Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) (46139 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by tafrica(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
I pray that hand becomes so disfigured that she would have no other choice than to amputate it.

Are you a christian or devoted Muslim who frowns at tattoo? That doesnt warrant your inhumane statement. This statement is so wrong and insensitive.

This is cruel from you.

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by George2016(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Better for her
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
DISGUSTING

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by dacovajnr: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
She as be like say na person intestine dem pack put for inside the hand...Some ppl just won't understand that the fact that it's good for them doesn't mean it's gonna be good for you too..Body difference from body! Dem no dey hear...

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by ebukaabazie: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
i am so happy... At least this is a warning to everybody, expecially those who have stupid tatoos on thier body.. Thank god for her life smiley
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by ebukaabazie: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2017
maxwelloweezy:
DISGUSTING
grin
maxwelloweezy:
DISGUSTING
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by thunderbabs: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Tattoo na tattoo....dt one too na tattoo. smiley
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Rigging(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
LOVELY
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by oweman: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Good for the fellow !

;
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Antoeni(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Good dats Lovely
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by olowobaba10: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2017
wow

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Omudia11: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Geez!!! You're not stone hearted, you're iron-hearted.
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
I pray that hand becomes so disfigured that she would have no other choice than to amputate it.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Jabioro: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Yes real hyena (henna) natural tatoos appeared..anyway she got more than what she bargain for.l hope others can learn from.....
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by jenijeni: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2017
ajasbaba:
chai
something went wrong.
yes
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by wildchild1: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Na wetin person sabi chop, na hin dey kill am

Check my signature
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Best tattoo. Atlas she won't it again for the rest of here life angry
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
dis is 2017,u shd be more matured and reasonable & mind u, God doesn't answer such crap u call prayer

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by bigtt76(f): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Henna is ink based drawings like tattoos and can easily be washed off. Very possible too much caustic said was added to the ink. Caustic soap it is that makes dye stay long on clothes.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by stchinedu: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.

Easy
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
lol. heena didn't do that to her.

Whatever nonsense that was added to it did that to her, not heena.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by anyicash(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
nice one, tattoo ur pvssy too.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Ahamziho1(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
that's what happened when someone doesn't fear God and his word
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by dee02(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Dang!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by VictorRomanov: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2017
an infection with a design - designers infection.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by gbishman: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2017
I hope she didn't expect people to feel sorry for her?
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by ReachHard: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2017
SERVES HER RIGHT!

NEXT TIME SHE WEE HEAR "HENNA" AGAIN, SHE WEE START TINKING THEY ARE CALLING "HENNESSY" LMFAO cheesy cheesy

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Maybe it wasn't the actual henna,maybe its acid.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by teozey111(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
single sense (null)
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by chara019: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
Haba,if men were God.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by teozey111(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
pussy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil / Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.