Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Importance Of Studying The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (369 Views)

Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God / I Have Been Secretly Studying The Bible - Muslim Girl Reveal / Muslim Imam Accepts Jesus Christ After Studying The Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Studying The Word Of God by ACKCITY: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Little wonder each time I read the word of God, I feel filled, I get a new kind of energy; I discover new things, secrets of life; how to be a happy and happier person. How to make wealth and how to prosper in life, how to overcome situations, problems, people and times.

But before today I thought what makes me feel those things I mentioned are because I read the word of God and probably because it’s just the word of God

To my surprise I discover this morning that it is truly because it is the word of God. Ezekiel narrated how God gave him His word which was written on a scroll and God asked him to eat it.

Let me tell you a bit about the story here just in case you may not know it or have probably forgotten it. God wanted to send Prophet Ezekiel to the people of Israel in Ezekiel 2, God already told Ezekiel how difficult a task it would be because of the rebellious attitude of the people he was taking the message to. They hated the truth and despise the truth even the people who tells the truth are hated. (Read Ezekiel 2: 6-8; 3:7-9)

Ezekiel 3:1, “The voice said to me, “Son of man, eat what I am giving you- eat this scroll! Then go and give its message to the people of Israel. (So when you read the word of God, you are eating it, when you eat food, it tastes good in your mouth and it digests then used by the body system for energy)

Ezekiel 3:2 continues “So I opened my mouth, and he fed me the scroll. Fill your stomach with this.” He said. And when I ate it, it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth”

Wow the word of God is sweet, little wonder I’m happy each time I study it and teach it. The word of God is great! In it you find solutions to the problems of life; health, finance, marital issues, fruitfulness, challenges etc

It is stronger than a two-edged sword and God actually says His word is also Him. So you can imagine reading and eating His word!

That means you are reading God and eating God. Imagine the strength you will have if you are using the Word, imagine the wisdom you will have if you are using the word. Imagine the things He will show to you if you use the word, things eyes cannot comprehend!

Praise God!

CITY Pastor

Source: http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/01/importance-of-studying-word-of-god.html

(1) (Reply)

An Incorrupt Way To Earn Clean Money - Quickly / A Different Kind Of SLAYING!!! / What Does The Bible Say About Christian Tithing? Should A Christian Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.