Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (7365 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2007
okay i know that the subject is pretty sensational but but conspiracy theorist that i am i cant help but feel that track 10 of the pentium ix mixtape is a subliminal jab at commercial rappers, probably ruggedman, i only added saucekid cos i just love watching saucekid (yeah sauce we know you patrolling the forums when u should be in the studio working on your flows) and his fans get in a defensive frenzy.

anyway here are the lyrics for GERMS , tell me what you think, i'm seriously feeling this song right now, definitely among the best of , i wonder why no one has mentioned the track before, check out the wordplay , punchlines and metaphor, yeah you got it, i'm a mode9 fan, bite me

Go ask your boy, i rock from lagos to sokoto,
pure skill
and i'll never go Jogodo,
for mass appeal
its from the heart like ko ko ko oh oh oh
everybodys gone pop,
commercial rappers always hoping, that i flop,
when i won that award heard you nearly blew your top,
cos i kept it real, and everyone thinks i'm hot,
without the half naked dancers i blow any spot,
through the rooftop, whether they know me or not,
i ain't pac, i dont give a , what you got
attack da mic like an angry, , this is war
you got the peace sign in the air (scream) nooo
your surgeon, better be good at the jigsaw,
cos i'm ripping you to pieces, for calling me a biter,
I'm deadlier with bars than a shaolin pole fighter
dont test i'm coming off the head tighter,
i flash up my lighter,
burn your advice
state the obvious, the world knows i'm nice
while you're cold footed, like a nudist on ice,
step to me , scapegoats, get sacrificed

i rock a mic with d surgical glove
cos i dont like, wont touch, aint feeling germs
if the crowd aint showing me love,they just nothing but fickle minded dumb ass germs

When i started rapping ,i wasnt ready for the fame,
wasnt used to the stares, so i stepped up my game
got a killer flow,
marking time, to get the dough
made a lot of sacrifices, no regrets though,
wont let go
till my wall is platinum clad ,
only go pop, when i call my dad,
still got my baggy jeans on , never follow fads,
many rappers compromise skills for the wad,
they need to hang a mind the glass sign on they pad
cos what they write is transparent, how sad
the industry got you getting all your fans mad
they played you , now you all alone lad
when it happens, just shrug it off like 'shoot my bad'
you be talking about who you were and what you had
game over dude, you fell for the stinker
swallowed all the proof, its hook link and sinker
now you trying to come back like i'm a keep it real,
chill too late , no second chance though
you sold out, claiming you got pushed against the wall
instead of fighting back, under it you crawled

i rock a mic with d surgical glove
cos i dont like, wont touch, aint feeling germs
if the crowd aint showing me love,they just nothing but fickle minded dumb ass germs
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by djchronic(m): 4:03am On Jan 13, 2007
Hey Chucky d Killer Doll, plz get a life! Whereabout in the verses waz modo refering to Ruggedman, or even SauceKid. You low-lives jus like stairing up shit. I hope u get paid for doin dis tho. At least, go do a demo or somfin like dat and let's see wot made of, n stop chattin sh*t plz.

Bleep u very much plz grin
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2007
djchronic psssstt !!!!!! over here!! quick, take cover!!!! u in the open!!!
check out the meaning of "subliminal" before u post ok?

LEST THE REST OF NAIRALAND KNOWS YOU A DUMB F U C K

if you cant see the lyrics as a jab at rugged, then you lost Foool, or what you think the two little mice intro to the mixtape was about
or are the lyrics a bit too advanced for your weak mind to comprehend?
stirring up shit ? yeah i love to do that !! thats why i mentined sauce(to see his groupies work themselves in an impotent rage, i love that S H I T and you fell 4 it) did you read my post? i mentioned it there! so say something new.

seriously can you read? and who the F U C K said anything about being an artist so whats up with the demo , not every fan is an artist like y'all trying to create false hype about themselves online P U N K
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by gbadex1(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2007
Lol, more conspiracy theories from Mode9 groupie clowns. . . .

Of course Mode9 will always throw subliminals. dude's probably too pussy to even throw direct diss tracks. Ghetto P and sauce kid tore his yansh open and he couldn't even do jack.

