Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos (5461 Views)

Current Vacancies At Lagooz Schools / Lagooz Schools Invite / Teaching Jobs In Nigeria 2017 At Lagooz Schools (17 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by Gpopsicle(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2017
martinsfm:
No info sir...im thinking of submittin next week tho, is it advisable??
2. Im guessing the school will contact successful candidates when the role is needed in deir sch...cud be mnths tho..i read one post on nl....the guy saiddy contacted him almost a year later

well, as for the submission of your application, I don't think it's advisable because they have already conducted their tests and we (applicants) all are awaiting results.

as for your friend, who was contacted a year later.. is he now a staff of the school? I would like to get in contact with him so as to get more information as to how their interview process looks like, hope you don't mind.

thanks sir..
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by martinsfm(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
No sir...I saw his post on nl...weeks back
Gpopsicle:

well, as for the submission of your application, I don't think it's advisable because they have already conducted their tests and we (applicants) all are awaiting results.

as for your friend, who was contacted a year later.. is he now a staff of the school? I would like to get in contact with him so as to get more information as to how their interview process looks like, hope you don't mind.

thanks sir..
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by Gpopsicle(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
martinsfm:
No sir...I saw his post on nl...weeks back

can you please send me the link of his post, I would appreciate
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by martinsfm(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cn remember ooo...weeks ago
Gpopsicle:

can you please send me the link of his post, I would appreciate
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by FemiHKE(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2017
I'm going there next week to submit my application and CV, there's no harm trying. If the position is filled then I'll move on. SIMPLE!
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by martinsfm(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
FemiHKE:
I'm going there next week to submit my application and CV, there's no harm trying. If the position is filled then I'll move on. SIMPLE!
when next week bro
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by Profandie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Following
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by Gpopsicle(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
bolakale30:
It went well. Yours?
have you heard anything from them after the test?
Re: Teachers @ Lagooz Schools, Lagos by bolakale30(m): 4:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Gpopsicle:

have you heard anything from them after the test?
No I haven't. Have you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pan Ocean Oil Corporation / For Anatomy,physiology Graduate.....get A Skill...train As Sonograher / Did Hrindex Call Anybody For Mtn Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.