we need to wear a strapless dress and don't need the bra showing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by repogirl(f): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
my analyst, I raise yansh for you jare, i owe you one bottle of Smirnoff
Make that two cans and na Origin I prefer. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Even if she does,i believe she go dey take some drugs and injection to make d booby stand firm and gidigba... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Blessinzy:
hmmm...na wa o
all for the money and the fame.

At least its better cause she is famous and making money from it not to compare to those uselesd ladies forming Sister Patricia fucking around without getting a Kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Loved Up At Acoustic Night Hosted By 2face Idibia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.