One more thing, the song "GERMS" is one of the worst songs off the "Pentium IX" Mixtape, followed closely by that stupid song with IllBliss (Buzz Off).
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by djchronic(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2007
CHUCKY DA ASSHOLE, I KNOW U ENJOY DIS, RITE? PROBLY COZ MODO'S FEEDIN U, ND ALLOW U BACKSTAGE @ HIS SHOWZ, YEH? LOL

I WON'T EVEN GO ON COZ I GOT BARE SH*T 2 DO, U GET ME? BUT IF UR HOMMIE MODO'S BOLD ENUFF, HE SHUD JUS GO ON AND MENTION NAMES AND QUIT WIV DA SUBLIMINAL LINES. I'M SURE HE'S GOT D BALLS TO. INIT?, AND WE'LL ALL SEE HOW FAST HIS CAREER ENDZ, DAT MEANS NO MORE FOOD FOR U 2, U SEE. SO SHUT DA Bleep UP PLZ!!!

STOP HATIN DUDE, JUS APPRECIATE WOT OUR NAIJA ARTISTES R DOIN, COZ THEY REALLY STEPPIN UP THE GAME!!!

THERE'S NO USE STAIRING UP SHIT FOR DEM. BUT JUST PICTURE THE NIGERIAN MUSIC SCENE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS IF ALL ARTISTES CUD UNITE AND BRING OUT THEIR COLLECTIVE CREATIVITY TO DA MAXIM, U FEEL? ITS GON BE DA BOMB COZ WE GOT LOADZ OF TALENTS. I HOPE U LIVE LONG ENUFF TO SEE DEM DAYZ THO.

EXTEND OUR REGARDZ TO MODO

YA FATHER CHRONIC IN DA BUILDING! grin

#NAIJADJS, CHRONIC, Q-BEATS REPPIN NAIJA TO DA MAXIM# YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by thecolonel: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2007
@Chucky
You must be a clown, Mode 9 and Rugged are really friends so una wey dey create story just shut up
I just checked Mode 9' and Rugged's myspace page and dey are good friends .
http://www.myspace.com/ruggedmanonline {MODE DROP COMMENT FOR RUGGED ON jAN 7 2007)

http://www.myspace.com/modenine {Rugged halled back on Jan 8 2007 }

So make una shut up before Sango strike una oh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 2:51am On Jan 14, 2007
you see the funny thing about sauce kid groupies is that they cant type one line of objective ish if only to save their lifes. it must have words like "yansh" "pussy" "ghetto P" and "sauce". ppssst, savages!!!. its like they just programmed. 

gbade.x like i'd expect a saucekid fan to giv me reviews on which and which is mode9's best and worst tracks. , lol

if you follow my posts i've always maintained that Saucekid and Rugged man are really talented, but just not hardcore enough to have a shot at the heavyweight title of best spitter, but you guys, u just naive, biased one sided little p r i c k s. you never give modo credit.

Sauce KID, you great, i know you reading this,you've got real talent, but you need to tone down on the internet hype  man. first time i heard about you it was because of your "beef " with sauce, which modo has till date never truly acknowledged, don't you see that he sees you as a distraction, a nuisance. fine its like the mob, when u appear on the scene, you try to take out the reigning kings and establish your gfamily, but dude this aint New york, shit don't work that way down here. you got to earn respect man, YOU GOTTA EARN IT. and then the internet hype thing, well that just didnt work out for you, great marketing idea but men , you over did that one. in marketing , you don't want to be all in peoples faces, it becomes annoying. if i'd heard you independently of those factors , i'd hav prob loved your ish and then like every artist you'd have grown on me and many more nigerians, but your beef and hype tactics just don't work here in naija, so you alienated a huge chunk of your potential fan base by pulling that ish,

dude its just advice man, you can still turn this around.

and @ thecolonel tupac and biggie took pictures and corresponded with each other at the height of their beefs, it was publicity, now i aint saying that modo and rugged are seriously beefing , but if you don't know that ruggedy baba was aimed at modo and germs at rugged then i seriously do not need to be speakin to you

and i love rugged too, just that mode's got a point on the real hip hop thing.

so this is my official make-up with all sauce and rugged fans and i know modo's fans are with me, yo lets squash this ish and be really objective and support our artistes okay? but soon as anyone starts running their mouths about being the greatest when they aint fought mohammed ali, the gloves are f u c k i n g off

are we square?
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by gbadex1(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2007
no we aren't.

