Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. (5464 Views)

Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by santokss: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hi house, zenith bank is yet to call shortlisted candidates after medical test. Pls house to u have any information as regards this situation.
Re: Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by tanimola22: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
santokss: Hi house, zenith bank is yet to call shortlisted candidates after medical test. Pls house to u have any information as regards this situation.

I thought you meant they had refused to call after the medicals. I was about asking why they conducted medicals in the first place.

T22.
Re: Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by santokss: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
Yeah, dey conducted medical test in February for deir prospective staff. Since den, no call was made to dem to resume work. A friend called d hr, he was told dat dey are on it, dat presently clean up is ongoing. Wat dos dat av to do with the recruitment.. Y conducting medical test in the first place? I tire oh.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by okogasir(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2012
be patient, my sister got the job in Zenith up to a year after her own medical, by then she didn't need the job again. I hope they call you all soon
Re: Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by santokss: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2012
Okay,thanks...... I hope better job shows up before they call.
Re: Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by Donaldsisy: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2013
Hi fellow nairalander's pls i was called 4 zenith bank medical text on friday last 2weeks which av already done,i realy want 2 knw wot dey ar precisely looking for in dat medical result.
Re: Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by standecent: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
My younger brother did medicals wit zenith bank 2011 (august to be precise) bt he has not heard from them till now. He has moved on since then sha bt i wonder why a bank will invite someone for medicals without giving the person the job knowin fully well that the person is medically fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Has Refused To Call Candidates After Medical Test. by obaxlove(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
santokss: Hi house, zenith bank is yet to call shortlisted candidates after medical test. Pls house to u have any information as regards this situation.

Guy pls can u tell the house how someone can apply?

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary / Sky Global Regal Resources Recruitment. / Denied Employment At Unaab Because Of Federal Quota System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.