Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks (64423 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo As A Prince (Throwback Photo) / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by igidaduro: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ha! Nkan nbe
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by henrybomb(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by wizsolzy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
This clay wen girls dey put for face dey help dey die.. am not sure d husband saw her like dis..but anyway I dnt give a fvcck

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by almarthins(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jafar1:
make up has saved a lot of girls

Hehehehe... grin grin grin
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Handsomecole(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Like seriously, after Nairaland logged me out twice, I decided not to log in just to read as a guest.
But when I saw this "scarecrow" of a supposed Princess. First of all God punish make up. I could swear that I had always suspected that this girl was ugly seeing her make up pictures, but I never knew it would be to this extent. No wonder Alafin could have easily gotten her as a wife.
Mehn!!! This girl is skeleton, ugliness is an understatement.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by nijanigga: 1:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Zico5:
The way these flatinoes are splitting on any news about yoruba is alarming. You hate people and refuse to leave their land. I wonder if this hatred will not kill many of them. Look at the beautiful pre wedding and the way they badmouth it cos the woman is yoruba. But if its cucumber girl that set the bad precedence in the history of Nigeria, the main deal is let her live her life. Whether they like it or not yoruba is ahead of them and they can commit suicide if they are not pleased.
no mind them, no human flesh to eat gain, anytime I see them in abroad, I first look their heads, why una head dey like this sef?
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Burgerlomo: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
If this girl greet me I answer, somebody behead me.

But why na? grin
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by gloryman91: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2017
child abuse
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by nnokwa042(m): 5:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Zico5:
The way these flatinoes are splitting on any news about yoruba is alarming. You hate people and refuse to leave their land. I wonder if this hatred will not kill many of them. Look at the beautiful pre wedding and the way they badmouth it cos the woman is yoruba. But if its cucumber girl that set the bad precedence in the history of Nigeria, the main deal is let her live her life. Whether they like it or not yoruba is ahead of them and they can commit suicide if they are not pleased.
as long afonja re not producing plane or train or phones or cars as long afonjas re not producing any of this things i mentioned then how re u ahead ? Or afonjas re no longer part of nigeria? Or re they now germans or british
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by laffwitmi: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2017
See flattino girl
nnokwa042:
as long afonja re not producing plane or train or phones or cars as long afonjas re not producing any of this things i mentioned then how re u ahead ? Or afonjas re no longer part of nigeria? Or re they now germans or british

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Mayflowa(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2017
kayojosephy:
Deceit of d highest order, I sure say na d make up entice d Alaafin...
Nd una sure say no be #Throwback picture wey money neva come, dat hair though...

You mean the old Alaafin?
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Azeequeen(f): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2017
What is this? No,I refuse to believe,they are two different people
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by tk4rd: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2017
From now on, I will never lick my tongue or fantasize again whenever I see any of her beautiful photos..
Can you imagine.??
Even her deep tribal marks were totally and smoothly covered in the second picture.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Kingbusssy(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Ten12:
Na cement she dey use do foundation? Chisos

I wonder o
But where's the tribal mark for the second pic??
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by waltec(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
;DKaabiyesi Oooo. Enu mi o gba.. Ar'obafin ni oba n pa. ;DKaabiyesi Oooo. Enu mi o gba.. Ar'obafin ni oba n pa.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by waluga(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
pls what is draining this gal, cos when i first know her, she use to be chubby, is this as a result of school or other thing that cant be said.....me am just saying ni ooo undecided cool
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by olureignforever: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

The ugliness in Yoruba land is jawbreaking atimes I use to marvel at the faces I see on daily basis grin

Sorry, what's ur problem with that. We appreciate God for our ugliness or beauty. Its ur tribe that does not appreciate him for what you are. We are not complaining. Una una that's beautiful, appreciate him once and leave Cone head. Inugo
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ten12(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Kingbusssy:

I wonder o
But where's the tribal mark for the second pic??

Cement has plastered it...
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by olureignforever: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
laffwitmi:
See flattino girl

That's an average Igbo definition of beautiful LOL. They won't see the stick in their own eyes but ready to remove the log in another's face. Yeye people
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by olureignforever: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

The ugliness in Yoruba land is jawbreaking atimes I use to marvel at the faces I see on daily basis grin

Is this your definition of beauty in the East. If no, then, I bet you can't judge a tribe by one person. Am sure you are still a kid.

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Meritocracy: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2017
LAST WIFE FOR NOW COS BABA IS ALREADY PLANNING TO MARRY ANOTHER WIFE. KEREWA SWEETS.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by alaskido(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
I weep for my country. cry cry
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Nikkyfash: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
The way that tribal mark is concealed is amazing.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by talk2saintify(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
MEHN........

ONE MARY KAY PER DAY angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by hammerF: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Chai just negodu..power of make up

Negodu and Negedu, are dey suppose to mean the same thing? Are u igbo? u look like dem! U carry the fine gal look, u know?
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by NegeduGrace(f): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

Negodu and Negedu, are dey suppose to mean the same thing? Are u igbo? u look like dem! U carry the fine gal look, u know?

;dgringrin
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by hammerF: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
;dgringrin

Just Negodu omalicha nwa... Chai! Nwata bu so nma... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by NegeduGrace(f): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

Just Negodu omalicha nwa... Chai! Nwata bu so nma... kiss
tnx dearie
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by hammerF: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
tnx dearie

hmmmm! another Adanma! ehn! i am fallin 4 u. cheesy grin
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by NegeduGrace(f): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2017
hammerF:

hmmmm! another Adanma! ehn! i am fallin 4 u. cheesy grin
winkwinkwink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / The Igala People In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.