@ this chukky687 clown:

first off, i'm not a sauce kid groupie or hypeman. The same goes for rugged. I'm only a hiphop head who believes in equality and giving other upcoming cats a chance. I'm unlike u, because Mode9 asskissers and hypocrites like u accuse other artistes of being "wack" or "too weak" or "not hardcore" enough because u've placed Mode9 as the standard and symbol of hardcore rap. Now that's just silly. Since, Mode9's your mini-god,  you have to suck his ass every now and then to appease him.

- secondly, the fact that u're a Mode9 asskisser doesn't give u the right to be the only one to review his mixtapes. I have both of his mixtapes - Malcolm ix and Pentium ix. I'm a consumer just like you, so it's my right to do as i please, and that includes reviewing the album as i see fit.

-Thirdly, me mentioning sauce kid and Ghetto P doesn't make me a fan or groupie. It's typical of asskissers like you - always accusing others having contrary views to your own. I only mentioned both of them because it proved my point - the heat was on Mode9, he was getting his ass dissed by two new artistes and still couldn't do sh*t. Oh well, he had to wait for his groupie clowns (sir chukky and sir kaydee) to come to his rescue and make up silly excuses for him.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2007
my point exactly!!
cant you post without slinging insults? only the incompetent hide behind insults.
please click on your name and find all your previous posts , read them then come back and talk to me about you not being a sauce fan groupie.

pop quiz for you
whats the first thing a drunk man says to you when u try to carry him home?

I aint drunk

YOU ARE SOOO A SAUCE GROUPIE, WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT

and do i hav to explain to you all over again? sauce picked the mode9 to diss cos he felt it was the only way he could get cheap popularity like rugged man did with rasqui and eedris,

only he messed with the best and that ish backfired cos modo coulldnt be bothered, too busy stacking his greens and appreciating his much deserved popularity. there was no heat on mode? what heat? frm sauce? the naija wannabe? that claims to rep naija with tattoes and a stupid bandanna? you're kidding right?

lil bow wow dissed will smith to help his transformation a the thug wannabe hes trying to pull now, will smith didnt bother acknowledging the little prick

same thing.

i offered u friendship, you spat on my hand? how mature of you, but can i blame you , when u have twits like sauce and ghetto p as role models
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by bgees(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2007
they say real respect real.
its clear this chukky guy climaxes evrytime he listens to a mode 9 song.thats why he dosent think before posting
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by kaydee(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2007
gbade. x:

no we aren't.

@ this chukky687 clown:

first off, i'm not a sauce kid groupie or hypeman. The same goes for rugged. I'm only a hiphop head who believes in equality and giving other upcoming cats a chance. I'm unlike u, because Mode9 asskissers and hypocrites like u accuse other artistes of being "wack" or "too weak" or "not hardcore" enough because u've placed Mode9 as the standard and symbol of hardcore rap. Now that's just silly. Since, Mode9's your mini-god,  you have to suck his ass every now and then to appease him.

- secondly, the fact that u're a Mode9 asskisser doesn't give u the right to be the only one to review his mixtapes. I have both of his mixtapes - Malcolm ix and Pentium ix. I'm a consumer just like you, so it's my right to do as i please, and that includes reviewing the album as i see fit.

-Thirdly, me mentioning sauce kid and Ghetto P doesn't make me a fan or groupie. It's typical of asskissers like you - always accusing others having contrary views to your own. I only mentioned both of them because it proved my point - the heat was on Mode9, he was getting his ass dissed by two new artistes and still couldn't do sh*t. Oh well, he had to wait for his groupie clowns (sir chukky and sir kaydee) to come to his rescue and make up silly excuses for him.

