Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" (43679 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Baba4dgals: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Who is Gaybriel Okeke ??

Here in Afghanistan, we don't know him

He should take his opinion and shove it in that hole in between his legs
he's 1 of anti afonja lik u...

Hw com u'r denying ur broda
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

See your life? So if an elder isn't respecting himself no one should call him out abi?

Mr. Agu adds his own rubbish lines while acting, I think this guy should be applauded for doing the needful
applauded?, you see your life? who is in the better position to complain, this small boy or Nigerians viewing him?, answer now before I drag that wig from your head

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Elle277:
The fans are not complaining.. So who is Gideon again?
He is the boy from Ajegunle to Lekki movie star
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
applauded?, you see your life? who is in the better position to complain, this small boy or Nigerians viewing him?, answer now before I drag that wig from your head
drag the wig and the girl becomes empty upstairs.

Leave the girl abeg grin

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:

Lol oya come and drag the wig kid cheesy

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by kerryjossy(f): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2017
1) Gideon, u aired ur view, buh u dont have to castigate him publicly. I mean, we are not interested in ur opinion.

2) Gideon, the ratings are there, buh u dont expect Mr Agu to also come to our various homes to caution our chidlren on the movies to see. I mean, its our individual roles to do that.

3) Gideon, i smell u have a reason for doing this publicly. #beef

4) Gideon, u need to be trashed!!!

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by hucienda: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2017
Chiwetelu Agu! cheesy

Never a dull moment.

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by ikp120(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2017
MARKone:
I share Gideon's sentiment. The Agu man can be pretty annoying and vulgar, which one be "A miam mmiri Ara gbara mmiri", brezz milk no dey dey watery b4 dude kept repeating it till he died in movie. U won't hear Nkem owoh or Ibu say such nonsense.
Those are idiomatic or proverbial ibo expressions na. So what is vulgar about breast (I didn't censor the word), yes BREAST? I wonder why we hypocritically try to shy away from realities. I saw breast and vagina as far back as primary school in science books.

#Hypocrisy

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol oya come and drag the wig
dem never tell you who I be, make nobody hold me o, throws handbag, removes stilettos ,removes ear rings, Abeg someone help me hold my phone, you go know who i be today

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by EvangelistNdudi(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Obiwannn:
Who know this one?
Mtchew!
Next please.
that is what is killing this country
This shows that you careless about what the person (you know) is saying, you are only listening to them because you know them

May God help you

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by acc001(f): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
e affect you? shocked
Yes ooooo
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
drag the wig and the girl becomes empty upstairs.

Leave the girl abeg grin
nor hold me jor, na me and her today

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by dayowunmi(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2017
First of all, most movies on African Magic are rated 16, i can't speak of other movie channels though. Also, i think this guy is exaggerating and perhaps just wants to score cheap points. I ain't no igbo speaker, but i think his slants are entertaining and that's what makes him unique. By the way, How many people really care about movie ratings in Nigeria? The kids he's referring to don't they watch American movies where vulgar slings are used?

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
nor hold me jor, na me and her today
Pidggin is my friend so are you. Please free her. grin

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
na because of you o,if not I for remove her wig for Nairaland guys to see then her shakara go end grin,na your face i look o

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2017
umunwoke ajadu akwa IKO ojii

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
dem never tell you who I be, make nobody hold me o, throw handbag, removes stilettos ,removes ear rings, Abeg someone help me hold my phone, you go know who i be today

Hehehehe cheesy grin grin grin I come in peace grin

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
na because of you o,if not I for remove her wig for Nairaland guys to see then her shakara go end grin,na your face i look o
Thanks. cheesy grin

We are all anti buharist
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hehehehe cheesy grin grin cheesy
go thank Mujaheeeden, na im dey hold me since

Abeg who see the other of my ear ring?,na only one I see grin

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Darayola(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8oH8BygJA

Available for rent.
2 two bedroom flat
1 room and a parlour self contain

Location is Victory Estate, GSM bus stop, Adamo,Ikorodu Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp Yola@ 08035267070
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Thanks for rescuing me, she had already succeeded in removing my wig if not for you grin grin grin

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Thanks. cheesy grin

We are all anti buharist
I am not antibuahabrist o, i just want a better government that's all

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
go thank Mujaheeden, na im dey hold me since

Pidgin you too rest grin

Na padi we all be for here cheesy

Pidgin, where is my potrait
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
go thank Mujaheeeden, na im dey hold me since

Lol I don thank am. If na gold e don loss forever ni tongue grin

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by mich2012: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
What nonsense is this guy saying? Most of the films the man features in are rated 18 so if parents allow their wards to watch the films, whose fault? Hollywood exports worse content to us than what he is ranting about and kids stay glued to these trash.

This same guy will smile and see nothing wrong in a Hollywood flick where lines like "what the Bleep are you saying" or "her fucking P***y...." are used.

Who is he by the way 'cos I don't know him? Is he trying to use Mr Agu to gain cheap popularity?

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol I don thank am. If na gold e don loss forever ni tongue grin
hehehehe, I don see am, your plan nor work tongue

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Pidgin you too rest grin

Na padi we all be for here cheesy

Pidgin, where is my potrait

Which portrait na? cheesy
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
I am not antibuahabrist o, i just want a better government that's all
You cannot be Pro buhari and you want a better govt

Buhari and Good government are like parallel lines that can never meet
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Mujaheeeden: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Which portrait na? cheesy
Painting? Trust me we talked about it. Think hard but don't call out my old account
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, I don see am, your plan nor work tongue

Chai and I dey dream of how to sell am to one mallams for Kano cheesy grin grin grin Na your luck sha grin

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
You cannot be Pro buhari and you want a better govt

Buhari and Good government are like parallel lines that can never meet
if you have noticed I have never exempted any president from 1960 for putting us where we are to,the reason I tag them all polithiefians and legislooters

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Painting? Trust me we talked about it. Think hard but don't call out my old account

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin

See How Much I Got Paid N My First Show Call Up [photos] / Actress, Sugar Chika Breastfeeds Daughter In New Photos / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together