Equality what!!!!!!!! How can they all be equal?There is hierachy in heaven if U dunno! My problem with U is that U fabricate lies all the time just to prove a useless point. I believe in upcoming artiste and that's why i'm F-Six' number one fan.I believe in Outshine and Gino too but Dude is no longer spittin.I like it when U do real Hip-Hop from the heart and not for the fame and dough.My beef with RuggedMan is that he thinks he's hardcore but i've neva heard anythin hard from him,he speaks for his pocket only.I don't hate SauceKid but i hate it when U diss just to get fame,i see it like FilthyCent dissin Nas grin The truth is just that U're a SauceKid ass kisser too.The same respect i got for Modenine is what i got for Trybesmen,Gino,Freestyle and El-Dee coz they say sh*t i can relate to and they're the ones that really speak 4 cobblers and Mechanics.Yeah! Modenine is the SI unit of Hip-Hop in Nigeria but that doesn't mean he's the best,if i see any up-coming Cat betta than Modenine,i'ma be his fan too. That's why i also like Sound Sultan and African China,they speak for the Mechanics and coblers truly than any rapper in Nigeria.Listen to F6 and know what i'm talkin bout.
Modenine can't help ur Saucekid or Ghetto P by dissing,he did already but he did it Dr Dre style,U know by keeping they names outta his mouth,the way Nas Vs Memphis did it b4 Jigga took it up.U know!!! wink
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by jerrymania(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2007
2 shotz 4 u kaydee! gboa! gboa!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2007
you guys are wierd and pitiful,
i rest my case,
we'll see in 2 years,
its naija
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2007
it all comes out now. i knew skingo was one more saucekid pseudonym alongside saucefan and nicechick.
nicework kid. keep it up. i'm praying that in 2 years you'lkl have improved greatly. because right now your flows according to nana of west african idols just doesnt work for me
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by gbadex1(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2007
Oh please just shut it! Sauce or no Sauce, hype is what it is! The same your Mode9 is doing over the net, so don't get all judgemental!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by busygirl(f): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
I respect mode9 for his tight lyrics and decency. He has really kept up a high level of decency in all his videos. . . .No booty shakings and  other stuffz. Although i haven't listened to any of sauce kid's tracks, but I think mode9 is still the best for now. . .Bless you son!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by jejelolatu(f): 12:13pm On May 19, 2007
seems we got a lot of crazy dudes here, guess i wd need a helmet nd probably a bullet proof jacket b4 i state my mega candid opinion. cut d crap fellas, we dnt need this kinda s, t here. thou i cnt blame u guys, wat more can u expect frm people who listen to so much abusive and violence inclined lyrics all in d name of RAP. plssss if u really got scores to settle then take it to d ring, dats a very civillised way of blowing eachodas head offffffffffffff. so, wats it gonna be?
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by kaydee(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2007
jejelolatu:

seems we got a lot of crazy dudes here, guess i wd need a helmet nd probably a bullet proof jacket before i state my mega candid opinion. cut d crap fellas, we dnt need this kind of s, t here. thou i cnt blame u guys, what more can u expect frm people who listen to so much abusive and violence inclined lyrics all in d name of RAP. plssss if u really got scores to settle then take it to d ring, that is a very civillised way of blowing eachodas head offffffffffffff. so, wats it going to be?

I think u're speaking in parables.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by PoDeep(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2007
Word!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by Fadajasi(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2007
Una pls is too much pls
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by cammax7(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2007
Germs in my opinion was actually directed at 2shotz. now 9 and 2shotz have a history, but all that when 2shotz sold out and started the alaba thing.

but then how come there are so many mode haters in the room. i think u guys should just chill and direct the beef elsewhere, yall cant touch him and u know that. quit the forum hatin and wax shit if you've got the balls to
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2007
ghetto p did a diss- called it Big Baby i heard it on raypower tire because naughty steve dey play am,

he called out mode 9's name all over the track, so mode 9 knew he was talkin to him

mode 9 do diss, call am germs, did not mention anyone's name now kaydee, chukky and the rest of the familia don come up wit their own interepertation,

if mode 9 wants to diss ghetto p or sauce kid, he will and he'll mention names,

if he chooses not to, then thats the end of that topic! no long thing

but when its all said and done, omo Ghetto p dey vex, him tear modo yansh!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2007
real funny how skingo , saucefan and nicechick all talk alike and use the same terms and s**T.

bleeping sauce kid. we know its you. give it up already.

germs wasnt aimed at sauce kid, he's too puny for mode9, i started this topic and i only put in your name saucekid to get your hair all up in a twist, so don't flatter yourself btich

it was prob aimed at rugged or as someone said 2shotz, real haevyweights, not somestupid barbeque sauce.

we see through u, you'll never hold a candle to mode9

only you and all your bleeping pseudonyms have heard that diss track, upload it here so real hip hops heads can dissect it, its prob a low quality , noisy piece of crap like the rest of your bleeping mixtape punk. if you aint scared upload it lets hear all, everybody, sauce and mode fans and we'll review it , as objectively as its possible you bleeping weasel

Bleep, i havent cursed so bleeping much in a long bleeping time. this Bleep is bleeping ticking me off
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by gbadex1(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2007
Lmao @ chukky76! Actually, i've heard the track. hehehehehe. . . . . it seems you have a score with this skingo fella. my younger bro thinks he's either Traffic or sauce himself cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . . Lol, about the track- it's not bad at all. If u listened to raypower and i think Dr. G's rapshow quite often, you'd hear it. Radio stations like 93.7 don't play that diss since obviously, mode worked for 'em once and they gotta kiss ass. . .
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by PoDeep(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2007
Lol. I've told y'all b4, skingo & trafic are d CAPITAL 'S' & T-MONEY saucekid was referrin' to in omoge wa jo.
I've heard ghetto p's big baby since last year, its average, not wack, not ill but I guess mode9 deserved it anyway.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by PoDeep(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2007
Lol. I've told y'all b4, skingo & trafic are d CAPITAL 'S' & T-MONEY saucekid was referrin' to in omoge wa jo.
I've heard ghetto p's big baby since last year, its average, not wack, not ill but I guess mode9 deserved it anyway.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by skingo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2007
i'll be saucekid,   grin
since im sauce kid. mess chukky mess po deep and mess anyone else u want to get bleeped,
if skingo is capital S to you then i'll be Capital S. as well as Trafic.
now What?

that doesnt change the fact that mode aint fuckin wit saucekidbaba
i don't have the track. and even if i did i wont put it up. because u ghetto p fans want to hear it, 
go find it or leave it.

DID You EVER KNOW THAT MODE 9 IS A BITCH?
bet u didnt!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by chukky76(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2007
skingo is so delusional. sauce kid better than modenine?

i'm off to the unreal tournament thread where i can get more reality.

me involved in a deatchmatch with 20 contestants armed with shock rifles, flak canons and rocket launchers is more reality than sauce ever being better than mode.

MY HOUSE!!!!
chukky put a bullet through skingo's head
MEDIC!!!!!!!!!
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by alisigwe(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2007
u guys should all wake up and stop all those bullish,about rappers dissing fellow rappers cuz it aint real.first i think that punk sauce is trash,cuz he aint gat nth 4 the street lighters,he suck and claims too much about naija 4 life and all that.mode was there when nobody wanted to accept him,so now some of u think think 4real his the best.but Bleep all that,we gat tight jiggers in the hood arranging to blow and lets stop all that shit cuz we just listen to rap to get inspired,cuz its really pain plus work out there.GINO 4 LIFE,\.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by PoDeep(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2007
1st gino fan I've seen on nairaland. What up?
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by johnnygan(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2007
lol. There beefin everywhere turns me on.
But nigerian rappers must really learn before takin any buddy on.
Re: Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? by naijafan(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2007
@po deep
i'm a kinda gino fan as well. Liked 'no be god' remix wit studd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asa's New Album Rocks! Nigeria's Corinne Bailey Rae. / Jennifer Eliogu - Onulu Ube Nwanne LYRICS / MP3 DOWNLOAD / Download The Official VIDEO: MC Galaxy – Sukus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.